Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree wineo the amount of funerals iv been to lately and everyone just goes back to work and gets on with it and grieves privately.
She needs to cop on coming on oh its so hard bla bla when I lost my brother I just went back to work a week later and have yet to put something on social media however I never will as would never disrespect him by using his death as a way of getting sympathy for myself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I agree wineo the amount of funerals iv been to lately and everyone just goes back to work and gets on with it and grieves privately.
She needs to cop on coming on oh its so hard bla bla when I lost my brother I just went back to work a week later and have yet to put something on social media however I never will as would never disrespect him by using his death as a way of getting sympathy for myself.
Sorry for you’re loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry for your loss , can't imagine how hard that was losing your brother 😢 Id be absolutely devastated if it was any of mine. Thinking of you 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Quote " I'm not gonna bore you with my tears ah did I miss something where we're the tears, 🤔 the huffing and puffing it's very uncomfortable to watch, part of me feels sorry for her because she's in a fragile state , very few mother's that are grieving from the same situation having a miscarriage would do it in private and not in to there phone looking for attention. Your helping nobody , For a person that wanted privacy she hasn't stopped If that was my friend our sister I'd be saying just stop it. I get she's hurting some of those stories were just mind boggling, between the doctor and that woman. Keep them to yourself if they're is any truth to them.

Reactions: 16
My best friend recently lost her fiance he died of sudden adult death leaving her with their beautiful 2 year old boy. In that time my beautiful best friend has made an attempt on her life she's in so so much pain everyday without him and trying to get through this tit show of a world but she's doing her best, now going to counselling and clinging on to this life for him. I'm in awe of her everyday and then I look at this tit. She's not grieving she wouldn't know what grief is if it hit her in the face she is a disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Keith is definitely gone

Shur he told that girl he was trying to get onto that he's single,why prolong with the lies burps,he's had enough of your narcissist ways,he has a free pass now to be free of you,he don't like heavy women

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The story where she says that the Dr in the place she was getting her CT (Radiologist I assume, who don't make calls.... ringing for Luke - what scan is Luke waiting on? And how exactly would he know the she was pregnant. Lies....)

Someone needs to take the phone off her.

Reactions: 21
The story where she says that the Dr in the place she was getting her CT (Radiologist I assume, who don't make calls.... ringing for Luke - what scan is Luke waiting on? And how exactly would he know the she was pregnant. Lies....)

She really does come out with the most strangest stories, all of a sudden she needs a CT scan & Luke has an appointment .... Does the looking for attention ever stop like it's been said so many times Munchausen syndrome !!! It's baffling ... Does she actually realise what she's like 🤭😜 I bet she will say the Christmas tree spoke to her next 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She sent the foetus for genetic testing and she will know the sex of it soon. Dies anyone else think she's going to have a big show off gender reveal? She's absolutely nuts and I think she's capable of it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I had to plat it couple times as I thought hearing things.He even knew she was pregnant and congratulated her.jez ya can barely get app and doctor ringing her congratulated her but was ringing about like app.
She really is unhinged, some people exaggerate a bit but this one is off the scale completely with the lies she tells and the stories she makes up. And the worrying thing is she actually believes these things happen!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She sent the foetus for genetic testing and she will know the sex of it soon. Dies anyone else think she's going to have a big show off gender reveal? She's absolutely nuts and I think she's capable of it.
Theyl be name tags with everything, probably presents for the grand parents, god parents , Christmas card to Luke , I know I shouldn't even think it but the ways she's been the pass few weeks she's delusional it's kinda sad to see really !!! 😏 But we are the trolls for pointing it out. I kinda feel sorry for her in away !!! She's lost alot in the space of weeks , baby, work and maybe a relationship you'd have empathy and compassion for anyone that goes thru a hard time, but with Burke it's different she needs to realise what she puts out will have consequences, & opinions !!! I think she's addicted to this whole Instahun and spending your day talking in to a phone. The hours she has lost with poor Luke not spending time our doing anything with me she will never get that time back. Don't even get me started with the poor doggie Mikey 🐕🥴 not an ounce of love for that furbabie ☹🐕

Reactions: 10
She was foolish to announce her high risk pregnancy so early, she cant have it both ways now.
If ppl are asking her she can't really be coming on whinging and crying she put herself in that predicament.
she loves the sympathy, pretending she felt bad for the woman who asked her, she no more felt bad she was loving it.
felt more bad for a random woman but put her poor son through that and confused him and didnt give a tit she's a pure melt how does Keith put up with her.

Brian left cos he had to have the patience of a saint with her and it ran out and then he did with the shower gel.
She would bully him on the camera the poor man would come home bollixed after working all day and she would have no proper dinner for the chap and then roll her eyes at him on the camera and be giving out about him and he would be in the background just because the chap was trying to feed himself with a takeaway and she would be like a demon because she was "on plan".

There was one day she came onto insta giving out about him bcos she got her hair done and he didnt compliment her and she was giving out about him to Tina and Tina rang his phone and told him to tell her the hair was nice! Who the duck could put up with that shite never mind it being told to instagram. She's a weapon and she didnt deserve Brian he came across as so lovely didnt want to be on the camera and then Keiths big ugly head pops up and you feel like throwing up hes so ugly.
Don't hold back there. Lol. That's exactly what happened I'd say.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There was no woman that asked her about her pregnancy yesterday or whatever day she made it out to be because that same imaginary woman who was aware that Burp was pregnant would also be very aware that she lost the baby. I'm not sure what to make of the relationship with Keet but if the man had any sense he would be gone out the door and never look back, find a woman who was normal. Burp is so needy she's pathetic and some friend please "be kind" and tell her that her hair is hideous. She's not 7 !!

Reactions: 14
Someone here called it anyway that there would be a big deal made about the "angel" at the top 🙄
Yes she was sniffing at one point about an angel decoration and how "I said I wasn't going to show it, I said I wouldn't show it, sniff sniff" .

Ive no crystal ball but I *suspect* she IS going to show it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You could definitely be onto something there! It will be out in the claddagh in Blarney

Reactions: 3

Maybe it was the plastic surgeon ringing for Luke, after he cut over his eye when he fell at Brians house😂😂😂 remember she made a HUGE DRAMA and said he would need plastic surgery "cos it was so bad" the child had a small scratch, and wasnt allowed to his dads for weeks.... THE LIES, IF SHE WASNT SO UNHINGED IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes she was sniffing at one point about an angel decoration and how "I said I wasn't going to show it, I said I wouldn't show it, sniff sniff" .

Ive no crystal ball but I *suspect* she IS going to show it.
100% she will show it, and I’d bet she’ll have a present under the tree for Luke from “Angel Baby O’Connor” she’s that sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ah Keith isn't gone YET, sure he was in the background talking about her moustache earlier. It's a completely normal symptom of PCOS, as is her facial fluff. That's not her fault.

Also I think Keith won't be around forever, maybe six months to a year. It's not a forever relationship. He'll meet someone better.

Just wondering did slimming world actually get rid of her and how? Like what's their policy? I presume it's not because of her weight gain. I know a male leader who put on six stone and still gives groups. It must be because she kept doing pay and weigh in it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.