Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always ignore skirting boards as a rule Sarah, so no need to ask as that actually made me look at them and now I hate myself for playing your game dammit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That shelving unit looks like something my nan had!
Why is she always buying shelving units and then buying things to fill the shelving units with?! 🤯🤯🤯

Surely if you need to buy tat to fill your shelving unit it's a sign that you didn't need a freaking shelving unit in the first place?!?? 😑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hope she’s not trying to make a profit on it... especially with those wonky kitchen tiles
She has no style or taste so is just copying things she’s seen other people do, and then no patience to wait til after lockdown to get things done professionally so it’s all botched.
It’s terrible but I am finding it hilarious.

Reactions: 8
She has no style or taste so is just copying things she’s seen other people do, and then no patience to wait til after lockdown to get things done professionally so it’s all botched.
It’s terrible but I am finding it hilarious.
It’s very comical , a what not to do when doing it yourself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't think that the panelling would be a roaring success after the kitchen tiling job, but it's also exceeded my level of disaster expectation. 😳

Her sulking pink has ended up more pouting brown and the paint coverage just looks so uneven in her finished shot.

Reactions: 7
I thought I'd gone back in time with the shelving unit.

I like her prison tracksuit set alongside her dirty prison protest panelling. So aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice she didn't do a before and after for the bedroom. It looked better before and I think she knows that but pinning her hopes that a new wood cabinet will pull the room together.

Reactions: 5
I thought I'd gone back in time with the shelving unit.

I like her prison tracksuit set alongside her dirty prison protest panelling. So aesthetic.
She just needs one of the kids prison trays on the bedside table! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So much I can't deal with

The comment about the skirtng that looks totally fine

That panelling?! I mean WTF. The style is wrong, the height is wrong, the colour is ALL wrong!

What is so wonderful about the colour in the living room? It looks beige. The light fittings are also horrid

That sunday "dinner". Burned pastry and a mix of raw and cooked veg?! Why does everything always look so dry and unappetising.

I just feel totally depressed watching any of the stories. None of it is aspirational, its tragic

Reactions: 15
Still find it hilarious that she described that dated and old fashioned display cabinet that everyone’s Nan had as a “mid-century treasure find” 😂

What style is she going for exactly? Scandi/stately home/Grandma’s 1970s chic?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well we've got the slightest amount of snow here today (which is basically a blizzard for us southerners). Can't wait to see what ungrateful comment she comes out with this time. Probably something about missing Scotland.

Reactions: 4
Well we've got the slightest amount of snow here today (which is basically a blizzard for us southerners). Can't wait to see what ungrateful comment she comes out with this time. Probably something about missing Scotland.
It's been snowing like mad in Aberdeen for the past 24 hours, so she will be crying into her #ad crusha milkshake about missing the snow. Her panelling looks a bleeping dirty stupid mess !!

Honestly the rate she's decorating that house at is ridiculous, it's like insta trends have thrown up on every single room. Nothing flows or matches and certainly doesn't suit the style of house. Can't wait for her and rob to start pulling up the floor tiles in the middle of the night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.