Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She works part time, the work she does seems to be able to be done at any time during the day. She needs to stop moaning and juggle. Just like most the country is doing right now. Captain Birdseye needs to step up too and help with the kids. Oh sorry, I forgot. He just walks away when they are being naughty so no chance of him supporting them through home school.

Reactions: 11
She can’t even relax and enjoy a bubble bath without wishing to completely redo the whole bathroom and tell 40k people about it!
I bet she’s just laying in that bath listing all the things she wants to change in that room instead of just trying to clear her mind and enjoy some peace.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think Rob must eat elsewhere how do those tiny portions fill him??

A bit of me was happy she has to deal with both her children but then I feel sorry for L being stuck with her! I would be spending this evening doing a food shop planning activities sorting clothes and my work to make the week easier for my kids......not me the children!!!!

Reactions: 8
She can’t even relax and enjoy a bubble bath without wishing to completely redo the whole bathroom and tell 40k people about it!
I bet she’s just laying in that bath listing all the things she wants to change in that room instead of just trying to clear her mind and enjoy some peace.
Came on to say that! Why oh why did Sarah buy this house in the first place?! She doesn't seem to like a thing about it!

Reactions: 10
It’s just...joy sucking. Just enjoy your bleeping bath. You’re allowed to have a bath without posting it. You’re also allowed to post about having a nice bath and not also be negative. Jesus does she ever stop MOANING

Reactions: 13
It’s just...joy sucking. Just enjoy your bleeping bath. You’re allowed to have a bath without posting it. You’re also allowed to post about having a nice bath and not also be negative. Jesus does she ever stop MOANING
No......

Reactions: 4
She’ll have resigned by Easter. She wants to be a full time Instahun and will be moaning to Sinbad that something has to give. Her job will go and she’ll then have all the time in the world for ads ana Botox.

Reactions: 4
Good job Sarah isn’t in her precious scotland as our nurseries have been closed since the chrtimas break! Announcement today on how much longer . I doubt if she was living up here right now she would be swinging about her kitchen having a ceilidh or addressing her M&S haggis , trust me !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good job Sarah isn’t in her precious scotland as our nurseries have been closed since the chrtimas break! Announcement today on how much longer . I doubt if she was living up here right now she would be swinging about her kitchen having a ceilidh or addressing her M&S haggis , trust me !
Yip mines finished on the 22nd of December and they only accepted kids who had noth parents working out of the house as key workers and needed proof from employers! Couldnt have children in more than the days you work either..... I dont understand the rules in England! Weve both been working from home with her here doing some pre school work! She doesn't have a clue the actual difficulties families are facing!

Reactions: 2
Yip mines finished on the 22nd of December and they only accepted kids who had noth parents working out of the house as key workers and needed proof from employers! Couldnt have children in more than the days you work either..... I dont understand the rules in England! Weve both been working from home with her here doing some pre school work! She doesn't have a clue the actual difficulties families are facing!
Yet she fails to mention Rob is home as he was on the schools live lesson this morning...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Moaning about having a ‘full house’ of kids today. You have 2 children Sarah, 2!! Such it up and look after them. If she’s so busy she needs to get off bloody Instagram and get on with her work and homeschooling her children. Never known anyone act like their own children are such an inconvenience as this moron, and she’s still banging on about a third 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Just coming on to say the same. So busy, so many meetings but time to take a photo of her son, type it out and post it to Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would she post that photo of Lachlan? Looks like the poor kid is mid sentence talking to Sarah. She literally cannot engage with that boy without shoving a camera in between herself and him.

She’d have a tit fit if Rob posted a photo of her like that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.