Sarah Burke #37 Jealous of Brian’s new baby daughter she tells KOC to say Luke I am your father

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Puffin i am bleeping howling here at home recovering at your menu 😅 Why do I hear Sarah calling Keith’s penis ‘chicky nuggys’ as a pet name? Sorry to everyone for the PTSD of that image.

Luke has an aunt who makes nice gravy this week. That’s a sharp turn from her having him 98% of the time and no mention of Brian’s family for 2 years. Someone was definitely told to cop on after the KOC incident.

They’re both on the morning shift apparently
This comment needs a trigger warning ⚠😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The child must have a unreal memory from when he was a baby remembering the gravy considering she has him 98% of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mortified for her. New Avo recipe from New Yarrkk and tags Trisha in it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
@Puffin i am bleeping howling here at home recovering at your menu 😅 Why do I hear Sarah calling Keith’s penis ‘chicky nuggys’ as a pet name? Sorry to everyone for the PTSD of that image.

Luke has an aunt who makes nice gravy this week. That’s a sharp turn from her having him 98% of the time and no mention of Brian’s family for 2 years. Someone was definitely told to cop on after the KOC incident.

They’re both on the morning shift apparently
I'm here all week 😂Hope the recovery is going well ❤

Small favour ...Next time you mention anything related Keet and his "chicky nuggie" can you put it behind a spoiler , thanks 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And giving a shout out to Trisha about the knives. A blind man could see whats going on here, she's trying to hang off Trisha to gain followers. They are perfect for one another, 2 frauds!!

Reactions: 18
The child must have a unreal memory from when he was a baby remembering the gravy considering she has him 98% of the time
I think he sees the aunt every week or every other week so will have had it recently

I can’t understand why the child has to stay in his nans? i know she likes to think she’s a first responder, but she went to “work“ today, would have set up the room, what’s the first class 930? She hardly walks fro Luke’s school to the commons so she should be able to have her own child

Reactions: 15
I think he sees the aunt every week or every other week so will have had it recently

I can’t understand why the child has to stay in his nans? i know she likes to think she’s a first responder, but she went to “work“ today, would have set up the room, what’s the first class 930? She hardly walks fro Luke’s school to the commons so she should be able to have her own child
She’s on ‘shift’ did ya not know? She’ll be getting her €1000 bonus this month

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for all the shower gel suggestions lads! Loads for me to try!
Skitting at puffins cafe menu…. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think Brian only took the shower gel as he knows burp doesn’t wash herself and he didn’t want to see it going to waste

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She 100% got an absolute going over about the KOC DAD incident! Her tune has changed drastically since then, next she’ll be babysitting for Brian and Michelle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She 100% got an absolute going over about the KOC DAD incident! Her tune has changed drastically since then, next she’ll be babysitting for Brian and Michelle! 😂
If quicker let Mikey babysit than subject my child to that, the poor child would be traumatised for life… Saaaayyyyrraa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Found this pic of her today from 2019..like looking at a different person...I cant get over how happy she looks.
Her gums and top lip look to be merged together 🤣 her lack of dress sense hasn’t changed anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Showing the weigh in screen 😂😂👍 hi Sarah, just show your current weight and 99% of comments here will disappear because u will actually own your size!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she having pizza for breakfast? Wouldn't you think she'd tidy behind her before she takes photos 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.