Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is NOTHING healthcare related on the lee road except for a dermatology clinic! You know when she’s lying because the info is vague… when she’s telling the truth she’ll over splurge every detail and the info is matter of fact… surely she told the radiographer she’s on a journey and asked to take a pic of the machine because She brings us along on with her on her silent journey …. No picture because she wasn’t at an appointment … the water picture was prob in the chipper collecting keets chicken nuggies. I’d say she has the whole family blocked from the stories and probably Keith too. He probably doesn’t even know that they are trying for a baby 🙄😂 or plot twist … Keith got a vasectomy cuz all he needed was a place to stay and not a baby momma
Maybe she has mixed up her face with her ovary and that's where the 463 cysts were discovered. Easy mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I must have missed this-was she holding up water suggesting you need a full bladder for the scan???

Because you don’t.
i can honestly say I’ve had 50+ scans of my ovaries/uterus and they actually ask you to empty your bladder.

ALL LIES

Omg I must have missed this-was she holding up water suggesting you need a full bladder for the scan???

Because you don’t.
i can honestly say I’ve had 50+ scans of my ovaries/uterus and they actually ask you to empty your bladder.

ALL LIES
Also you can tell by her not being on that today didn’t go her way. Usually she’s on giddy telling us every single little detail. She’s freaked from disappointment

Reactions: 6
#newthread suggestion "Sarah's PCOS is a joke, Keith brings the gin before he'll ride that yoke, wants a new jeep for Beddy, became a front line worker texting the paramedic"

Reactions: 12
There is no way a sonographer sat there counting cysts on a 2D image of a 3D structure. They are busy enough without counting cysts , and even if they was a remote chance she/ he did this , it would be a guesstimate at best !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry but only a half hour ago she said she was going to make HER DINNER?????? At that hour!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The drinking at the weekend comment when thinking she was pregnant was bang on, what a rat bag. Ratz mentioned Thursday is about a jeep, if that trollop gets a BA for a jeep they will be FUCKED promoting a skank running around on L plates unaccompanied, wonder who gets fined for that impounded car if it’s on BA “loan out” 😉 god I was so lonely all day DYING for her to come on for the chats 😂 if she tit out her arse as much comes out her mouth she’d be a size zero now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She definitely 10000% would NOT be that brave to take me on! (Not blowing my own trumpet or anything)

And as far as I no Thursday isn't fertility related its for a new jeep.
Well if its for a new jeep I hope she passes her test before Thursday, imagine the calls about her driving on a provisional

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion

Sarah Burke: the only PCOS sufferer who drinks like a fish and eats like a pig but that's not the problem not even keets twig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The only place I can think of is the pink clinic on Western Road
The only place I can think of is the pink clinic on the Western Road
No there's a place on the Lee Road called The Lee Clinic that has a few different consultants there from the Mercy, CUH and CUMH. My partner sees one for his crohns but it's private so not sure about the rest!

Reactions: 7
So she went drinking the wkend thinking there was a possibility she was pregnant ?! Shes got to be joking. That must be super insulting to anyone that is genuinely trying to conceive !!
I'm here to second this!! Also because she said yesterday she was really excited about the scan! Who in the name of Jesus gets excited about an internal scan?? Nobody going through infertility would ever use the word excited about any aspect of it.

In terms of the scan I do believe she has plenty of follicles that are mm not cm. My only public scan was a few years ago so I don't remember the details but the radiographer told me plenty and I left with a good idea of where I stood. Having been through ivf with a fraction of her follicles I know that the ovaries can swell so it's not accurate to say they are only the size of almonds but similarly by the end I was carrying my ovaries round in a very swollen belly. The word excited and all her drinking really have me calling bullshit on the whole thing.

Reactions: 6
PCOS is getting her down so she gets langer's all over the town, no cycle for Corks bike so the shampoo is gone on strike

I nearly puked into the phone when she shoved her phone into the pasta and onions there 🤢
Plate full of pasta and cheese at 10pm but she'll be up at 5am like the Kardashians dontcha know, her inspo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching a new show on Netflix
‘No cycle but still in cycling shorts’
A silent journey by Sarahhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She said"Ive friends that are close to me who tell me to ignore the pregnancy tests, if you have the SYMPTOMS, you know in your own heart" Is she for real, i have sore boobs, a sore back and ate all round me-all pregnancy related things... So il'l assume I'm pregnant too shall I? Well call me Mary Magdalene 2.0 so 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm here to second this!! Also because she said yesterday she was really excited about the scan! Who in the name of Jesus gets excited about an internal scan?? Nobody going through infertility would ever use the word excited about any aspect of it.

In terms of the scan I do believe she has plenty of follicles that are mm not cm. My only public scan was a few years ago so I don't remember the details but the radiographer told me plenty and I left with a good idea of where I stood. Having been through ivf with a fraction of her follicles I know that the ovaries can swell so it's not accurate to say they are only the size of almonds but similarly by the end I was carrying my ovaries round in a very swollen belly. The word excited and all her drinking really have me calling bullshit on the whole thing.
She was probably"excited" because she hoped they would tell her she was pregnant 🤦‍♀️ going by today's stories and how disappointed she was or sorry "deflated" 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.