Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just fumin' thundering around the house, her face says it all. And Emma has upset her so much she's gone off plan and is going to have a take away 😂😂😂😂 Keet will be ridden to death when he comes home tonight and for his sake he better rise to the occasion 😊
In fairness, I’ve never seen her move so fast! She’s positively drooling at the prospect of a takeaway, shur she’s only treating herself……again! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma,
Please raise your hand and come collect your award. You have won gold in ‘Annoying A bleep Today’.
Congrats x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I would not be surprised if she sent that message to herself to justify not talking about the ivf and having to explain her lies!!! Tbh, who the duck noticed the leaflets? I didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's sad to think will she take the limelight tommorow now at the christening because she's rattled over this Emma girls comment, we all know Burke loves attention it seems to be repeat history when something is happening she's rattled over something and carrying on like an annoying gowl...

Reactions: 6
Monkey see monkey do... she doesn't know anything about this Emma ones kids for duck sake. And I hate this ' and she's a mother herself crap' ... so what if she's a mother. Sarah's a mother too and she's a fuckn dose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Haha gas! The "I don't care what anyone says about me" mask fairly slipped there with all that effing and blinding!
Ah Sarah you've let yourself down badly there, you can stick as much fake hair, eyelashes and nails on yourself as you like but you will always be common, rough, ill bred trash 🤣
If you don't want people talking about your fertility journey then for the hundreth time, shut up about it ye tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she’s so blasé about the alleged IVF because she’s actually not that bothered about having another child. Obviously she wants a baby to snare Keet and drown in tatty Instagram freebies but other than that she’s not fussed. All of you sharing your stories of the emotional rollercoasters you went through during your IVF….you’re people who genuinely longed for a child and it was so emotionally charged because of that. This woman just wants a meal ticket and a noose for Keet’s neck.

Much love to you all tattle pals ❤
You hit the nail on the head 👏 👌💗

Reactions: 2
Just goes to show you the turmoil she is in. The gigantic ’act’ for the past few days - I suit myself kicking boots on. From her silent journey, the long hair, her dinner last night, Luke’s blazer. You could just see she was on the brink all day. I was wondering what would set her off. Luke and Teeth weren’t there so she had the full day alone with her lunatic head. Then BANG along comes Emma and pushes her to turn into a rabid psycho. She was spitting fire, she must have kicked the walls down. Then, the final nail in the coffin - the dreaded Pad Thai that she heroically dodged last night. Emma - you have a lot to answer for 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Monkey see monkey do,that'll explain luke growing up emotionally unhinged with multiple baby mamma's and disordered eating so if that's the case saaaayrah

Reactions: 15
I dunno who should break it to her that the phrase ‘monkey see monkey do’ has literally no relevance or applicability in this scenario.

Emma is well 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Also …. Emma Didn’t actually say anything bad she merely pointed out the facts 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes but Burp doesn’t like facts! She lives in dreamland, she would do exactly the same if she thought she’d get away with it🤭Emma didn’t actually say anything wrong…I’m sure she’s blocked now anyway, Sarah’s favourite pastime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Monkey see monkey do"
I highly doubt emmas children are reading her bleeping insta messages sayrah!
Luke on the other hand does see your appalling relationship with food and you rolling your eyes at him, amongst other things and don't even get me started on the wonderful roll model the bigot is 🙄

Reactions: 17
Luke will be chain smoking down the playground if its a case of monkey see monkey do 🚬
Screenshot_20220702_201720_com.huawei.browser_edit_523114101875384.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If it’s a case of monkey see, monkey do… does that mean that Luke is heading toward being an overweight narcissistic failed slimming world consultant that talks tit 24/7?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dear diary,

C'mere to me there now diary when I say I am fuming, I am fuming.😡

I was called out by troll called Emma about my silent ivf journey that I am always talking about . Like, no one knows the struggle for me like I actually have to do.what actual medical experts tell me . I am also so excited, and no troll will take that from me, cos it means I get my own mini ham hock . Doesn't matter that I can't hide my contempt for my current child but like always say monkey see, monkey do , he is going to be bitter and spiteful by following my lead

Like I was called out over saying you should give jellies to someone for mothers day who was struggling to conceive and even though I totally said it it was taken out of context.

Anyway I'm off to get a Pad Thai, a spice bag, 4 chicken balls, large curry sauce, prawn crackers and a side of chicken fried rice to treat myself and if Keet isn't back from the pub by 11 Mickey is going on the bbq and I'm having 4 bags of Kerr Pinks and 2 blocked of cheese

If it’s a case of monkey see, monkey do… does that mean that Luke is heading toward being an overweight narcissistic failed slimming world consultant that talks tit 24/7?
He already has the blazer he just needs the cash box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jesus she was feerce blushed and flustertered in them stories her fake freckles cudnt even hide it ......Burps l don't care she's rattling with the anger ......well done Emma 👏✔👍😀 everyone agrees with u she is full of tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kids in the playground see it at home…..now sorry your child SARAH will see loose morals, alcohol addiction or very strong dependency, fraud, hypochondria, toxic relationship with food, emotional warfare, manipulation, excessive smoking, no money management, no dedication or responsibility (ye don’t even make sure his homework is done, ye admitted that yourself), lack of ambition, no drive to succeed or work for a living, skanger violence when alcohol is consumed, elderly abuse under the guise of “banter” no boundaries or respect for strangers, driving uninsured with no license. People in twice bought glass houses witch. So when Luke starts battering old women, launching Tina into a car with gammy hips, drenching her in water, ignoring her for weeks on end, are ye gonna be shocked and say he didn’t learn it at home? Hope you’re reading this you ugly mutt, inconsiderate, illiterate, dredge of society, I hope you don’t get pregnant and inflict another offspring on Cork. Emma’s kids have a mother with a keen eye, can SPELL and phrase sentences correctly unlike you, and can call bullshit fairly without being nasty. I think her children are FAR better off than your “child”. The one called Luke that you can’t seem to remember unless he’s for gram content. Snout nosed mother fucker. A feral cat or better yet, a wheelie bin has more maternal instinct than you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.