Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys honestly she’s giving us too much content. She’s just such a walking car crash contradiction. How the hell has SW not dropped her!! Think I’ll ask can I go part time in my new job because at this rate I cannot keep up !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys honestly she’s giving us too much content. She’s just such a walking car crash contradiction. How the hell has SW not dropped her!! Think I’ll ask can I go part time in my new job because at this rate I cannot keep up !
SW don’t give a tit once she is still running her groups. If the plan worked they’d put themselves out of business sure.

Reactions: 5
Lol, a subtle dig at Burps glasses 😆😆

Attachments

Reactions: 1
How the hell has burps not called this one out - disclaimer I think she’s gas and don’t want her called out- but back in the day Sarah would fight with her nails or someone if they said something was 3 syns and she said it was 4. Maybe she hasn’t spotted it yet!

Reactions: 7
Why the duck would she even want to know if your day/night drinker she’s pathetic, but they had a ball & that’s her done now. Drive it on girl with all your BS & lies !!!!

Reactions: 8
37DDC2D1-E497-4BA5-9859-319D07780236.jpeg

when I see that smile on Keith’s face I always think of this. I know he’s old enough to walk away but he seems to be held captive or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think I'll have to unfollow Caroline ......cringe city .
Iv unfollowed Caroline and Jen last week!!! Neither associated with Sarah until our sars made it her business to after "tweetkeefgate".. I always liked Caroline, would of messaged back and forth afew times with her before but nah, she has to see what Sarah is doing, she can't be that stupid surely 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Has Burp deleted all the lives :unsure:
Here are a few screen grabs I got last night.

Screenshot_20220418_152219_com.huawei.photos_edit_5465251703332.jpg
Screenshot_20220418_152204.jpg
Screenshot_20220418_152150.jpg
Screenshot_20220418_152125.jpg

Reactions: 2
Does Sarah shove her tongue behind her teeth each times she takes a photo? It looks so bleeping weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.