Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
She is honestly a sad cunt. I’ve never witnessed this behaviour from anyone else in my life. How long will this go on for? I’m guessing she will have “hard days” coming up for what should have been the 20 week scan due date etc and no doubt she will come on with the hard sell too 🙄 she is some cunt. She needs to grieve privately and keep all this shit off Instagram. It is so awful what she is doing, not to mention making her 6 year old grieve for a child he never met. She is an appalling excuse for a mother!

Reactions: 31

gotstogo

VIP Member
And the point of the dummy video is what?

Proof she left her son with someone she'd only known a short time? Let him parent her child and make decisions about his dodie that his parents should?

• Angry
  • Heart
My best friend recently lost her fiance he died of sudden adult death leaving her with their beautiful 2 year old boy. In that time my beautiful best friend has made an attempt on her life she's in so so much pain everyday without him and trying to get through this shit show of a world but she's doing her best, now going to counselling and clinging on to this life for him. I'm in awe of her everyday and then I look at this shit. She's not grieving she wouldn't know what grief is if it hit her in the face she is a disgrace.

• Sad
  • Heart
A baby has passed in my family, born sleeping. I bought a plant at that time, then bought another on the first anniversary. I'll continue to this or similar. I have other things that no one else would know, to me- symbolises baby. No cheap tacky name tat, no fucking grief corner, and definitely not pride of place on top of the fucking Christmas tree. She said she was putting the tree up for Luke, but yet still made it about her and Keets misScarriage. She's unhinged, a vile horrible human.

• Heart

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Honestly.... considering she was googling if she should still be bleeding less than 2 days ago.... and now here she is in her tiktok rocking a white dressing gown and swimming togs.... who in their right mind would want to sit in that if they are in as dramatized a state as she makes out she is??? I wouldnt even risk that on my period! My eyes are still rolling at the amount of make up she plastered on even though she wanted something light for her spa day..... I've never ever thought I must put a face on to either leave on the massage table or melt into the jacuzzi.... God I hate to think what her next big venture will be! I am skitting though, Mrs Makeup has €1000 in smyths vouchers for her competition from the tacky yokes..... guess she's not top of their instahuns list!
That much makeup and effort for a "date" screams "hanging on by a thread".

Uncanny:

IMG_20221118_082701.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Please somebody belonging to Sarah if ye are reading this page, step in here, this is going on too long and has gone too far, by all means she's entitled to grieve but she's carrying on as if she had a 30 week stillborn baby, she said herself last night she had a miscarriage, yes it's very sad but this is not normal behaviour, she needs serious help!!!

Ladies ye know my story here, iv had 2 miscarriages this year so I know the hurt it causes but she is taking this too far, the fake crying, sniffing and pulling the sad faces is ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 30

mygoodgod

VIP Member
She sent the foetus for genetic testing and she will know the sex of it soon. Dies anyone else think she's going to have a big show off gender reveal? She's absolutely nuts and I think she's capable of it.

• Wow
  • Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Right… bedtime thoughts….
1: James smith is a misogynist, sad materialistic cunt… please see his thread!
2: Sarah is still a cunt that is absolutely using her miscarriage to gain followers/engagement to her page.
3: the more she throws up the inspirational quotes the more I believe her relationship is in trouble.
4: Sarah is apparently the talk of the north side 🍿
📣 if there is anyone around from the north side can you please tell us the ☕?

Taylor17

VIP Member
Bigot shouldn’t even have been on his own in the room with Luke in the early stages let alone minding him and taking his dummy off him. The level of irresponsibility surrounding Luke makes me sick
It's all on her. I'd say if teet said it's me or Luke, Luke would have his bags packed and out the door quicker than she demolished a plate of spuds

• Sad
Reactions: 29

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
So Keith is wonderful because he took away the child’s dummy (not his place to do that) but oh here it comes another other dig at Brian, Luke and his stitches. She’s pathetic.

Beavana

VIP Member
All the pausing, and yet still couldn't manage to get a tear out even with all the gurning of a 4 year old who got their sweets taken away.

Sarah fuck off and go to bed

• Haha

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
There is definitely more to luke not wanting her to go into the school you can see it in the child's face 😪 my oldest is in 1st class she nearly wants me to walk into the classroom with her 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 couldn't imagine at that age her walking from the car

Reactions: 28

mygoodgod

VIP Member
An the Oscar goes to Sarah. What a performance girlie. Lost her job yesterday became a full time insta hun today. Selling her soul last few days non stop. Had 2 dates this week full of the joys of the Xmas season and in case anyone forgot she had a miscarriage about 6 weeks ago boooom with the fake tears. Imagine if she was genuinely upset? Hang on ill whip out the phone and ugly cry no tears in front of 50k people. Dies she ever get embarrassed? I'm actually cringing for her. Oh ya a doctor rang her not a secretary like everyone else. She's so special.

• Haha
Reactions: 28