Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sorry I haven’t posted but I was working on some gift ideas for Mother’s Day & I have some codes for ye! Please know that these are only available to my followers here.

If the motherly figure in your life doesn’t have her own teeth, maybe she would like teeth whitening strips?
code : WhatACunt25

If the motherly figure in your life has not been ‘driving it on’ and has been eating all around her, the fat cunt, how about a SW membership?

code: GainMoreThanATheWeightOfANewbornEachWeek99

If the motherly figure in your life has passed away, why not pay the local priest to mention her name at mass? Followed by A verse of ‘I don’t get to love You’

code:prayForTheOnesWhoAren’tHere88

If your mother abandoned you as a child, why not relive the trauma and take yourself to a haunted house for the day, on your own?

code:NobodyIsComingForYouJean25

If your mother ran off with the postman, how about an all for one voucher from An Post?

code: NotEvenThePostmanWouldRideHer77

if you were raised by your father as opposed to your mother, would you buy him some bodice from the local butchers for being a stepped up dad?

code:plentyOfSaxaOnItTooKid88

lastly, if you did not have a mother, are not a mother yourself or you simply hate your child and roll your eyes when he talks- would you consider going drinking for the day so that Saturday rolls into Monday?

code:HeinekenFartsAfterDrunkSex999

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sarah Sarah still not engaged
Lives week to week to just get weighed
Is up in pounds but not in diamonds
To a fella so rank he makes you grow back your hymen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Jesus Christ when I saw I got a thread title well I said to my fella we laughed didn’t we? And he said we did! Then he said have you the homework done and I said ….. well I can’t type what I said cos look assault charges prob pending 😂😂 but then I said I have no energy and he said well you have poxy cunt our Sarah syndrome so that’s understandable and we were knotted! We were. Weren’t we? Then I drew a load of freckles onto my face cos fashion and I had a piss and lost a lb!!!
DRIVE IT ON NOW! We will won’t we! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
'I think what a lot of people got to see yesterday is that I'm just as normal as themselves '

OK Kylie jenner.. thank god you are normal like the rest of us . Phew

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Alucia

VIP Member
Sorry I'm late on this morning, was busy delivering jellies to everyone I know.
25% discount code for ye all.

Screenshot_20220327_113731_com.huawei.photos_edit_106919583432643.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

butterflybilly

VIP Member
"Pcos is a silent battle" the stupid c#nt never shuts the fuck up about it!!!!! How is it silent Burps? I'll wait.......🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Bedtime Reading

I have a male friend who fought for his child. Paid all the maintenance and tried to see his child. However the Mother similar to BURP, made it impossible for him. Stopping him seeing his child with 10 mins notice all sorts or excuses. He had holidays booked, events booked and she'd pull the child. Eventually for his own mental health he just gave up. He couldn't fight anymore or he'd end up in the river. He had court access and it meant nothing. He has no relationship with that child now. Its terrible that a toxic mother will do this to there own child. Burp is mirror image of that mother. So sad for Luke.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“People always look at me and say oh my god your skin”

ya and they probably say the next part under their breath which is “is in bits”

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Alucia

VIP Member
Any predictable predictions for Mothers day?

Reel of Burp dropping mothers day jellies to every woman she knows whether they have kids or not to prove a point.

Stories of Lukes handmade card from school? Burp bawling.

Will Sonic get a bunch of flowers and Ciara for her first mothers day to the tune of the Spice girls mama I love you?

Will Majelly get a gift from Burp for being Tweets ma and her stepped up ma/ Lukes stepped up grandmother/child minder?

Blast of I get to love you after Tweet and Luke go to the garage for flowers and choclates and the Stepped up teacher helps Luke write a card.

Trip to Clarney for Mothers day Lunch perhaps?

Few mothers day BA codes for good measure?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Ratz Hole posting at all hours of the morning, I’m no Sherlock Holmes but those timings look like a new mammy doing night feeds (cough cough Ciara 😉) or someone on break during a night shift (cough cough KEEF 😉) I’d howl howl HOWL if Ratz was Keeeeeeefy babyyy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: she only eats twice a day, Keeet thinks she's too fat so that's okay but not in a nasty way

• Haha
  • Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Yes I get you, she really has a major superiority complex outside of alcohol, even when she was 20 stone or whatever she was, she still wore swim suits and short sleeves etc, the average person would hide big arms and avoid photos etc, not Burp.
Why should a 20 stone person not wear a swim suit ?? If a swimsuit fits properly and has proper support whats the problem.

To me your comment reads as 20 stone people or whatever should not wear swimsuits and should cover their arms, why ??

There are clothes for all shapes and sizes.

• Heart