Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the thread title🙈 so embarrassed for her 😂

Although i dont think she experiences embarassment

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Farrking hell two thread titles in a row. Gonna have to take a journey to Dublin and ‘just be’ to take this all in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What is she saying???? Are the wedges from Aldi??? Christ on the cross. If they are - I bought them last week- they’re vile - poisoned with salt/msg and a shocking spice mix. The kitchen stank from them. I binned them. Then burp lashes on a shitload of other spices. I mean - is she for real - for a SW consultant?????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap: Burp's back from nu yark. No ring so she scrapped the bridal nails and is back to full on chav talons.

Weighed herself the second she got off the plane to be able to say she lost 4 pounds a few days later which was actually a result of having her grease laden stensions removed.

Luuuuuke disappeared there for awhile but hes back today and is clearly giving her ire.

Some dinner was had in Ross Heaneys that gave her greek mamma mia vibes even though it was a bleeping italian restaurant. Either way it shouldn't matter because it was bewwwwwdiful.

Is still doing duck all regarding trying to conceive in terms of weight loss, alchol consumption and basic hygiene.

All her journeys are silent... so dont you bleeping ask alright??

But if you have any questions about dylan yokes cufflinks or be perfect ask away... but in a nice way or you'll be blocked.

DOSE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She loves a good breadcrumping sayrah does, 'on pill now bleeping with my mood' aka let me drag this out until I get my lie on track. Dzopeeee

Reactions: 9
Gooood morning tattlers! Been a busy one for me. I’ve been watching burps on her noisy silent journey. Then I’ve been riveted to me joolie and the caravan and the rain, it’s down pouring dontcha know, then watching scamnen and her Deirdre Barlow glasses in the torrential rain at 2 concerts, not a pneumonia or pain in the groin in sight, only Barry with his pweirdo moustache, then I’ve been absolutely glued to Paul White moose showing us his car and telling us what time his dogs had a tit and the colour etc so I’ve been finding it hard to just sit back and enjoy this cunts car crash life! I’ll have to scale back as I haven’t seen my kids in 2 days. Probably under Keith on that trampoline. Better find out. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah lads the flowers are ready to fall apart definitely bargain bin purchase....eh get off your fat hole and sort Brian's son out with his mask

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her dinners always look sloppy

Buying her onion pre packed, buy fresh girl and fry it off

Bagged wedges and add seasoning, why can't u make fresh ones

I can't actually take this yoke seriously

Ud be driven mad by all these fame hungry Instagram huns, I've yet to be out and see one of them with their phone in their face....I'd foking slap them, they need a serious dose of cop on.

I blame tea spill for making me watch these people 🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That dinner looks disgusting 🤢 I have indigestion from evening looking at it. I'm nauseated at the uncleanliness of her . There is no excuse for poor personal hygiene when you have running water . If I was her health care professional I would refuse to see her . 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
No excuse for the absolute FILTH of that air fryer. Literally takes 2 mins to detach the basket and boil the kettle and give it a scrub with a dish brush and fairy…. It’s absolutely minging. I couldn’t eat food cooked in that and I’d say the smell off it is vile….her whole house/clothes etc must stink of stale chips over it 🤮
One thing you never hear her talk about is perfume or favourite scents or anything I’d say she stinks (even if I wasn’t aware through her over sharing that she rarely showers)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know the way there are some houses that just permanently smell of chips and deep fat fryer. Her house is definitely one of those

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just taking my seat for thr latest installment of burp and keet aka dumb and dumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.