Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get to love you be playing as he’s walking gee eyed out of the airport holding his duty free bag of cigs and cans

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think we need to send Burp Teeth's Tweets along with this, the hypocrisy 🐐

Edited to add, I never would care if anyone drove on a provisional or full licence and would never report anyone but it just goes to show how disliked she is if her neighbour reported her to the Guards.

Screenshot_20220417_002557.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
God would the sad bastard every stop dancing around the kitchen videoing it…. riveting content 🙄

and none of us believe ya gave away the Chinese either miss piggy 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah stop. Did I see that right?? 👀 he’s gone on a DAY trip and brings her home a bottle of gin?! Is this a token that he loves you??! They are seriously sad. Grow up ffs 🤣
Jesus she looks huge in those videos dancing around her kitchen . Also , can’t wait for Lukey to be a big bro 😂💃 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Remember when this was Sars tune.. before she discovered “i get to love you”.. god it brings me back to the days she used to drag Luke around the kitchen and him not wanting a bit of it
You’re welcome for last nights content Sar 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think we need to send Burp Teeth's Tweets along with this, the hypocrisy 🐐

Edited to add, I never would care if anyone drove on a provisional or full licence and would never report anyone but it just goes to show how disliked she is if her neighbour reported her to the Guards.

View attachment 1199683
She is so full of gock, she has no clue who it is, if she did she wouldn't be able to hold back we have seen how she rants, she's only going by here and I'm delighted she realises everything stays on the Internet, poor luke has a lot of reading to look forward to.
it's about time those tweets were posted everywhere and she has no one to blame but herself. Let's see then what she has to say. Threatening that emails, pages etc can be traced, good luck with that anything that's being said is true, she should be more concerned about the loss of followers HAPPY EASTER SARAH ya better get the gin on ice I'd say you'll need it. #KEETSTWEETS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So over the weekend she has basically just had takeaways after her weigh in. The first night she was craving a salad (sure jan) but Keith wanted a takeaway so they got one. And the second night Luke wanted a Chinese and she wouldn’t say no to him (her words). So it’s everyone else’s fault that she has no self control. Surely when Keith was getting a takeaway she could have made her own meal or gotten the salad?
And why is she letting Luke eat two takeaways back to back? Normally I wouldn’t care but the fact that’s she’s a SW consultant is baffling

Reactions: 15
Ooooh a bottle of the cheapest pink gin on the market 🤣 he really knows how to treat a gal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We don't tell secrets don't we not lukey.... duck off !

We miss keet don't we lukey? .... duck off !

I only ate 4 spoons of the Chinese...duck off

I love forcing my son to dance while I record it .. duck off

Mommy and lukey day... Again, please duck off

Namaste 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That gin is £12 at the minute (travelling from UK to an EU country).
It's the thought that counts though 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.