Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't washed her hair again in how long?! It's the first thing I do after a night or I'd feel minging!!! 🀒🀒🀒

Reactions: 6
I imagine this is what a meeting in the commons is like with such a commoner as a consultant πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
IMG-20220418-WA0002.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ohh are you in the same pub as her.do tell us more!
[/QUOTEtrying t
How is it known about these texts? Are the men saying it, Sarah hardly is?
Burps is she likes to brag likes people to think that she has want men want when she was younger she used to bet with the girls that she could have any man we pointed at and she did most of the time she's never had a lack of confidence and let's be real hear if you tell a guy what he wants to hear you'll pull him especially after a feed of pints
Burps had quite the name for herself around the Northside and still does that girl has had more pricks than a pin cushion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why did Burp deleted her lives from last night? Must be to hide them from whatever very very exciting crap she has on this week πŸ₯΄
Anyone any guesses what she is writing in her head plan diary πŸ™ˆ

Dear headplan diary,
Burp here, I have the fear today, deleted all my lives today from last night.
Ger the paramedic looked at me but I looked away, we couldn't get caught looking at each other, we would expose the secret and we're not allowed secrets, we have to wait till Tweet is on nights.

Here is an old live of burps to cheer up this wet bankholiday Monday.

Jesus she's dreadful squeaky.
How long ago was this???

Burps is she likes to brag likes people to think that she has want men want when she was younger she used to bet with the girls that she could have any man we pointed at and she did most of the time she's never had a lack of confidence and let's be real hear if you tell a guy what he wants to hear you'll pull him especially after a feed of pints
Burps had quite the name for herself around the Northside and still does that girl has had more pricks than a pin cushion.
🀒 there’s me Supermacs pizza back to see me with the thoughts of that one banging all round her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is him and one other still married man as far as I know. Keith has frequent access to her insta dms, messenger, messages, WhatsApp and Snapchat on both phones, but according to thosethat know them there is one app on one of her devices that she has turned notifications off on and hidden he has forgotten about!
The fact he has access to her accounts & phone is bad enough surely that screams trust issues πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ She probably has a 3rd phone sneaky mare !!!!

Reactions: 11
Sarah Kardashian is gonna get up earlier tomorrow morning and work out cos kris Jenner said she should 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA WHAT

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well she did say she has been riding around for years trying to get pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Consistency is key come drive it on with me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its a fuckin AA meeting ud want to b goin to girl ffs the only Consistency in your life is your passion for the gat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder is this very exciting thing they have in anything to do with buying the house hse she claimed to already own

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Consistency is key come drive it on with me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its a fuckin AA meeting ud want to b goin to girl ffs the only Consistency in your life is your passion for the gat
Shes only consistent in not been consistent πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.