Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Caroline one is also a pain in the hoop.....anyone in Cork likeable anymore lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s not with the wife any more and the new girlfriends ex husband plays drums in Caroline and Jens band!
And the whole lot of them jumping around there like bleeping muppets. What a quare set up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That band needs to disappear. That Caroline is everywhere with her screaming and she loves herself as much as Sarah. Pathetic bastards recording full nights out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Caroline be careful of your compensation claim! You couldn’t move for months and you are due a hefty sum but hopping around the stage singing an out of tune Liz reaney classic banging your broken neck everywhere is Gonna be played all over the solicitors office when you try to get the money you do deserve.that’s prob why she’s with Sarah? To get financial advice as she’s a guru at that as well 🤪🤪🤪
and the other poor pink faced salt monster with burp, trying to get his boiled ham head into the videos, and she eye bleeping herself and every other fella so he was swiftly dropped! He has aged so much he no more looks in his very early 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh he
I’m actually doing a PHD at the moment on Sarah’s behaviour.
Julie, however rough, useless and ignorant is at least not pretending that life is rosy!
Burp actually needs something even beyond sectioning - what will happen if she gets pregnant because we all know this isn’t a forever relationship - she will have 2 kids and 2 baby daddies - and sure as hell I hope that a man no. 3 won’t come along into the same cesspit!
Oh here.. I wouldn't be so sure...I have a relation through marriage-have to stop myself puking whilst I think of her. She has 6 babas and 5 baby daddies. She's now on man/beast 7 so who knows about those numbers in 9 months. Now not only is that say slightly strange. She is an absolute Cee You Next Tuesday as well as a woman so I'm always in shock that they stay so long. She was thrown out of her sisters bridal party and wedding and pops in and out if the kids lives when she feels like it. Worst thing is my "so called family" have decided she is a better role model for my 10 Yr old niece than me-always been around for all occasions, 1 husband, no baba, home of my own and a good steady job. But im the black sheep 🐑 sorry rant over

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jesus lads with all these exes, stepped up dads, half siblings and text recipients I’m going to need an actual diagram to keep track of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Keith has aged. He looks wrecked. Probably from working full time and looking after Lukey full time on his own with no help.

Is this her giving the paramedic the "come get me pregnant" eyes? Because he does the 😳 face right after
Also the fella with the tattoos is gas 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I seriously doubt the paramedic is texting burps in a dirty way, the girl he is with is beautiful. Keefy tweety poppins has aged about ten years in last few months, wtf

Oh she is such a wreck... God she really does give us plenty ammunition. Agree with the previous poster who said the fact people who know her are on here slating her is very telling. She must be an epic bleep! She has such a disturbing relationship with food and will never be able to manage her weight because she keeps self sabotaging every attempt.

The lies are flowing like water, that was blatant from the old live on the breakup that was posted here, she sounded bonkers talking about being brave and knowing when it's the right time... and in the same breath saying that it was Brian's decision, he didn't fight for her, he packed up and left.... like what is going on in her bodadoe head at all?! That Luke is with her 95% of the time but everyone can see he's dropped like a hot snot constantly. Telling us she's been on plan all week and only lost half a pound.. but she's spent the week drinking and having take aways 🤷‍♀️

It has all started me questioning whether she is actually properly delusional. It seems she's not thinking clearly at all. I'm no psychiatrist but I reckon you'd find a label for her alright.

She can't stay off the gatt for even a week. She's not in a good place at all I'd say

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I seriously doubt the paramedic is texting burps in a dirty way, the girl he is with is beautiful. Keefy tweety poppins has aged about ten years in last few months, wtf
Didn't someone say he has some sort of heart defect!? Maybe all these drinking sessions and baby making has him and his heart bollixed

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Also, this just popped into my head.... so Keith is Keef, Tweet, Quiche... but to me he is now and forever Queef. The big fanny fart, ham head on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Caroline be careful of your compensation claim! You couldn’t move for months and you are due a hefty sum but hopping around the stage singing an out of tune Liz reaney classic banging your broken neck everywhere is Gonna be played all over the solicitors office when you try to get the money you do deserve.that’s prob why she’s with Sarah? To get financial advice as she’s a guru at that as well 🤪🤪🤪
and the other poor pink faced salt monster with burp, trying to get his boiled ham head into the videos, and she eye bleeping herself and every other fella so he was swiftly dropped! He has aged so much he no more looks in his very early 30s.
I wonder does she even have a compensation claim cause I remember listening to her stories after the accident and the way she spoke about it I made it out that it was her fault? Now I've given up listening to her agessss ago she was wrecking my head so I could be wrong!

Reactions: 2
I wonder does she even have a compensation claim cause I remember listening to her stories after the accident and the way she spoke about it I made it out that it was her fault? Now I've given up listening to her agessss ago she was wrecking my head so I could be wrong!
Yeah I thought it was definitely at least no-one else’s fault from what she was saying - just a nightmare accident that happened. Suppose she might have a claim in with her own insurance though.

Back to Keet between the heavy drinking, smoking, working nights, lack of physical activity and only eating chicken dippers and sauce it’s a wonder he’s even made it to 31! They enable each other - toxicity at its finest.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.