Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Some book suggestions for Sarah. Hope you like them hun x

They’re Gone Girl. A gripping mystery about a Cork woman who defied science and magically got rid of her 99 ovarian cysts, never to mention them again.

Abnormal people. A tale of two families who can’t keep it in their pants trying to out do each other with who is more over who, and between them have enough kids to keep the population of Cork ticking over

The Girl with the Star tattoo. How one girl’s mission to have her star tattoo topped up before New York ended in disaster

Jean Eyre. Overcome with the same bullshit stories every Friday, Jean hatches a plan to ensure she never has to hear the same tiring shite from a clients mouth again and fakes her own death

Great Expectations. Exciting thriller about how a woman eats ten times the human allowance for food every day and still expects to be down weight as she’s been good. But whatever happens she’ll take it.

The Count of Monte Cysto. A follow up to They’re Gone Girl. Will we ever find out what happened to the disappearing cysts?

Charlotte’s Web of Lies. How the net closes in on one woman going through IVF when her lies catch up with her

The Silent Journey of the Lambs. You will not be able to put this down. Gripping, constant, fast paced and loud. And just when you think it’s over it gets going again.

Ke’IT’h. An adaptation of Stephen King’s IT, where a little boy gets kidnapped from his real dad and made to believe a man with strange teeth he has known a year is his real father.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

FoolingNobody

She would criac you up famous last words I could have got the 14 😂 search party needed for the so called new blazer bought yesterday 🫣 our was that more lies 😜
I can see the headstone now

Here lies Sarah Burke. Buried six feet under but could of been buried five feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Puffin

VIP Member
The menu for Sarah's Cafe

Sayyyrrraaaahhh's Sloopy Spoon Cafe

Medium Bites (but they could be classed as small) :
Soup of the Day with a side of ham
Ham salad with a side of ham
Fruit Salad with a side of ham
Family pack of ham with wafer thin ham topped with bodice on a bed of ham

Sandwiches:
Can't share the fillings so just sit tight for 3- 6 months while we create those

Keet's Special
Chicky nuggies and chips
Plain chicken roll
Full irish

Main
Loaded Fries with Loaded lies
Bodadoes 50 ways
Son of a bun with extra cheese

Dessert
"We don't really eat chocolate so just have 14 packets of crisps, 8 Coors Light in a gin glass and 4 shots " Suprise
Silent journey souffle
90 Disasspearing Cyst Cake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Puffin

VIP Member
I'm calling the outfits now:
Donna : short skirt and top Zara , blazer Shein
Ciara: puffy dress and blazer accessorised with a quiff - all Shein
Katie: same as Ciara
Sayrahh: same as Ciara and Katie
All 4 girls wearing a selection of Beddy's sandals
Sonic: same as Ciara, Katie and Sayrahh except wearing runners
Keet and Luke Buckley Burke O ' Connor in matching outfits.
Beddy: wearing someone else's sandals cos all hers have disappeared
Random uncle: in the slippers he got for Father's day

Everyone: Beaufddiifffulll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Betty must be after throwing her a few quid, she's all about her tonight, next thing we know Betty will be getting a Dylan Oakes chain saying Best Friend on one side and her credit union account number on the other. And there's not an ounce of sincerity behind it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

square_spoon

VIP Member
I dunno who should break it to her that the phrase ‘monkey see monkey do’ has literally no relevance or applicability in this scenario.

Emma is well 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Farrking hell two thread titles in a row. Gonna have to take a journey to Dublin and ‘just be’ to take this all in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

So much to tell you. Went to Ross Heaney's there on Thursday for some Italian Greek food it was beadifuuuulll. Got to emotionally manipulate Keet and just be , just us 2 and we are back on for the band aid baby 🩹👶

Went to Therapie on Friday.Eeeekkk so exciting. I have decided not to film my journey cos its a silent journey and I know I'll be ripped to shreds for all the mis-information cos I haven't a clue what I'm talking about cos I only want a baby to hold on to Keet and the Saxa.

I'm on the pill now and my moods are all over the place. It has to be from being on this pill and even though its only been a day I know its it. It is . Isn't it? It is. I was told to go on the pill months ago and I wouldn't do what I was I told cos I know better than the doctor cos I'm smart. I am . Amn't I? I am

I'm off the drink now and I'm climbing the walls . I'll be off it now until at least Friday when we go out for dinner with Luke and the Saturday when myself and Teet have a sweep of pints and sur we have the christening there now on Sunday so I'll have my pints in a cocktail glass.

