Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you @NoseyNiamh my health isn’t great as in I'm bed bound a lot of my time so my hair isn't a priority for me. Getting through the day is. I wash mine once a week and I'm delighted with that as it takes so much out of me. But you know some people don't have an understanding of what ppl with chronic illnesses go through even if it's to just get dressed someday.
For the record I'm able to get dressed today but it's my first time since Saturday. And you know what I couldn't give a duck. I'm doing my best x
Also reading comments on here I've often thought tit I don't wash my hair every day or shower twice a day...is there something wrong with me...🥺🥺 but walk a mile in my shoes and tell me then x
@Lmkgirl sending you positive vibes you poor pet.
I agree that the comments here about how many days some people wash or don’t wash their hair is ridiculous. It’s not a competition……each to their own. My hair is just starting to grow back after chemo so I’m just grateful I have hair to wash again. Quite childish comments tbh.
You just focus on putting one foot after another out of bed when you can 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hang on now, we're commenting on Sarah here not on someone who's ill with chronic diseases. I simply said it takes ME 5 minutes to wash MY hair and now I'm bashing people who have more going on in their lives, ill, etc. Just for the record, my mother passed away one month ago today, I suffer depression and other illnesses too and waiting a biopsy result I still wash my hair each time I shower, big deal. Honest to god you actually cannot have an opinion on anything here some days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She's unreal, first people here were chatting about how she never mentions perfumes and then the very next day she's banging on about them. Then today there's a heated debate about hair washing and boom, she's going to walk us through her hair washing routine tonight!! She's gas like, that can hardly be a coincidence.

Also, I love those fish cakes (the cod and chorizo ones are YUM) but I have ONE with salad and for my dinner usually and I'm stuffed. She has a huge appetite.

Reactions: 13
Just her and Luke :LOL: for a few weeks here and there in between relationships.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah the forever young christmas ad of 2020 when was ingle but she's with quiche 2 years. Shes about as good as maths as she is at SW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In summary : people can wash their hair however often they wish.

All hair is different.

But.... walking around with a head you could fry an egg on and then advising others on a haircare routine is farcical !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hang on now, we're commenting on Sarah here not on someone who's ill with chronic diseases. I simply said it takes ME 5 minutes to wash MY hair and now I'm bashing people who have more going on in their lives, ill, etc. Just for the record, my mother passed away one month ago today, I suffer depression and other illnesses too and waiting a biopsy result I still wash my hair each time I shower, big deal. Honest to god you actually cannot have an opinion on anything here some days.
Sorry to see your mam passed away recently 😢 hope your results with your biopsy will be good news 🤞🙏 💖

Besides all the hair washing talk she hasn't been flogging her waist trainer lately our not a burrito bowl in sight 🙈🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck I’d love a real BURITTO bowl now but not a burps fake away slop trough . I feel like all the licking and picking of her teeth, she must not brush them……..(queue a spotlight collab now in a few days 😉)

Imagine her running a café 🤢
Free salmonella with every meal purchased - the quick way to lose weight 😂 maybe that’s why she won’t wash the air fryer 😂 lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get a full week out of my hair 😬
I do too if I leave my natural curl free and use cgm. If I blow dry and straighten it I’ll get to day 4 with dry shampoo but wouldn’t go further than that. I shower every day but don’t wash my hair every day it would be like a bush.
Big but…..if I went on a walk/gym/sweated a lot through my scalp then I’m washing my hair regardless of what day I’m on…

Reactions: 5
The reason Sarah does not wash her hair often is out of pure laziness and it looks like you could fry an egg on most of the time. That is why she is being called out here about it.
Someone with chronic illness is obviously not going to be judged if they can’t wash their hair often as it is totally understandable in that situation, same as someone who may not need to wash it as often depending. In Sarah’s case is totally different and it’s genuinely just pure laziness imo

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh and I only comment on the amount of unwashed days with burp as it’s quite clear it’s sheer laziness with her and not any other underlying issue that’s preventing her from washing it. We’ve seen her advertise hair tools with a greasy head of hair while styling it etc

Reactions: 14
Are we really arguing about sarahs greasy head. There's a difference between not washing for a few days cause it stays nice for you than there is leaving it 14 days while travelling on planes going to citys and the dirty greasy head walking with the dirt while she comes on camera scratching her head and picking her teeth with the same hand.

There is a big difference between managing your hair and just being an unhygienic manky pig

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I did it, watched the TikToc of the pizza making. I'm traumatised I tell ya. The mank of the tray and her mank nails . DO NOT WATCH 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You'd never see her eat a dinner that wasn't done in takeaway style. She must've been brought up on them.
She said before herself and an ex boyfriend ate 3 or 4 takeaways a DAY between chippers and deli I don’t no how long that went on for that was maybe 3 years ago she was talking about that then she went to Australia

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's unreal she needs to make her mind up or go back on her own stories and check out her lies, when was it ever just her and Luke, thought she was with keet 2 years and sure she was with Brian before that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.