Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
What guide dog assisted human told her she was all dressed up today?

she’s dressed as if she’s doing Tour de France but wears the blazer in case she ends up in Cuisine de France

• Haha
Reactions: 40

FoolingNobody

Thread suggestion:

Lies when she says that nothing can phase her, made 90 cysts disappear along with Luke’s new cream blazer.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Monkey see monkey do... she doesn't know anything about this Emma ones kids for fuck sake. And I hate this ' and she's a mother herself crap' ... so what if she's a mother. Sarah's a mother too and she's a fuckn dose.

• Haha
  • Heart

Instacol

Chatty Member
Are we really arguing about sarahs greasy head. There's a difference between not washing for a few days cause it stays nice for you than there is leaving it 14 days while travelling on planes going to citys and the dirty greasy head walking with the dirt while she comes on camera scratching her head and picking her teeth with the same hand.

There is a big difference between managing your hair and just being an unhygienic manky pig

• Heart
  • Haha

Bitter87

Recap: Burp's back from nu yark. No ring so she scrapped the bridal nails and is back to full on chav talons.

Weighed herself the second she got off the plane to be able to say she lost 4 pounds a few days later which was actually a result of having her grease laden stensions removed.

Luuuuuke disappeared there for awhile but hes back today and is clearly giving her ire.

Some dinner was had in Ross Heaneys that gave her greek mamma mia vibes even though it was a fucking italian restaurant. Either way it shouldn't matter because it was bewwwwwdiful.

Is still doing fuck all regarding trying to conceive in terms of weight loss, alchol consumption and basic hygiene.

All her journeys are silent... so dont you fucking ask alright??

But if you have any questions about dylan yokes cufflinks or be perfect ask away... but in a nice way or you'll be blocked.

DOSE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sorry but I still am not over the fact that this absolute cunt went to the efforts of setting up a camera recording herself putting cream on her grandmothers legs!! This is seriously fucked up behaviour 😫 you would think a family member would tell her to cop the fuck on to her life 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Beach30

Shes grossed me out more than usual. How many times can you stick your claws in your mouth in the space of a few minutes?

Can you imagine how many times she touched her face or hair while making those pizzas for her group and probably never washed her hands :sick:
20220628_144813.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

brandambassador

VIP Member
From my own perspective I was diagnosed with MS at 21. So was told at the time to get pregnant with advice and support from my neuro and fertility/gynae help because I am/was on meds. At that time I was immediately referred to a public gynae even though I wasn’t trying to get pregnant. When we did decide 10 years on to get pregnant, after a few concerning MS relapses the best advise was a surrogate or IVF so that conception was planned to the very day and my own meds could be monitored. I was already in the public system who don’t offer this so I opted out and went private.
i still get letters about scans and things for public CUMH gynae and I could ride the system and be a freeloader and continue to block a space but I don’t. The reason she is doing both is she loves medical attention and drama. She won’t get ivf from HSE and she won’t get pregnant being a fat alcoholic cunt so she needs to go private cos she won’t eat healthy. Jokes on her because a baby is never guaranteed. Sorry for the rant this is a touchy subject for me

• Heart

Bobs86

VIP Member
Omg the poor lady, you can actually hear her saying “enough” and that c*nt laughing away while continuing to drown her.
Her lil hands going up to try and stop being sprayed 😔
I’m not the best after watching that, as someone said above it bordering on elder abuse! I’m livid 😤

• Angry
  • Sad

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s funny how when she loses a few lbs she shares it & it bouncing with joy. When she knows she is up then it’s weight loss isn’t my goal mind your own business. Same with the PCOS & 90 cysts, the pain at one time was apparently unbearable but sure that’s not mentioned now anymore because it doesn’t fit with the IVF stories. She’s a genuine mentally ill person. So sick in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Kids in the playground see it at home…..now sorry your child SARAH will see loose morals, alcohol addiction or very strong dependency, fraud, hypochondria, toxic relationship with food, emotional warfare, manipulation, excessive smoking, no money management, no dedication or responsibility (ye don’t even make sure his homework is done, ye admitted that yourself), lack of ambition, no drive to succeed or work for a living, skanger violence when alcohol is consumed, elderly abuse under the guise of “banter” no boundaries or respect for strangers, driving uninsured with no license. People in twice bought glass houses bitch. So when Luke starts battering old women, launching Tina into a car with gammy hips, drenching her in water, ignoring her for weeks on end, are ye gonna be shocked and say he didn’t learn it at home? Hope you’re reading this you ugly mutt, inconsiderate, illiterate, dredge of society, I hope you don’t get pregnant and inflict another offspring on Cork. Emma’s kids have a mother with a keen eye, can SPELL and phrase sentences correctly unlike you, and can call bullshit fairly without being nasty. I think her children are FAR better off than your “child”. The one called Luke that you can’t seem to remember unless he’s for gram content. Snout nosed mother fucker. A feral cat or better yet, a wheelie bin has more maternal instinct than you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
My priorities are absolutely fine, both me and my hair look fabulous 🤪

I just think some people may not be in the frame of mind to maintain their appearance due to ill health or other personal reasons and to hear people on this counting the days until she washes her hair could make them feel a bit shit about themselves
Totally agree with you @NoseyNiamh my health isn’t great as in I'm bed bound a lot of my time so my hair isn't a priority for me. Getting through the day is. I wash mine once a week and I'm delighted with that as it takes so much out of me. But you know some people don't have an understanding of what ppl with chronic illnesses go through even if it's to just get dressed someday.
For the record I'm able to get dressed today but it's my first time since Saturday. And you know what I couldn't give a fuck. I'm doing my best x
Also reading comments on here I've often thought shit I don't wash my hair every day or shower twice a day...is there something wrong with me...🥺🥺 but walk a mile in my shoes and tell me then x

• Heart
Reactions: 33

KerryLady

VIP Member
Today was a hard day for me it was my doggies 1st anniversary 😭🐕💔 & I spent the week reliving the last few days but to be fair if it wasnt for Yee Tattlers I'd be crying in to my pillow thanks for the distraction , banter & laughs bunch of legends !!!! 💕

• Heart

Instacol

Chatty Member
We love you Emma we do!!! Oh Emma we love you.

Think thats what most people get from watching your stories Sarah 😂 youre an embassment and everyone is talking about you behind your back.

Imagine what those close to her have to say about her 😂 we only see snippets, imagine being related and having to listen to the extended sarah show day in day out

• Haha