Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is now buying followers????
Something suss going on alright when I had a look, if you scroll down her latest 100 followers for example, every so often there is a blank profile Irish account with no picture and 0 posts and small followers,she is probably buying off some site that sells Irish followers to up her money from brands for higher amount of followers.

Reactions: 8
I get the parents dressing up and getting hair and makeup etc but the family had it like a wedding. Each to their own but always OTT

Reactions: 7
She would criac you up famous last words I could have got the 14 😂 search party needed for the so called new blazer bought yesterday 🫣 our was that more lies 😜
I can see the headstone now

Here lies Sarah Burke. Buried six feet under but could of been buried five feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Her sitting on the couch holding the baby playing Mammys and Daddy's beside Turkey Teeth scoffin chocolate.. life goals right there 🙈🙈🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the point of the tit extensions if she was gonna do the hair like that 🤔

Reactions: 11
153A332D-9D9A-4573-B47A-71FDEB2D96A0.jpeg

The difference two weeks makes …. 🥸😂 I didn’t know losing a few Pounds gives you an entirely new head!!
Ps, state of her filler! That chin needs an application for planning permission

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1389780
The difference two weeks makes …. 🥸😂 I didn’t know losing a few Pounds gives you an entirely new head!!
Ps, state of her filler! That chin needs an application for planning permission
Wow, that’s defo photoshopped to elongate her face, I could get to upmarket elevenerife on those ears 😂 as for the before and after pics….can you real post them if you got skinny and now you’re crawling/sprinting back to the original weight? Her chubby chin double chin is giving the game away

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.