Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF to Rob he’s done a good job bar the bloody top tile, take it off and put a whole one on and cut it by the cupboard 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just checked our tiles which are cream not clinical white incase anyone cares, but they arent cut at the top or bottom 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with the tiles....😳 why have they cut the top line in half?? You lose it at the bottom not the top or just have an cinch extra, cutting it looks crap.
Omd it’s not even cut straight 😂

FairPlay to Rob who tried his best and is probably getting rushed through everything (although maybe just say no, mate?)

It’s all just white. Beige. Off white. Light cream. Yawn.

Reactions: 9
Just checked our tiles which are cream not clinical white incase anyone cares, but they arent cut at the top or bottom 🙈
good, that’s even better 😄I’m not a tiler, but I know you always try and hide the cut ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
JUST GIVE YOUR KIDS A WHOLE F*CKING SANDWICH FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST

Sorry, I needed to get that off my chest 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The weaning bowls and plates 🙄 I thought she’d finally got rid of them when we saw her 6/7 year old eating from a normal plate a few weeks ago, but no she is still feeding her children like babies because she thinks it looks good for the gram. Why doesn’t she understand that it actually looks so wrong and embarrassing for her children?

Reactions: 11
The weaning bowls and plates 🙄 I thought she’d finally got rid of them when we saw her 6/7 year old eating from a normal plate a few weeks ago, but no she is still feeding her children like babies because she thinks it looks good for the gram. Why doesn’t she understand that it actually looks so wrong and embarrassing for her children?
She seems to have no issue with letting them eat as much as they want when it’s “movie night” - she’s more than happy for them to gorge on pizza/cakes/sweets etc but she completely restricts how much they eat when it’s completely normal food like soup?? It’s madness

Reactions: 11
And more than a thimbleful of soup!
see how small her portion is compared to robs as well?! Barely covers her spoon!

I also have an issue with anyone who thinks it’s a bacon sandwich where you can’t even see bacon! You should be struggling to get your mouth round it cos of the amount of bacon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
see how small her portion is compared to robs as well?! Barely covers her spoon!

I also have an issue with anyone who thinks it’s a bacon sandwich where you can’t even see bacon! You should be struggling to get your mouth round it cos of the amount of bacon 😂
Or just seeing ANYTHING - there’s no space between those two bits of cardboard at all. Not even butter at the edges 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Whenever we surprise one of our children, we always make sure they’re the first one to see it. The others are told to wait and put the child getting a surprise / nice thing first. Clearly Isla always has to be first ...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Whenever we surprise one of our children, we always make sure they’re the first one to see it. The others are told to wait and put the child getting a surprise / nice thing first. Clearly Isla always has to be first ...
I thought this too! Seemed wrong that Isla got to see it first.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why's the massive framed poster not above the bed? Everything looks so rushed. She's going to hate it all in a couple of months and then re do it all again - probably have a brand new kitchen in by summer

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.