Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beddy is probably well aware that she's a useless mother to the child she has and her relationship isn't secure or happy. Beddy better keep her opinions to herself or Stalin burp will stop taking her to the chipper in youghal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah= The Itchy and Scratchy Show.
She turns my stomach scratching, poking and rubbing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Like one min she said Keef was picking Luke up from school then she was at the school, she said the last 2 nights she was doing a try on no try on, she went on about a competition no competition. Am I missing something or missing stories that she is doing these things and I'm missing them. And yet again today picking at her teeth after her fish cakes jaysus its like I'm rubber necking a crash I can't stop watching 😅 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She hasn’t just posted a reel of her rubbing lotion onto the grandmothers legs?????? Jesus Christ 😩

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
LADS I just checked in on big back for the first time in a while, got bored of her there a while back but when I tell you that pizza tik tok has turned my whole soul not just my stomach 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 handling the dough 🤢 the nails 🤢🤢 and she picking her teeth and sucking the nails ughhhhhhh she’s some dirt bird
My husbands sister asked me to recommend some Irish ‘mom’ type bloggers to her to follow so she could improve her English, I genuinely can’t think of anyone who’s not an embarrassment to the nation, so I told her we’ve no bloggers in Ireland 🤷‍♀️ If she discovered the likes of Burp I’d be morto

Anyway I saw ye tearing strips off each other again today, i know ye are probably all dying to know what Beddys hair routine is SO, I have very very thick dark hair and in the colder months I only wash it once a week, it never ever looks greasy and it’s always in great condition when I only wash it once a week. I live in a Mediterranean country though and at the moment I have to wash it every 1-2 days because of the heat, but it’s so so dry from the frequent washing 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just when I think she can’t go any lower than pond scum, she goes and posts a video of herself moisturising her elderly Nana’s feet for likes, she’s a disgusting human, the most vile bleep I ever came across, the lady deserves privacy and respect not to be used in Sarah’s quest to reach 50k 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I won't be talking about my ivf journey but I'll be making videos in the background......5mins later.... My ivf journey starts today, beddy can't wait for me to have a baby.
She needs serious help, all this tit to try and prove she's over her ex when she quite clearly isn't. Having a baby with that riddled yoke won't change that fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry I usually skip her stories so i might have missed it but did she confirm that it's just the pill she's taking and not a psychedelic ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She will struggle to keep tight lipped on the ivf
Sssssssh it's a silent journey

LADS I just checked in on big back for the first time in a while, got bored of her there a while back but when I tell you that pizza tik tok has turned my whole soul not just my stomach 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 handling the dough 🤢 the nails 🤢🤢 and she picking her teeth and sucking the nails ughhhhhhh she’s some dirt bird
My husbands sister asked me to recommend some Irish ‘mom’ type bloggers to her to follow so she could improve her English, I genuinely can’t think of anyone who’s not an embarrassment to the nation, so I told her we’ve no bloggers in Ireland 🤷‍♀️ If she discovered the likes of Burp I’d be morto

Anyway I saw ye tearing strips off each other again today, i know ye are probably all dying to know what Beddys hair routine is SO, I have very very thick dark hair and in the colder months I only wash it once a week, it never ever looks greasy and it’s always in great condition when I only wash it once a week. I live in a Mediterranean country though and at the moment I have to wash it every 1-2 days because of the heat, but it’s so so dry from the frequent washing 😐
Your poor sister in law 🤣

I will never understand these dopes, I'm. Gonna massage your poor feet Betty but let me set up my camera first to show everyone I'm doing it, duck off like you attention seeking ham

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where the actual duck is the respect for her grandmother?? Setting up a camera in the poor woman’s private space..like seriously???

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Ah FFS why does she feel the need to share helping her grandmother, jaysus ya just do it ya don't broadcast it for likes and people on your feed to say ah Sar your amazing such a bond FFS it's all for attention and content

Reactions: 11
And... Spraying her in the face 😱😱.. I want to rip her head off, that's not funny you don't do that you evil witch

Reactions: 24
Betty must be after throwing her a few quid, she's all about her tonight, next thing we know Betty will be getting a Dylan Oakes chain saying Best Friend on one side and her credit union account number on the other. And there's not an ounce of sincerity behind it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She does anything to avoid being in her own house with her own child.
needed the child minded yesterday so she could work all day? Madness when it’s only admin which she could easily do when Luke is in school. But no has to be gone when he’s off. Then evening time rather than come home to cook for her family it’s take away and off to beddy.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.