Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a septic person posting that video of her nan, 😡😡 A total Bully !!!! We've seen it so many times the way she treats her !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Omg the poor lady, you can actually hear her saying “enough” and that c*nt laughing away while continuing to drown her.
Her lil hands going up to try and stop being sprayed 😔
I’m not the best after watching that, as someone said above it bordering on elder abuse! I’m livid 😤
That video made me so sad Betty putting her hands up to her face 😪😪

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Sarah you said you were keeping your process private so why mention it every time your on? Now your in bad form!

Reactions: 14
Her being in bad form is nothing to to with the pill ( it not in her system long enough to affect her hormones) she is in bad form due to the alcohol withdrawal simple!!!!

Reactions: 26
You can report anonymously to the health information and quality authority (HIQA) for maybe elderly abuse and safeguarding??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can report anonymously to the health information and quality authority (HIQA) for maybe elderly abuse and safeguarding??
That’s jumping the gun to be fair. Different story if her nan suffered Alzheimer’s or was cognitively impaired but she doesn’t. She gives consent. The problem is Sarah is a bleeping fool taking the piss out of her nan and putting it on a social media website showing complete strangers who I can guarantee don’t wana see or give a tit.

Reactions: 17
Why does she keep saying she’s going out with the girls later as if it’s with friends when it’s her sisters

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah is very stupid drawing attention and informing people she only puts Betty to bed, nothing stopping some undesirables breaking in knowing an old vulnerable lady stuck in her bed for the night, she has shown the accommodation where she lives also. You are an imbecile Sarah, you deserve to be called out on this. Keith's granny must have no time for Sarah, no pictures of them together.

Reactions: 21
You'd have to laugh really ' invest in your hair care ,' and hers does be septic from not washing it for a week our more 😂 she went from been exhausted to emotional to been in bad form , wonder what it will be tommorow 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker, but are familiar with this family. Neighbours and the gated community have a close eye on beddy and the elderly in the accommodation they see everything and people ‘that know this family and know saaaarah’ know that she is minded by Carers that call all day long. Tina gets carers payment but doesn’t come see her mother from one end of the day to the next. They see beddy as an inconvenience and are constantly fighting amount themselves! As for Sar moisturing her nans feet that was all for the content. They are horrible to her, she’s left sit there and not invited anywhere 😟
Watch this space for the crocodile tears if something happens to their Nan. Disgusting!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Betty could move into Sarahs instagram room and she could look after her there. If full time care was needed tomorrow for some reason I can guarantee Sarah would not do it and Betty would be shipped off to a nursing home.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, but are familiar with this family. Neighbours and the gated community have a close eye on beddy and the elderly in the accommodation they see everything and people ‘that know this family and know saaaarah’ know that she is minded by Carers that call all day long. Tina gets carers payment but doesn’t come see her mother from one end of the day to the next. They see beddy as an inconvenience and are constantly fighting amount themselves! As for Sar moisturing her nans feet that was all for the content. They are horrible to her, she’s left sit there and not invited anywhere 😟
Watch this space for the crocodile tears if something happens to their Nan. Disgusting!
If well bleeping believe it. If you’ve proof that little toxic troll is claiming carers, report it to revenue. This scummy lot are career welfare schemers and it needs to be stopped at the source, cut the head off the snake in a way. Toxic robbing tramps. The poor nan

Reactions: 11
If well bleeping believe it. If you’ve proof that little toxic troll is claiming carers, report it to revenue. This scummy lot are career welfare schemers and it needs to be stopped at the source, cut the head off the snake in a way. Toxic robbing tramps. The poor nan
She’s been reported, even by her own family believe it or not!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her being in bad form is nothing to to with the pill ( it not in her system long enough to affect her hormones) she is in bad form due to the alcohol withdrawal simple!!!!
Is this the pill she refused to take last year as it would only mask the problems??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA or #gifted her items even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
Eske Beauty
Radisson Blu
Celebritywaisttrainers
VaVaVoom
Shoeglam.ie
Icehouse Hotel ( with Dylan Oaks competition)
Celebritywaisttrainers
SilkProMax
Bouquetbox.ie
Exerify
Aliciandchloe
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Alpha Wealth
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Fusion Hair Salan ( her sisters)
Voduz
Sweetness Hair and Beauty
King Hair
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny
Icehouse Hotel( with Dylan Oaks competition)
Eske Beauty
Bouquetbox.ie
VaVaVoom
Radisson Blu
SilkProMax
Exerify
alicianandchloe
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks (Also Littlesmith sell fab chains for anyone looking for an alternative)
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with or gift items to Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

I am not including LoveCherish in the above lists because it was for charity,

Brands that have taken a stand against the disgusting views that Sarah supports and tone deaf #ads to sell sweets and stopped working with her*
Fairways hotel
Partydelights.ie
Sweet King

* these are brands who should be supported. Sarah is not the only InstaHun available to brands so there is no excuse for the brands that continue to use her
I went with little smith over Dylan oaks because they work with this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s been reported, even by her own family believe it or not!
I’m shocked buy delighted family have done it! Hope it wasn’t out of spite and jealousy though but rather done for the right reasons. Do other family visit Beddy? I’d hate to think of any decent old person ditched by family

Reactions: 2
Shocking but not surprising going on their regular behaviour. I'm glad she has proper care outside the family.

Reactions: 2
When Beddy asked about the Christening and when it is and that she probably wouldn't go until Florence Burpingale said she'd take her..
-does that mean that no one else offered to take the poor woman a few days before the event?
And she had to say she probably wouldn't make it instead of asking a family member to bring her?
They're all demented!
They probably don’t want her there cos it’ll just end in a piss up

She gets carers allowance yet her mother is in a gated community looked after by carers? Now THAT I would happily report. I’m not bleeping paying tax for sonic to be off to lanzagrotty and clarney to drink herself to oblivion. Ill happily pay my taxes to support someone who is an actual carer, but duck that tit.. sorry for the language but that makes my blood boil. Genuine carers don’t get enough as it is and you’ve the like of them taking the payment and not doing the work 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

eta: it wouldn’t Surprise me if Sarah was claiming carers for “looking after Tina” (remember she gave her cpr on the floor and saved her 🤷‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
This is so sad 😭 the poor woman as for Tina getting careers and not bothering with Betty is awful too, yes Sarah only does it for Content she's itching for the 50k followers so she will post what tugs at all our hearts, Betty deserves a medal for putting up with this gowl, I'm glad she has proper carers and neighbours looking out for her 🙏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.