Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s who I meant also. In the video of her “doing up her kitchen” doesn’t look like she’s anything lost! Another one good with angles
I thought she had lost lots of weight and looks great going on previous stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m blocked on my personal insta and was watching her stories from my knitting page and she blocked that now too 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Rounding up S.W to 6 years today 🤥
Isn’t it gas that she is rounding up S.W on the exact same page that she started! Wonder what she will do now since she’s such a grafter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m blocked on my personal insta and was watching her stories from my knitting page and she blocked that now too 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Its all about the followers for the money grab, she’s a public page, can’t make money being private but can’t increase her fees with low lower numbers, she’s a scummer 😂

Reactions: 3
May 2017 is when she started SW.. yes I scrolled back to prove my point 😄😄
Jaysus her maths is shocking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Its obvious she was let go from SW.
If it was her choice we would never hear the end of it, it's not as if she has another job lined up.
Such lies when she was talking about that smoothie thing.
Anything she promotes actually puts me off buying it, that exerfy or whatever its called why are they getting an overweight lazy slob to advertise active wear, can't see the marketing team was going with that one at all.

That horrible orange granny dress sure thats not even her audience target market would even wear that it was one of the ugliest things she put on her and thats saying something!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It must kill Burp, Julie only has to do 3 stories maybe forva brand and probably gets paid double, Burp has to do about 15 boring snoozefest stories.
Its so stupid the two of them promoting the same crap as they have the same following, the companies should drop one of them.

I'm more bored of her page now than when she went silent for the week. Surprised it was only video of her closing the door thought her members would of bought her a new Dylan yokes chain with failure on one side and the others with SW leader, mom and fiance

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It must kill Burp, Julie only has to do 3 stories maybe forva brand and probably gets paid double, Burp has to do about 15 boring snoozefest stories.
Its so stupid the two of them promoting the same crap as they have the same following, the companies should drop one of them.
They should drop both of them id buy nothing either of those cunts promoted

Reactions: 14
Serious question. Why does anyone follow her? I only look on instanav so I can scroll through. 2 non ad stories, 30 ads. How many times can you be told you need an engraved chain?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s nothing on and she’s excited to talk tit to strangers on her phone and not bring her kid out? Organise a play date? Bring him away? She’s a shite bag

Reactions: 16
Oh jesus christ the clothes are awful🤢🤢 I honestly thought she had put old pjs on after doing her tan, but no, it was a hideous silky shirt..
Everything about her is just vile

How many fuckn ads has she done today??? She was a boring bleep before but Christ on a bike she’s insufferable now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dunno about anyone else but id call that a burgundy shirt with black, not a black shirt

also I wonder if Brian got full custody and she needs to process 😂 can you imagine 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was really disappointed today, really was expecting a before and after of her slimmingworld journey from her 1st day to her last, can u imagine 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.