Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Sarah you blocked me...what you don't know is that I follow you from 3 accounts that you can't see so mwah mwah mwah baby teeth good luck finding me

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t think she’s going to come on today if it was a fertility app, they’ll have told her she’s full of tit with her made up diagnosis and she won’t be a bit pleased. She’ll be on tomorrow like a bull “I’m going for a second opinion, they clearly know nothing” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Are private hospitals taking public patients to ease the backlog in Cork ? They are in my area. We would have heard the drama if she was going private. Their lifestyle hasn't changed in any way for a potential pregnancy.
Yes I had a brain MRI recently at the matter private, referred by my GP had the app a week later, cost nothing bar what I paid the GP for the initial visit

Reactions: 4
I have to laugh at her drinking the bottle of ballygowan before the scan as if that’s gonna undo treating her insides like a skip over the last few months
That would be a requirement for the scan…. You need to drink a certain amount of water before those scans.

Reactions: 6
I have to laugh at her drinking the bottle of ballygowan before the scan as if that’s gonna undo treating her insides like a skip over the last few months
Normally with ultrasound scans your asked to drink a liter of water before hand well Iv had to do that with several
times gone for scans, 🤭

Surely she won’t fabricate aworse off story that the radiographer gives her because we all know they don’t diagnose you !!!

Reactions: 4
Ok I better come clean Sarah outed me today.

I am the radiographer who has been shoving the scanner up her minge.
Today we found 70 baby potatoes cysts , a keg of Heineken and 4 spoons of Chinese.

I have referred her on to the mental health psychiatrist doctor on call.
"4 spoons of Chinese" 😭😭 How Burps can't be knotted reading here herself 🙈🤣 Oh how we laughed.. didn't we Keet... We did 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good evening my fellow Tattlers,

I'm guessing the journey today didn't go as planned and its not as dramatic as she was hoping. Is our beloved Burp half way through a big bag of spuds and several blocks of cheese fuming that she's going to have to come up with some bullshit story after today's event. I wait in great anticipation.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I had a brain MRI recently at the matter private, referred by my GP had the app a week later, cost nothing bar what I paid the GP for the initial visit
Hope everything went ok with your Mri 💜

I'm guessing the journey today didn't go as planned and its not as dramatic as she was hoping. Is our beloved Burp half way through a big bag of spuds and several blocks of cheese fuming that she's going to have to come up with some bullshit story after today's event. I wait in great anticipation.
She’s probably googling as we speak making up & getting her sob story for the poor me posts !!!

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me how she’s apparently two years with Keith but in her ‘Covid&PCOS’ insta highlight she gets all coy and embarrassed referring to him as her partner as she’s not used to it. Those stories were 49 weeks ago, so not even a year ago and apparently they’re together two years?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s waiting until 7pm (maximum engagement time) to make her announcement, thinks she’s Stacey Solomon! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She may call in the paramedic for a second opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gas thing is we all know today was a scan, and a radiographer can’t tell you anything. So any other version of events is a lie

Gas thing is we all know today was a scan, and a radiographer can’t tell you anything. So any other version of events is a lie
She probably had her plan to come on with bollix and you’ve just told her how much of a thick she’ll look so she won’t know as we know she uses this as script 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Wonder if she's in her sw class

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me how she’s apparently two years with Keith but in her ‘Covid&PCOS’ insta highlight she gets all coy and embarrassed referring to him as her partner as she’s not used to it. Those stories were 49 weeks ago, so not even a year ago and apparently they’re together two years?!
On the live where she’s talking about Brian doing the runner with the shower gel, she says they started texting at the end of May. Which doesn’t even make that 2 years for another 6 weeks 🙄. A liar will always trip themselves up

Burps might sit it out tonight and come on tomorrow to tell us that herself and Keet had alot to talk about and digest after her 3.5 hour appointment with the radiographer. She's probably researching on Google right now.

Well done to whoever said 7pm she'd be on 👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.