Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The menu for Sarah's Cafe

Sayyyrrraaaahhh's Sloopy Spoon Cafe

Medium Bites (but they could be classed as small) :
Soup of the Day with a side of ham
Ham salad with a side of ham
Fruit Salad with a side of ham
Family pack of ham with wafer thin ham topped with bodice on a bed of ham

Sandwiches:
Can't share the fillings so just sit tight for 3- 6 months while we create those

Keet's Special
Chicky nuggies and chips
Plain chicken roll
Full irish

Main
Loaded Fries with Loaded lies
Bodadoes 50 ways
Son of a bun with extra cheese

Dessert
"We don't really eat chocolate so just have 14 packets of crisps, 8 Coors Light in a gin glass and 4 shots " Suprise
Silent journey souffle
90 Disasspearing Cyst Cake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Thank bleeping christ i found out luke had potatoes and gravy that his aunt makes. I can sleep easy tonight now.

She really needs a bleeping life. Why are you talking about this nonsense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“It’s emotional”……she’s 2 days in to the pill, no way it’s had that much of a bleeping effect on her hormones yet 🙄 thick head she’s the epitome of munchausen and hypochondria

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“It’s emotional”……she’s 2 days in to the pill, no way it’s had that much of a bleeping effect on her hormones yet 🙄 thick head she’s the epitome of munchausen and hypochondria
Such a silent journey she is on while alluding to everything that's happening on this journey. Clown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shur you know tis one has to make things worse all for attention, she would want to get a life, can you imagine the videos she's recording in the back ground, on this silent journey !!!

Reactions: 5
She’s saying anything to increase curiosity.
There is no way the pill has had any effect on her mood in such a short space of time.

Reactions: 8
Chernobyl back garden, crack den sitting room, pig sty bedroom, dump ground “insta room” and cringe quote poster teenager / new diseases science Laboratory kitchen…..I can’t help but wonder about the bathroom 😂 is it just one of those industrial size buckets of Mayo that delis use and a packet of baby wipes? 😂
why does she place order after order for clothes cos she wears the same thing and in one story those 3 dresses “which one do ye like” were hanging on a door to a room along with a lord of other clothes. What f*ckinf adult hangs clothes on doors when they’ve wardrobes and “insta rooms” put your tit away, the house must be like a pigsty. And she spent all day yesterday cleaning while teeth Mac teeth face lay on the sofa? Great partnership there Sarah just great 👍🏻

Reactions: 5

Sandwiches:
Can't share the fillings so just sit tight for 3- 6 months while we create those

Keet's Special
Chicky nuggies and chips
Plain chicken roll
Full irish

Main
Bodadoes 50 ways

Dessert
"We don't really eat chocolate so just have 14 packets of crisps, 8 Coors Light in a gin glass and 4 shots " Suprise
Silent journey souffle
I’m actually dyyyiiinnnggg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fruit salad with a side of ham !! 🙌🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rituals products are just amazing…… they do a shower gel that comes out as a mousse and the scent lasts so long 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she for real with her Avo mix she made guacamole like is she that thick 😂🙈 but sure Sarah your the first to come up with that mix you bleeping simp

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sandwiches:

Keet's Special
Chicky nuggies and chips
Plain chicken roll
Full irish

Main
Bodadoes 50 ways

Dessert
Silent journey souffle
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 bloody brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m actually shook. Is she really sharing a recipe for guac like she’s just invented it? Sarah the rest of the world has been eating this for YEARS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
😂😂😂 someone said here yesterday she is looking like she put on a pile of weight on her face! She says there I think I’m down and starts showing her face and rubbing her neck etc I feel like I’m down. 😂😂😂👋👋👋👋 hi burps

• Haha
I’m so excited for the try on. I’m in the mood to laugh at ugly clothes that are size 16 but could be sized down now. As for the dream cafe. Wash your air fryer you mank

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sandwiches:

Keet's Special
Chicky nuggies and chips
Plain chicken roll
Full irish

Main
Bodadoes 50 ways

Dessert
Silent journey souffle
Stop ,this is hilarious 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Sarah.. you're two days into the pill. It takes a month to come into affect! Unless this is a magical pill like the magic act of the disappearing cysts. I was on the pill and I felt none of the mood swings til a month in. Riveting content.. avocado mix (guacamole) and mash with gravy.

Reactions: 10
Well I just thought I’d pop on for the chats to let ye know that I had a scan at the weekend…

To my horror, the radiographer did not ask me why I was back so soon, nor did she count my 90 non existent cysts, one by one, in front of me!
Now this is my journey, and mine alone. So I’m going to leave the reply comments off now. xoxo

• Haha
@Puffin i am bleeping howling here at home recovering at your menu 😅 Why do I hear Sarah calling Keith’s penis ‘chicky nuggys’ as a pet name? Sorry to everyone for the PTSD of that image.

Luke has an aunt who makes nice gravy this week. That’s a sharp turn from her having him 98% of the time and no mention of Brian’s family for 2 years. Someone was definitely told to cop on after the KOC incident.

They’re both on the morning shift apparently

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.