Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything such a big deal with this lot? all the hair and makeup and going on about outfits.

I don't understand it. Are they very religious and thats why a christening is such an event?

Reactions: 8
Keet all dressed up in the jeans
I dont mind lads in jeans.. its not his child's christening so wouldn't expect a 3 piece suit. Alat last he's not in matching shorts with Luke 🤣🤣

Very strange for a grown man to wear runners to a formal occasion
It's a christening, not a wedding though.. my dad in his 70s wouldn't wear runners but keeeet is in his 30s and is a guest not the dad I wouldn't have a problem with it

Christ I feel I'm defending keeeet today I'm not lol just don't see an issue with what he's wearing lol we really should be thanking the heavens that Burp didn't have hin in shorts and a blazer to match luke

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Same blazer & shirt worn previously (December 2021).....she'll be on later with some cock & bull story after reading here
Didn't she say yesterday it was too small and she knew he'd only get the one wear out of it at Xmas? 🤔🤔 🤥🤥

Reactions: 13
Ah the I should "of" went with 14 🙄Dress bot bad but for a summer day christening.
Wtf is going on with the flamingo leg?
Also re the blazer she wouldn't spend a fine day with child never mind buy him new clothes 🤨

Reactions: 5
And 3…2….1…… shoulda got the 14
Seriously? Well shes had it weeks so if tgats the case why didnt she return it? Sarahhhhh its not like you got it yesterday at 8pm

Sarah Burp Buckley shoulda woulda coulda O'Connor 🙄 she's definitely trolling tattle with the could have gone for xyz ffs her boobs would have bust out of it if smaller size, it fit perfect as is 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Same blazer & shirt worn previously (December 2021).....she'll be on later with some cock & bull story after reading here
On second thought, did she say the blazer she got yesterday was specifically for Luke or ine of the boys, cos maybe it was actually for keeet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dress would be lovely for Halloween…. With a broomstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
COULD HAVE.. you uneducated cretin = COULD’VE What in the name of all fuckery is Could of????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is totally just trolling us when she says she should of went smaller 🙄 haha your very funny Sarah 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She would criac you up famous last words I could have got the 14 😂 search party needed for the so called new blazer bought yesterday 🫣 our was that more lies 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah is being the troll now with her size 16 should have went for a 14, same as always calling Donna Alapacha, BUT she never reads here!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.