Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little boy is 2.5.. almost time to be getting rid of the dummy.. his dummy is his world and I am dreading having to take it off him.. if I thought for a second anyone else would do that to him I would lose my bleeping tit! She’s a cold hearted bleep.. and the way they sneer at luke and make fun of him boils my blood! I don’t say this lightly and I’ve never said it about anyone ever before and probably never will again but I hope she never

My little boy is 2.5.. almost time to be getting rid of the dummy.. his dummy is his world and I am dreading having to take it off him.. if I thought for a second anyone else would do that to him I would lose my bleeping tit! She’s a cold hearted bleep.. and the way they sneer at luke and make fun of him boils my blood! I don’t say this lightly and I’ve never said it about anyone ever before and probably never will again but I hope she never gets pregnant again!
My youngest is 3 still has her dummy my others were all closer to 4 when they gave it up before anyone says anything only had it at sleep time🤣 but if someone took my child's dummy away I'd go mental there only small for such a short time but if it had been Brian took it away she wouldn't of been happy but because its Keith isn't he bleeping amazing she is one bleep[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
weird I’m same but not blocked 🤞 kinda wish I was Lately but it’s some laugh 😂
She’s such a psycho she’ll block ye on Facebook too and ye won’t even have interacted with her if your name is your insta handle, she’s a bleeping stone cold loon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Breaking amish tonight Sarah 🤪 just be and come on bawling later when your drunk. God shes an idiot her sisters must dislike her leaving her out like that. Anyone know what bar she's in? I'm in town tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A baby has passed in my family, born sleeping. I bought a plant at that time, then bought another on the first anniversary. I'll continue to this or similar. I have other things that no one else would know, to me- symbolises baby. No cheap tacky name tat, no bleeping grief corner, and definitely not pride of place on top of the bleeping Christmas tree. She said she was putting the tree up for Luke, but yet still made it about her and Keets misScarriage. She's unhinged, a vile horrible human.
Planted a tree or shrub every MC or stillborn just us , no one other then us know the significance of each one. Certainly would publish on Instagram a f I know what my husband would say. Get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What does she wear to keep her boobs supported? A decent fitting bra makes a person look slimmer. She hasn't a clue how to dress herself. The dress is way too baggy. The hair is rotten

Reactions: 10
There's so many of them pretending it's SW - one of them was half of slimming couple of the year last year - defo smell of WLS off her
Really. That's so unfair to others, I know someone a woman in a group I was in awhile back , she lost 9st and kept most of it off. She never really got the " well done " she should have. I feel it's cheating . Even worse when they consultants.

Breaking amish tonight Sarah 🤪 just be and come on bawling later when your drunk. God shes an idiot her sisters must dislike her leaving her out like that. Anyone know what bar she's in? I'm in town tonight.
Could it be the Joshua tree

Reactions: 2
May God forgive me she’s one ugly looking bleep, she hasn’t a single attractive feature, maybe it’s partially because her personality is so ugly too

Reactions: 12
My little boy is 2.5.. almost time to be getting rid of the dummy.. his dummy is his world and I am dreading having to take it off him.. if I thought for a second anyone else would do that to him I would lose my bleeping tit! She’s a cold hearted bleep.. and the way they sneer at luke and make fun of him boils my blood! I don’t say this lightly and I’ve never said it about anyone ever before and probably never will again but I hope she never

My youngest is 3 still has her dummy my others were all closer to 4 when they gave it up before anyone says anything only had it at sleep time🤣 but if someone took my child's dummy away I'd go mental there only small for such a short time but if it had been Brian took it away she wouldn't of been happy but because its Keith isn't he bleeping amazing she is one bleep

I couldn’t give a fiddlers fart if any of mine wanted their dummy until 52. A complete stranger taking it off them and it being applauded??? Stop the world…. It’s time to get off. Poor poor poor Luke, he does not deserve this emotional neglect.
just to add to this I have 3 children who have all had soothers. When we’ve weaned them off them there’s been cuddles and reassurance and lots of love because I’ve felt awful taking the susu off them. Sarah could not give less of a f**k it actually makes my toes curl.

Reactions: 5
Keet has some nerve fat shaming people. Doesn't she have any mirrors in Onslow. I'm no oil painting by any means and after 6 pregnancies two of them stillbirths 3 miscarriage's last pregnancy was an unplanned C section I'm no skinny Minnie. But god he's over weight himself. What is Sarah thinking in that jumper dress and the hat does nothing for her at all . ( Not a Garreth Brooks tribute band playing in Cork ) her hair is awful. What hairdresser left her out of salon like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Where the duck is luke now. Whole family out and that poor child neglected again.
The poor boy always comes last in priorities and thoughts unless what he’s given is #gifted, he seems like such a sweet boy too, my heart breaks for him, have seen him having fun in east cork area with his dad a few times but I’d say his time with Burp is hard and involves him being moved around like pass the parcel game

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.