Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's gonna be some Xmas in her house this year isn't it. Her a pure bull because she never got a ring. Crying into her chocolate porridge one minute high as a kite the next recording all her presents then remembering she forgot to be sad because of baby oc the lip will be dropped then. She doesn't like Xmas dinners so no doubt it will be burrito bowls all round and burgers for Luke cut up into Xmas trees. I hope she gives Luke a day he deserves all about him but she's too selfish.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She needs to cop the duck on, I was at a funeral today of a 45 year old that died of cancer. His 11 & 7 year old kids now have lost their dad. Yes it’s sad she had a miscarriage but she is actually behaving like she lost a child she had for years. I’m sorry if I upset anyone but bleeping hell
I had an horrific pregnancy myself a few years ago at 11 weeks! Unfortunately that's life.... We move on! The way she's carrying on is abso disgraceful, and I honestly think it's to try hold on to teeth more so, that's why she's really upset! Such a kick in the teeth to mothers who lost kids or had stillbirths, absolute lunatic 🀬

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why did the angel have to be engraved, like why not just put an angel on the tree and they can just know what it represents? More bleeping tat looking for sympathy and attention. Lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can anyone remember that disgusting Christmas food she was gifted last year and they ate it from the disposable containers? It was before Christmas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or the year before when she did the Christmas presents haul & went through every present she got πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this years madness is going to top all of that

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know with keet beggars can’t be choosers but I really can’t understand why any man would put up with her! She is genuinely unhinged

Reactions: 27
This is pure insta-grief not the horrible all consuming grief that life throws at us, she is making money from this and although I don't know the ins and outs of engagement etc on her insta page im guessing the wobbly lips and fake crying are her most viewed, so we can expect lots more...when I see her bate into a jacket staring out her bed room window all happy clappy than the nxt post is lying on the couch doing her best to squeeze a tear out I honestly have to wonder ...where have we all gone wrong accepting this tit on our feed, she is making a mockery of real grief πŸ˜” I unfollowed after the laughter over laying out your dead in their best clothes some month's back, that was such a slap in the face to me.she is a damaged person and honestly between her and keet that poor little boy doesn't stand a chance ,

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What's the #foryoupage she has on that story all about , anyone know?

Reactions: 1
What's the #foryoupage she has on that story all about , anyone know?
It's the page away from your main feed where Instagram shows you suggested posts/pages to follow based on other pages/ posts you have viewed. Some people search that page based on that #

Reactions: 1
I'm laughing at the elf on the shelf even though it's sad really. She's not going to get up off her hole to move it every night for the poor kid because she's too busy eye bleeping herself in the phone. Poor luke.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's the page away from your main feed where Instagram shows you suggested posts/pages to follow based on other pages/ posts you have viewed. Some people search that page based on that #
Thanks, I thought she's let slip the name of the baby there.

My boy and his stitches πŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Will she even boil and mash a few spuds for the crator for Xmas day..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks, I thought she's let slip the name of the baby there.
Oh I'd say we will have a name before December 1st. I think she has planned out what she is going to be posting between now and Christmas to get maximum engagement and sell, sell, sell.

When is the Edinburgh trip?

Reactions: 7
My boy and his stitches πŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Will she even boil and mash a few spuds for the crator for Xmas day..
I just don't get why she posted that πŸ˜‚ My boy last Christmas would suffice, no need to point out the stitches πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

She'll do it if Keet wants...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.