Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Caroline has an injuries claim in after the accident, she is totally caught if those clips from last night are seen.

New competition up on Sarah's page for a new born photoshoot. Seeing as it's normally her friends and family that "win", it'll probably be Ciara who wins it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Sheโ€™s getting some endo info off molly mae on her YouTube channel - be prepared for the new symptoms she will all of a sudden have tomorrow ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
Is she putting the feelers out? She is hard set to post her food each day let alone run her youtube channel.

Reactions: 1
Just "family" she was devastated the other day over it hence the low humour I haven't watched her since last week so not sure what she's after being posting. She's demented that Katie is pregnant again why can't it be her and she's openly said she feels abit jealous

Reactions: 14
Just "family" she was devastated the other day over it hence the low humour I haven't watched her since last week so not sure what she's after being posting. She's demented that Katie is pregnant again why can't it be her and she's openly said she feels abit jealous
Was she pissed over being dropped from the party shop?

Luke reminds me of an american/english child imitating an irish accent....can you remember a cartoon called Jakers about an animated pig and the accent was very hammed up?
She did say there was a cartoon he was watching and he was talking like the characters?
Because he spends god knows how many hours every day watching you tubers! Pure sign of addiction, lets face it, Burps dosnt spend any quality time with him, same as Julies chuckies, just dumped in front of screens for the day๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s getting some endo info off molly mae on her YouTube channel - be prepared for the new symptoms she will all of a sudden have tomorrow ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
I saw Sinead hegarty doing the same on her stories this morning, watching molly maes endo vlogโ€ฆ. She will be, for sure getting inspo from them!

Reactions: 2
Was she pissed over being dropped from the party shop?
She was looking for more money as far as I'm aware but when they refused she said she would "leave it off" because she had to prepare for being a model

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That dress was a show on her love cherish have gorgeous dresses but that just made her even bigger than what she is
Iโ€™m pretty sure it was the one she wanted to buy before but it was out of stock, she was clearly on the beg for it that time showing us her empty basket cause she couldnโ€™t get it ๐Ÿ™„

Poor Molly Mae is world's apart from Sarah even with endo, she is doing everything to help herself and has had multiple surgery's. Did Sarah say once that she's had too many surgery's already lol

Glad your alive and well I thought Sarah had you sussed and you were dead and buried in her back garden ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ratz Hole posting at all hours of the morning, Iโ€™m no Sherlock Holmes but those timings look like a new mammy doing night feeds (cough cough Ciara ๐Ÿ˜‰) or someone on break during a night shift (cough cough KEEF ๐Ÿ˜‰) Iโ€™d howl howl HOWL if Ratz was Keeeeeeefy babyyy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ahh lads I like Caroline always answering back questions bout SW...seems very down to earth and open and honest about everything ie her weight and struggles...god love her she has gone through alot the car accident and recovery... I think burp has truly taken advantage of Caroline nice nature and only using her to shield all the homophobic tweets... Caroline can't see it...as for the jumping around stage... singers and bands have been out of work for ages only starting gigs again...I'd say she feels every bit of pain after the wkd...but when up on stage she wud prob give it socks they need the business and no1 will hire a band if the lead singer is sitting on a stool crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... I wud hope she wakes up and distances herself from that absolute ugly baddooooo head that is burp tho...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi
Ahh lads I like Caroline always answering back questions bout SW...seems very down to earth and open and honest about everything ie her weight and struggles...god love her she has gone through alot the car accident and recovery... I think burp has truly taken advantage of Caroline nice nature and only using her to shield all the homophobic tweets... Caroline can't see it...as for the jumping around stage... singers and bands have been out of work for ages only starting gigs again...I'd say she feels every bit of pain after the wkd...but when up on stage she wud prob give it socks they need the business and no1 will hire a band if the lead singer is sitting on a stool crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... I wud hope she wakes up and distances herself from that absolute ugly baddooooo head that is burp tho...
Hi Caroline or jean ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ off to the rave thread please. Nobody gay and overweight should associate with racist homophobic bigots. She has no excuse. She was on a stool at the wedding a few weeks ago. Iโ€™ve had slipped discs and severe sciatica but I just rested a day then limped along. She was bed bound and couldnโ€™t use her hands ffs. She even had an mri. Itโ€™s a bad back. If you die everytime you pull it you might as well give up any form of life.

Reactions: 7
Well with Easter coming up wonder what she will be scamming and selling maybe some free range eggs from the local shop that she collected herself ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Definitely gas her PT told her go for a walk How embarrassing to show the text then Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™s good at her job but get a grip like !!!

Who is this Caroline one?

Just from reading here, someone who has โ€˜back issuesโ€™ but was whip lashing around the dance floor on sars stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.