Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mary Mary

VIP Member
You know what? Keith’s a bigger fecking eejit to be entertaining all that stupid pointless personalised crap like 🙄

Reactions: 28

Beddy

Chatty Member
Sarah aside, I’m always baffled when I see anyone at all wearing one of those cheap satin type dresses. They’re the fucking worst. Always cheap looking, crease when you sit even if you do steam it, guaranteed sweat patches and stains from any drop of water at all.
Oh and hi everyone 👋 I’ve been MIA, moved house. I’m unfortunately an extreme neat freak and the boxes everywhere made me really stressed out and I was a mean bitch to my kids the last 2 weeks over it and now the place is finally clean but I hate myself, how are you all? 🥲

• Heart

sangich

She'll be all about the body positivity now and that she has an eating disorder from years of shilling a pyramid scheme under the disguise of a diet club.
✨ My size doesn't define me✨

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I could not take any man who needs to be served nuggets and chips seriously. Like if I had a date with someone and they ordered that no date number 2

• Haha

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
I'm sorry did she go back to her hotel room to do an ad in the middle of a wedding!!! What the actual f**k am I witnessing . Does she think she looks like the girl in the dress from boohoo or wherever it's from . It looks every bit like it cost
€27. Cheap cheap cheap.

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
She could have at least showed it an iron. Cheap and nasty shite is all she wears. She has too many lumps and bumps for satin, it will stick to her belly if thers any wind at all, zero style

• Wow

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Sarah you need to probably dig a little deeper as to why Luke suddenly doesn't want to be seen at the school with you, it's all happened after the shit show that you are because a diarrhoea drama...

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jellybb

VIP Member
I know with keet beggars can’t be choosers but I really can’t understand why any man would put up with her! She is genuinely unhinged

Taylor17

VIP Member
She's back to the Brian hating. The few weeks of no bashing Brian were actually a nice break from her bitter ex spiel. She couldn't make it more obvious that she was seeing Keith while she was still engaged. Teet is a weirdo to give one shit about a small child having a dummy when he was calling to her on the quite at the time. She's the most inappropriate parent. The child that she lost is better off than been born to that lunatic. She's deranged. Her decorations are tacky and cheap looking

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
#miscarriages #angelmom really bothers me. Like who actively searches or wants to see videos about baby loss, its a bit sick I think.
And no #son or anything god forbid be a bit of happiness for luke.

Why does she keep going on about the other dope been the one to get rid of lukes dummy. Imagine the very first day he had him alone he took away the little pets comfort.

It wouldn't of been so brilliant if he was at his dad's and came back after giving up his dummy. She's so fucked she probably give it back to him.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I don’t blame Luke one bit. This cunt dropped him anywhere she could all spring and summer so she could go in search of fake fertility problems and ivf in order to copy Biden and his new life. She’s only all about him now as she’s had a wake up call to appreciate what she has. I don’t condone kids acting up and being recorded but this poor boy is the subject of her toxic abuse and I say well done Luke don’t be seen with this mince head

• Haha
  • Heart

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
And the point of the dummy video is what?

Proof she left her son with someone she'd only known a short time? Let him parent her child and make decisions about his dodie that his parents should?
How fucking dare he make that decision about when someone else's child gets rid of their dummy.....just more proof of what a pig ignorant bigot he is 🤬 Luke is not your child and he never will be no matter how much Burps pushes the "stepped up Dad" bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Can anyone remember that disgusting Christmas food she was gifted last year and they ate it from the disposable containers? It was before Christmas 😂😂 or the year before when she did the Christmas presents haul & went through every present she got 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this years madness is going to top all of that

• Haha

cycleon

VIP Member
No sign of the dylan yokes bracelets she NEVER takes off, even told them in the hospital under no circumstances were they coming off 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They didn’t even bother going out afterwards even though Luke thought he was staying in Tina’s they came home early and collected him. Eeek that’s not good. Did he not want to be alone with her? She is so on the back foot in this relationship it’s unreal. The chickens are coming home to roost after how she treated Brian

• Wow