Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’ve been Mia I was driving it on and laffing so I couldn’t be a full time mad bastard on here. Look it’s me. I come down from Galway everyday on the 4 am bus and I’m at burps before 7 and I’m in her classes, I’m there when she shops, I help her do her tan, I stock up on salt for keeef, I shower Luke, I laffff and lafffff and am knotted all the time, I am the one who Makes the most complicated fruit salad in the world as I had to get a degree it’s that hard, it’s me!!! I’m the troll! Sarah I’m sorry! Don’t put me out the back with Mikey! I’m already on the bus! I need a maintenance blow dry and a Dorito chicken! You know I’m good to you. I pretend you stay on plan and I make you lafff don’t I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hows everyone feeling about the weigh in I’m sure she will be on for the chats later 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bank holiday weekend coming up, how long do we expect her to stay ‘on plan’ (according to herself but not actually on plan)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m gonna say she is gonna take a giant fruit salad tit just before weigh in and if she moves her head off the scales she will be down 4 stone!! Calling it now! The toilet will need 3 giant bottles of mr muscle and a decade of the rosary to get back to normality! Skid marks and scutters everywhere! Say a prayer for Sarah’s arse when she wipes cos it’s gonna be raw!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She will be down weight, most people are the first week, water weight comes off, its the weeks after that are hard to stay on the diet unless you really are in the right headspace for it.

Reactions: 4
Graywalls does seem to actually hate burps so it does seem more personal for them but they’ve not stopped posting, driving it on 😂 so if you know she suspects who graywalls is then you must know who they are too 🤭 it’s like a telenovela I need a dramatic reveal Sarah live streaming showing up to houses in her new L plated up jeep with the basins of miwadi throwing tech wan dough shapes telling someone to hold her Dylan Oakes earrings and getting her sisters poor employees to put her hair in a bun 😂
I could nearly tell who graywalls is at this stage she gives so much away about herself 😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know salt and sugar look the same (well I use salt flakes so in my house they don't) and I know one size doesn't fit all but realistically she should have lost at least 2lb, that's standard the first week you start a weight loss 'journey' .
The bottom line is she eats too much. She can drive it on until the cows come home but it's all in vain.

Reactions: 15
Rat said away back at the start they where a child of one of Tina's friends. Prob a lie, lots of it would be lies to covet their back or else they would be found out pretty quickly. I am here for it all, its all the drama I just love it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.