Gotta go , got go added seasoning and salad dressing to all the food in the house

Chat soon xoxo 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion
Cycle on, can’t refuse a jambon, fridge too small it’s not a silent journey at ALL

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Possibly TMI but my friend is quite large and has verrrrry long hair and she says she likes it as she finds it a security blanket when she’s on top riding her fella 🤣🤣 to cover up the lumps and bumps 😆 possibly the reason sarrrrrrah likes it too because it sure ain’t because it’s flattering on her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Jellybb

VIP Member
She hasn’t just posted a reel of her rubbing lotion onto the grandmothers legs?????? Jesus Christ 😩

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

brandambassador

VIP Member
‘The hair is a bit Spanish?’

as Spanish as a Spanish omelette dropping in oil and grease if that’s what you mean.

you’re not a fucking senorita girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
Hang on now, we're commenting on Sarah here not on someone who's ill with chronic diseases. I simply said it takes ME 5 minutes to wash MY hair and now I'm bashing people who have more going on in their lives, ill, etc. Just for the record, my mother passed away one month ago today, I suffer depression and other illnesses too and waiting a biopsy result I still wash my hair each time I shower, big deal. Honest to god you actually cannot have an opinion on anything here some days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
They are 2 rough scumbags in my opinion. It's funny and sad at the same time watching her trying to emulate her hero Lisa Jordan and the likes.

When insta came out it was all beautiful people with serious makeup skills who could put an outfit together and give us all some inspo.
It was like escapism watching Rosie and the likes getting dolled up to do the school run and makeup perfect and you were looking going wow do people like this actually exist how strange.

Then the dog rough looking young ones who would reef the head off you with drink in them Burp, Julie etc. jumped on the whole thing became a bit uneasy viewing.

No disrespect to Julie she's harmless and her like Sars their entire page is just a dig at their kids dads. But she has had some shocking makeup and outfits choices that have made her resemble a traveller or a drag queen. But instead of her saying look guys thanks for pointing it out I'm looking back now and your right my outfit is a show but I'm trying to scab free clothes so occasionally I have to wear shite stuff its the nature of the job I have to pretend every freebie is gorgeous you know yourself. Like you might loose brands but would gain respect with your followers. People take issue with influencers because they are liars and dishonest people. The second its pointed out they quote Caroline Flack and cry trolls like what??
Julie is about as harmless as HIV

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Just when I think she can’t go any lower than pond scum, she goes and posts a video of herself moisturising her elderly Nana’s feet for likes, she’s a disgusting human, the most vile cunt I ever came across, the lady deserves privacy and respect not to be used in Sarah’s quest to reach 50k 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick

BA4Life

Long time lurker, but are familiar with this family. Neighbours and the gated community have a close eye on beddy and the elderly in the accommodation they see everything and people ‘that know this family and know saaaarah’ know that she is minded by Carers that call all day long. Tina gets carers payment but doesn’t come see her mother from one end of the day to the next. They see beddy as an inconvenience and are constantly fighting amount themselves! As for Sar moisturing her nans feet that was all for the content. They are horrible to her, she’s left sit there and not invited anywhere 😟
Watch this space for the crocodile tears if something happens to their Nan. Disgusting!

• Wow
  • Sad

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

C'mere to me there now diary when I say I am fuming, I am fuming.😡

I was called out by troll called Emma about my silent ivf journey that I am always talking about . Like, no one knows the struggle for me like I actually have to do.what actual medical experts tell me . I am also so excited, and no troll will take that from me, cos it means I get my own mini ham hock . Doesn't matter that I can't hide my contempt for my current child but like always say monkey see, monkey do , he is going to be bitter and spiteful by following my lead

Like I was called out over saying you should give jellies to someone for mothers day who was struggling to conceive and even though I totally said it it was taken out of context.

Anyway I'm off to get a Pad Thai, a spice bag, 4 chicken balls, large curry sauce, prawn crackers and a side of chicken fried rice to treat myself and if Keet isn't back from the pub by 11 Mickey is going on the bbq and I'm having 4 bags of Kerr Pinks and 2 blocked of cheese

If it’s a case of monkey see, monkey do… does that mean that Luke is heading toward being an overweight narcissistic failed slimming world consultant that talks shit 24/7?
He already has the blazer he just needs the cash box

• Haha
  • Heart