Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god Christmas Day is going to be about 2 whole months without Fetus O’C isn’t it? 🤦🏻‍♀️ and no fuss made about her son Luke on Christmas Day 😣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Why would you invite your mums friends son to your wedding? Stupid. People should invite their loved ones and friends. What is the purpose of having randoms at your wedding? I think it’s pretty sad.

Reactions: 12
It is possible they all grew up together? I've been invited to lots of weddings in that manner.

Reactions: 4
Ah stop. She's been using that yoke for years. There's your answer!!
I'm on a out all the fuzz on the rest of her face not the zapper thing. I know she's been using that for years but could never understand why she couldn't sort the rest of her face out.!!!!

Should we all put that 1 month post on put profiles, you know, like when there is a world tragedy and everyone changes their profile pic to the country's flag, or ribbon. Is that want she wants.
I want to put up a status saying "Puffin is marked "safe" for Burps bullshit"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait what was the microphone incident at the last wedding ?! 🤣🤣
Picture the scene....Sarah in a floor length jumpsuit/dress, hair in a curly updo circa a 90s debs, Keet in one of his many confirmation outfits and Michelle(who I think was pregnant with a visible bump at the time) and Brian across the lobby.

Sars , with a heap of drink in her, decided to help.out the band who were singing/ playing in the lobby belted out a few tunes. Cats all over Cark were.rooting for her and were 100% behind her and joined in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Picture the scene....Sarah in a floor length jumpsuit/dress, hair in a curly updo circa a 90s debs, Keet in one of his many confirmation outfits and Michelle(who I think was pregnant with a visible bump at the time) and Brian across the lobby.

Sars , with a heap of drink in her, decided to help.out the band who were singing/ playing in the lobby belted out a few tunes. Cats all over Cark were.rooting for her and were 100% behind her and joined in
I think one song was Elvis or Joe Dolan? 😂 there were girls recording the mess at the wedding and putting it on their Snapchat (how tattle saw it) and no one in the crowd seemed impressed as it defo wasn’t an open mic scenario 😂 was there a head bang too? I can’t remember 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Omfg IS THIS TRUE ?!?!?!?! dying omg

Can ye remember when this was, so I can go back to the thread from the time? Dead like

Reactions: 2
duck it's Friday the day of the wedding and we haven't been treated to pics of the awful hair make up or outfit yet? Im unfollowing what is the point anymore it's just add after add discount codes and a reminder of a miscarriage. *Yawn* pull your socks up Sarah you won't make it as a full time insta Hun with that as content.

Reactions: 9
duck it's Friday the day of the wedding and we haven't been treated to pics of the awful hair make up or outfit yet? Im unfollowing what is the point anymore it's just add after add discount codes and a reminder of a miscarriage. *Yawn* pull your socks up Sarah you won't make it as a full time insta Hun with that as content.
I was thinking this too - everyone I follow is on today with at least 2 paid partnership ads and herself has no work by the looks of it. Even LMD had ads up today and she owns her own business!

Sarah won't last

Reactions: 1
I was thinking this too - everyone I follow is on today with at least 2 paid partnership ads and herself has no work by the looks of it. Even LMD had ads up today and she owns her own business!

Sarah won't last
She only gets the tack. Nathan hasn’t even gone back to her. He let anyone promote this jellies

Reactions: 2
There’s serious editing gone into those pictures. That collarbone hasn’t been seen since March 2020

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.