Sarah Burke #53 Gone from the job, she'll sell us her soul, drive it on Burps, its time for the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think this one is the overall leader. I live near the same town as this consultant. She definitely had some sort of surgery but I think it was skin removal. Also she owns and runs a fairly busy Playschool so no fear of her! 🙄
Another SW closure, she is the overall leader for Cork, I'm sure , maybe SW has had its day

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There's probably women out there who were pregnant longer than her and miscarried without even knowing they were pregnant. Gonna get an angel decoration for my next heavy period

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine taking a source of comfort from a child going through his parents breaking up, a new partner for his ma and a global pandemic 😷 something really bothers me about that and letting someone who barely knows the child be the one to do it!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Who’s up for reporting her to the social as a single maaammm with a live in fella but is able to claim everything? Single parents payment? Hap? Dole even though she left the job?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Literally begging for a ring on her finger, scarleh for her! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There has to be a bit of a want in her.
She's beyond special. It's clear she's mentally unstable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is honestly a sad bleep. I’ve never witnessed this behaviour from anyone else in my life. How long will this go on for? I’m guessing she will have “hard days” coming up for what should have been the 20 week scan due date etc and no doubt she will come on with the hard sell too 🙄 she is some bleep. She needs to grieve privately and keep all this tit off Instagram. It is so awful what she is doing, not to mention making her 6 year old grieve for a child he never met. She is an appalling excuse for a mother!

Reactions: 31
She is deranged - this behaviour is out of control, like other users have said, grieve in private and stop coming onto your phone to do so, it’s weird and desperate

Reactions: 14
#miscarriages #angelmom really bothers me. Like who actively searches or wants to see videos about baby loss, its a bit sick I think.
And no #son or anything god forbid be a bit of happiness for luke.

Why does she keep going on about the other dope been the one to get rid of lukes dummy. Imagine the very first day he had him alone he took away the little pets comfort.

It wouldn't of been so brilliant if he was at his dad's and came back after giving up his dummy. She's so fucked she probably give it back to him.

Reactions: 27
Don’t think this one is the overall leader. I live near the same town as this consultant. She definitely had some sort of surgery but I think it was skin removal. Also she owns and runs a fairly busy Playschool so no fear of her! 🙄
Yes she was open about her skin removal surgery but it was mentioned on here she had a gastric sleeve and was passing her weight loss off as sw. As I said don't know if that's true or not but it was mentioned on here

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.