Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't Sarah see that the fact that Emma is not posting on here claiming responsibility for rattling her so badly means that the so called ' trolling' that she endures and the opinions that must mean nothing because they have come from a troll is sctually worthless.
I know plenty of people who are not on here who are horrified of Sarahs treatment of Luke and amused by her attempts to become an Instahun, many of whom would be as friendly with her as Kelly, she is despised on the northside
Kelly as in “Kelly is live” kelly?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can't Sarah see that the fact that Emma is not posting on here claiming responsibility for rattling her so badly means that the so called ' trolling' that she endures and the opinions that must mean nothing because they have come from a troll is sctually worthless.
I know plenty of people who are not on here who are horrified of Sarahs treatment of Luke and amused by her attempts to become an Instahun, many of whom would be as friendly with her as Kelly, she is despised on the northside
I second this. I know many people who are "friendly" with her who laugh so much at how she acts and behaves. She's the laughing stock of the northside

Reactions: 7
This is obviously Keith's only chance
Iv seen Sarah tagging this slimming world leader before, iv a question... Did this one not lose all the weight after bariatric surgery? No where is it mentioned on her SW page, she has 40 #'s (slight exaggeration but not far off 😂) about weight loss and plastic surgery but no mention of bariatric surgery... Surely this can't be right, she's advertising that she lost 11 stone on SW but yet I'm 99% sure she didn't, surely this isn't ethical??
Is a pink blazer the SW uniform

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe someone else will remember or correct me but did Sarah not have this before where she supposedly got a message sent to her but wasn’t meant for her??!!
Secondly did she not say she/they weren’t having take aways for awhile??!! And I’d bet any money she’ll come on and be like ‘oh I only ate a small bit of the pad Thai’ like she does when she indulges herself 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe someone else will remember or correct me but did Sarah not have this before where she supposedly got a message sent to her but wasn’t meant for her??!!
Secondly did she not say she/they weren’t having take aways for awhile??!! And I’d bet any money she’ll come on and be like ‘oh I only ate a small bit of the pad Thai’ like she does when she indulges herself 😂
I’d give money she will be up or maintain next week but that will be ok because this week has been so hard with trolls and the pill has made her gain….yano the same pill she didn’t wana go on to mask her symptoms of her non existent PCOS. The gynae gave it to her-not the public gynae-the private gynae-o wait the public gynae after her scan with the only sonographer in Ireland that reads ultrasounds there and then and gives a diagnosis and remembers patients because they have such bad cysts upon cysts upon cysts but not in a nasty way.Laughed all day didn’t we, we did. Knotted.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The new pill will be blamed now for :
Weight gain/maintain this week (and not the upcoming sesh christening today)
Getting the pad Thai
Going nuts at Emma who needs to try the shoe on the other foot xoxo
Not fitting into the clothes she wants this week.

ah alas as sad I get this weekend with all we have been through in this house, there is always a joy that I am not a miserable narcissistic witch

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d say another reason Sars was fuming at Emma-gate yesterday was the fact that this is actually what people who are not on tattle think of her content. She is fooling nobody with her silent journey

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I still maintain she sent it to herself… I would say she is raging that Shannen Joyce sent herself a babygro before as she would have defo used that aul gem to increase followers🤣
Anyway are we ready for the Betty content? 🙈🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just looked at Emma's message, jeez if that's what she calls trolling... she only said the truth. Sarah has said and done alot worse, can't believe how worked up she got over it.

Reactions: 17
Just looked at Emma's message, jeez if that's what she calls trolling... she only said the truth. Sarah has said and done alot worse, can't believe how worked up she got over it.
monkey see monkey do xoxoxo

Why the need for professional hair and make up for every night out with them all!!!!
Like I get it for a wedding or your 30th etc, and I also know they know people in the industry cos of the salon but it’s caked make up for every event, she will be on later now eye bleeping herself between the hair and the make up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Why the need for professional hair and make up for every night out with them all!!!!
Like I get it for a wedding or your 30th etc, and I also know they know people in the industry cos of the salon but it’s caked make up for every event, she will be on later now eye bleeping herself between the hair and the make up
She says I'm not going to name her after she had said "Emma"...then a minute later "Emma is her real name" what a physcho😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

And the "she's a belter" song 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

The Burptrashians are Corks socialites, it's important they are always looking their best in case the paparazzi are about 😂😂😂😂

She's a belter, that was so funny the day she put that up 😂

I'm looking forward to the blazer brigade today 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I hope the giant 2006 quiff makes an appearance anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She got so worked up because she knows it's true, the thick ***t can't believe people can see through her and her lies

Reactions: 10
Is she god mother to this little child no doubt she will have to upstage the mother, for the day thats in it !!!

Reactions: 9
Tina has been spotted, now she sharing the green blazer. Some gang for the blazers

The Burptrashians are Corks socialites, it's important they are always looking their best in case the paparazzi are about 😂😂😂😂

She's a belter, that was so funny the day she put that up 😂

I'm looking forward to the blazer brigade today 🙄🙄
Tina is in the green one,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm calling the outfits now:
Donna : short skirt and top Zara , blazer Shein
Ciara: puffy dress and blazer accessorised with a quiff - all Shein
Katie: same as Ciara
Sayrahh: same as Ciara and Katie
All 4 girls wearing a selection of Beddy's sandals
Sonic: same as Ciara, Katie and Sayrahh except wearing runners
Keet and Luke Buckley Burke O ' Connor in matching outfits.
Beddy: wearing someone else's sandals cos all hers have disappeared
Random uncle: in the slippers he got for Father's day

Everyone: Beaufddiifffulll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Awh I thought they'd have given Beddy a shot of the green blazer, she loves that on our Sayrahhh

Can't wait to see the Sisters in the fancy matching necklaces, a sister is for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.