Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your so observing go back and investigate i have LIKED there comments when they have mentioned where I am!!!!! Little miss know it all.... its the likes of you duck it all up for everyone else......

No not about me..... she thinks she has suspected who @Graywalls Is
Graywalls does seem to actually hate burps so it does seem more personal for them but they’ve not stopped posting, driving it on 😂 so if you know she suspects who graywalls is then you must know who they are too 🤭 it’s like a telenovela I need a dramatic reveal Sarah live streaming showing up to houses in her new L plated up jeep with the basins of miwadi throwing tech wan dough shapes telling someone to hold her Dylan Oakes earrings and getting her sisters poor employees to put her hair in a bun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If your so observing go back and investigate i have LIKED there comments when they have mentioned where I am!!!!! Little miss know it all.... its the likes of you duck it all up for everyone else......

No not about me..... she thinks she has suspected who @Graywalls Is
Which buckley family member does she think I am?

Graywalls does seem to actually hate burps so it does seem more personal for them but they’ve not stopped posting, driving it on 😂 so if you know she suspects who graywalls is then you must know who they are too 🤭 it’s like a telenovela I need a dramatic reveal Sarah live streaming showing up to houses in her new L plated up jeep with the basins of miwadi throwing tech wan dough shapes telling someone to hold her Dylan Oakes earrings and getting her sisters poor employees to put her hair in a bun 😂
Oh I don't dislike her but I do dislike her standing for Keith and his bigoted views

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I’m gonna say is @Graywalls, it makes sense that she wouldn’t expose who you are on her stories or talk more about the ‘troll’ if she suspected you are one of Brian’s family

Reactions: 7
All I’m gonna say is @Graywalls, it makes sense that she wouldn’t expose who you are on her stories or talk more about the ‘troll’ if she suspected you are one of Brian’s family
I actually thinks she may think I am someone from Keith's ex circle of friends as I know who he dumped her for and also the fact I know she tried to get someone's number at the wedding?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am putting @RATZ_HOLE back into witness protection because who they might be is irrelevant like who any of us might be.

Our common bond is we hate homophobe misogynistic creeps like Keith & Sarah’s car crash lifestyle is just too entertaining to stop watching.

Silence tomorrow will mean a ‘maintain’ or a half a pound

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just think everyone should leave ratz alone the videos from the wedding was absolutely gas so what if a few things she said wasnt right. We all congregate her for our mutual dislike of Sarah and Keith or the pure banter. Is the baby girl not due soon everyone will be busting for the inside scoop theres Noway in hell she will reference it in her stories and poor Luke's mouth will be duck taped so he cant mention his new baby sister.

Side note the next time she shovels something in her gub when talking I hope to god she chokes I cannot cope. Dirty disgusting cum bucket!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Welcome back Ratz. It's like the Easter miracle, Ratz has risen 🙏🙏🎉

Hate to be pedantic @Memaw 🙈🙈 but presume you meant homophobia rather than hemophilia (blood clotting disorder) - maybe this will be one of Burp/Teeth's next medical issue 🥴
Yes I did but when I tried to change it it was still coming up the same I presumed yous got the point I was making tho .. my apologies ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually thinks she may think I am someone from Keith's ex circle of friends as I know who he dumped her for and also the fact I know she tried to get someone's number at the wedding?
Hmmm I guess there’s loads of reasons she wouldn’t out you on her stories for who you are 🤷🏻‍♀️ To me you’re just gray walls 😂

Reactions: 2
Hmmm I guess there’s loads of reasons she wouldn’t out you on her stories for who you are 🤷🏻‍♀️ To me you’re just gray walls 😂
Im not convinced its @Graywalls as by the salt and sugar comment, it sounds like it's someone close to her, graywalls has said they are not close and only more acquaintances :unsure:

Reactions: 2
I love how she said “one of MY main trolls” , not “one of the people trolling me” or “one of the trolls”… it’s HER troll, because she has to control every situation she even owns her own troll 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All has gone very quiet, I have no fear of Sarah exposing me. I am not from here and do leave my work to myself, I work for another. I actually worry more for any innocent that Sarah may identify as me.
Sarah, the burkes, and the plants ( I have learned what this means and I love it!), evey one can see who those are on here, Keith is wrong and if you have any love to aiden you will recognise however wrong disgusting Keith is, instead of trying to doxx people with social conscience.

I am so glad that I got to you today by posting vile keiths tweets that you had to try to say you know who I am, very sad behavior. Expose me, with my very obvious GRAY WALLS and I will take my medicine

Sad situation when we're having a go at out own @ Graywalls and @ Ratz. Just FFS take what they're telling us and move on.

Reactions: 30
My boss watches what is said n here and is disgusted by the language and views expressed by vile Keith. Noone with any conscience can be ok with those views.
The brand's that continue to work with a person who endorses these opinions?
Not brands to support!

Reactions: 15
She’s full of tit, she didn’t go to the gym and she doesn’t know who anyone is. She’s trying to get a reaction. There are NO trolls. Simply a discussion forum where people can have their say on what you show us On a daily basis! And call you out for your BS and lies. You are not forced to read here Sarah so unless someone is messaging you nasty messages directly behind an anonymous profile (which I doubt as you would post them!) there are no trolls. I’m so sick of that word and all these instahuns throwing it around when people don’t agree with them or question their lies. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on what you post. And not everyone will agree with you or your homophobic fat head 47 year old boyfriend who is firing blanks but that’s life 🤷‍♀️

Sorry rant over, as you were 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.