Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nervous for weighing in tomorrow, ffs she is years in and out of different weight loss clubs and is supposed to be a Consultant 🥴 she said in her early teens she went to WW with Tina. She is a only few days back on her diet but sounds like she wants to be down 2 stone tomorrow, she would give you anxiety, I dont know how all close to her listen to her all the years talking about her weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just booked a trip to Turkey , and all I can say is that I hope I get half the amount of laughs that Sarah and Keet do ! And if I don’t ? Shur I’ll drive it on the next day and I’ll live to laugh another day .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn't it funny how Ratz popped up here today, after not being on for a couple of weeks, the very day Burps mentioned figuring out a main troll 🙄 @Jellybb

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nervous for weighing in tomorrow, ffs she is years in and out of different weight loss clubs and is supposed to be a Consultant 🥴 she said in her early teens she went to WW with Tina. She is a only few days back on her diet but sounds like she wants to be down 2 stone tomorrow, she would give you anxiety, I dont know how all close to her listen to her all the years talking about her weight.
The attention queen she will make it all about herself tommorow can you imagine sitting in group with her, Drive it on girl !!!

Reactions: 3
She was sitting outside the gym after a blow dry and then after the chats went to collect luke wtf?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't it funny how Ratz popped up here today, after not being on for a couple of weeks, the very day Burps mentioned figuring out a main troll 🙄 @Jellybb
I've being on here all along liking things i just haven't being posting. Don't see the point when I'm being ripped apart so 💁‍♂️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Is it just me or is there always a purple tinge on her eyebrows? Is this a thing?!

Reactions: 1
I've being on here all along liking things i just haven't being posting. Don't see the point when I'm being ripped apart so 💁‍♂️
@RATZ_HOLE is she talking about you on her stories today as in catching the troll?! I often wonder why you bothered either, you were allowed to say some things by some people and then said people would question you and say you’re talking shite when you said something they didn’t agree with!

Reactions: 16
Who the hell gets a blow dry and then goes to the gym 👀🤔 she’s either not worked hard enough in the gym to break a sweat or else she’s now got manky sweaty hair .. what a waste of time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Tattlers have been asking about you the last number of weeks on here 🤷🏼‍♀️ I've seen numerous posts wondering where you are. And you only come on today after she posted that she figured out who her main troll was. Let's have it then, give us the inside scoop...

Reactions: 6
Who cares who anyone is on here? All of us could be making tit up. Believe what you want & stop ruining the gas vibes. Don’t ruin this thread with a stupid witch hunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Hi Tattlers. I'm Still Here and Standing......
Welcome back Ratz. It's like the Easter miracle, Ratz has risen 🙏🙏🎉

As a parent of a gay child now adult it sickens me that hemophilia is still going on I know for a fact my child wouldn't associate herself with the likes of him or her ..
Hate to be pedantic @Memaw 🙈🙈 but presume you meant homophobia rather than hemophilia (blood clotting disorder) - maybe this will be one of Burp/Teeth's next medical issue 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also there’s a very dangerous pattern going on with her ..: Friday : got weighed lads I was down 2 pounds I’m delighted , I’m driving it on now for the week . Saturday : still on plan lads it’s been 12 hours now and I’m delighted , heading to aldi now to get a shop to make speedy soup for the next few days so I’ll have things prepared , I’ll grab 20 packs of family ham aswell and I’ll be sorted and organised for the week … 1 hour later : I’m out for dinner and drinks tomorrow but THATS OK 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sunday : I get to live you theme tune playing while I munch munch slurp slurp all day long but THATS OK 🤷🏻‍♀️

Monday : I stayed on plan as best I could yesterday I wasn’t perfect but THATS OK in driving it on now for the week 👏🏻

Tuesday : on plan lads delighted with myself, I know I was out Sunday but look THATS OK aswell 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still eating my speedy soup and family packet of ham whilst listening to I get to love you .

Wednesday: same as Tuesday still on plan with my speedy soup and family ham , I’ve training 10 times today I’m delighted lads , I know I was out Sunday and THATS OK but I’ve been 1000000% on plan the rest of the week and training 10 times day so hopefully I should have a 20 pound lose on Friday 🤞 and I’m staying in group as a member for the talk , I need that for myself .

Thursday : still on plan lads with the speedy soup family ham I get to love you and training 20 times today , on course for a big lose tomorrow I’ve been 1000000% all week apart from Sunday but THATS OK 🤷🏻‍♀️
6 hours later Thursday @ 6pm : I just want to have a chat with you all , weightloss isn’t about the number on the scales it’s about how you feel and I feel great so I don’t care what the number on the scales says tomorrow it’s not about the number it’s about how great I feel , I was out Sunday and THATS OK I planned for that and even though I probably won’t get a loss tmw it’s not about the number it’s about ME and I feel amazing !

No Sarah it isn’t about how you feel , you are obsessed with the number on the scales you always have been and you always will be and that’s just part of you and THATS OK 🤷🏻‍♀️ But there are a lot of vulnerable people watching you that are watching you purely for the reason you are a slimming world consultant and sure god help them they are hanging on your every word and this toxic cycle you are showing them is very damaging .
everything is amazing and great until you get near weigh day and then suddenly all the stuff you put in your mouth and drinks you consumed is OK and suddenly it’s not about the number on the scales it’s about how amazing you feel ? Well let me tell you something it is all lies , you are battling with yourself and trying to convince yourself come weigh day that it’s OK when really you’ve ate the lamb of god and the apostles for the last week while you pretended you were on plane except for Sunday of course but THATS OK .. Sarah please please speak to your doctor about referring you to someone that deals with eating disorders because this constant weekly cycle is not at all healthy for you , it’s not healthy for your slimming world members and most importantly it’s not healthy for your little boy . You admitted before that your eating issues stem from your childhood and look how this has turned out for you , please don’t let that happen to your little Boy , it’s so so damaging .

• Heart
Reactions: 44
In what world do you get your hair blow dried and then go to the gym. Like wise the duck up you absolute minger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I typed that so quickly and rather enraged that there are lots of spelling and grammar mistakes so I do apologise 🥴 I don’t know how to edit it .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I typed that so quickly and rather enraged that there are lots of spelling and grammar mistakes so I do apologise 🥴 I don’t know how to edit it .
If you want to edit tap the triangle across from report underneath the post and save then when finished editing.

If you want to edit tap the triangle across from report underneath the post and save then when finished editing.
Thank you 😊 however I don’t see any triangle or report under my post 🥴 I’m on my phone so maybe that’s why ?

Under my post all I see is quote and under everyone else all I see is like and quote 🤔

Reactions: 2
You’re only able to edit for a short period of time after you post - after that the option (and little button!) to do it just disappear.

02F146AB-2025-4684-9F98-9E6BAD657A2B.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Tattlers have been asking about you the last number of weeks on here 🤷🏼‍♀️ I've seen numerous posts wondering where you are. And you only come on today after she posted that she figured out who her main troll was. Let's have it then, give us the inside scoop...
If your so observing go back and investigate i have LIKED there comments when they have mentioned where I am!!!!! Little miss know it all.... its the likes of you duck it all up for everyone else......

@RATZ_HOLE is she talking about you on her stories today as in catching the troll?! I often wonder why you bothered either, you were allowed to say some things by some people and then said people would question you and say you’re talking shite when you said something they didn’t agree with!
No not about me..... she thinks she has suspected who @Graywalls Is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.