Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ when I saw I got a thread title well I said to my fella we laughed didn’t we? And he said we did! Then he said have you the homework done and I said ….. well I can’t type what I said cos look assault charges prob pending 😂😂 but then I said I have no energy and he said well you have poxy bleep our Sarah syndrome so that’s understandable and we were knotted! We were. Weren’t we? Then I drew a load of freckles onto my face cos fashion and I had a piss and lost a lb!!!
DRIVE IT ON NOW! We will won’t we! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She's only asking that so she will be sent it for free come on now
Superscum did the same few weeks ago asking which revive was better to take hoping to be sent some I’d say and failed miserably 🤣 it’s so obvious what they are doing like 🙄 just buy a bloody box and try them out like how everyone else has too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's only asking that so she will be sent it for free come on now
Of course she is. Mortified. Why didn't she just run along and buy a box without feeling the need to tell us all.. Oh yeah, then she'd actually have to pay for them herself like the rest of us. #peggy'sonthebeggyagain 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any predictable predictions for Mothers day?

Reel of Burp dropping mothers day jellies to every woman she knows whether they have kids or not to prove a point.

Stories of Lukes handmade card from school? Burp bawling.

Will Sonic get a bunch of flowers and Ciara for her first mothers day to the tune of the Spice girls mama I love you?

Will Majelly get a gift from Burp for being Tweets ma and her stepped up ma/ Lukes stepped up grandmother/child minder?

Blast of I get to love you after Tweet and Luke go to the garage for flowers and choclates and the Stepped up teacher helps Luke write a card.

Trip to Clarney for Mothers day Lunch perhaps?

Few mothers day BA codes for good measure?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Any predictable predictions for Mothers day?

Reel of Burp dropping mothers day jellies to every woman she knows whether they have kids or not to prove a point.

Stories of Lukes handmade card from school? Burp bawling.

Will Sonic get a bunch of flowers and Ciara for her first mothers day to the tune of the Spice girls mama I love you?

Will Majelly get a gift from Burp for being Tweets ma and her stepped up ma/ Lukes stepped up grandmother/child minder?

Blast of I get to love you after Tweet and Luke go to the garage for flowers and choclates and the Stepped up teacher helps Luke write a card.

Trip to Clarney for Mothers day Lunch perhaps?

Few mothers day BA codes for good measure?
You can just imagine what she will be like stealing the lime light making it all about herself probably a pity post 🤦‍♀️ She’s Definitely not in the running for mother of the year anyway. Bring on the Mother’s Day real 🤣🤣🤣 god like I stopped following her a few days ago & I still think she’s septic 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Sorry I haven’t posted but I was working on some gift ideas for Mother’s Day & I have some codes for ye! Please know that these are only available to my followers here.

If the motherly figure in your life doesn’t have her own teeth, maybe she would like teeth whitening strips?
code : WhatACunt25

If the motherly figure in your life has not been ‘driving it on’ and has been eating all around her, the fat bleep, how about a SW membership?

code: GainMoreThanATheWeightOfANewbornEachWeek99

If the motherly figure in your life has passed away, why not pay the local priest to mention her name at mass? Followed by A verse of ‘I don’t get to love You’

code:prayForTheOnesWhoAren’tHere88

If your mother abandoned you as a child, why not relive the trauma and take yourself to a haunted house for the day, on your own?

code:NobodyIsComingForYouJean25

If your mother ran off with the postman, how about an all for one voucher from An Post?

code: NotEvenThePostmanWouldRideHer77

if you were raised by your father as opposed to your mother, would you buy him some bodice from the local butchers for being a stepped up dad?

code:plentyOfSaxaOnItTooKid88

lastly, if you did not have a mother, are not a mother yourself or you simply hate your child and roll your eyes when he talks- would you consider going drinking for the day so that Saturday rolls into Monday?

code:HeinekenFartsAfterDrunkSex999

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
She was having a grand read here considering Luke is off to his aunts on his Dads side for a few hours today. It was only mentioned earlier

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She was having a grand read here considering Luke is off to his aunts on his Dads side for a few hours today. It was only mentioned earlier
Thought exactly this.. Then the whole I vomited earlier.. Metformin does that to you Sarah when you don't eat properly with it!

Reactions: 7
Sorry I haven’t posted but I was working on some gift ideas for Mother’s Day & I have some codes for ye! Please know that these are only available to my followers here.

If the motherly figure in your life doesn’t have her own teeth, maybe she would like teeth whitening strips?

If the motherly figure in your life has not been ‘driving it on’ and has been eating all around her, the fat bleep, how about a SW membership?

If the motherly figure in your life has passed away, why not pay the local priest to mention her name at mass? Followed by A verse of ‘I don’t get to love You’

If your mother abandoned you as a child, why not relive the trauma and take yourself to a haunted house for the day, on your own?

If your mother ran off with the postman, how about an all for one voucher from An Post?

if you were raised by your father as opposed to your mother, would you buy him some bodice from the local butchers for being a stepped up dad?

lastly, if you did not have a mother, are not a mother yourself or you simply hate your child and roll your eyes when he talks- would you consider going drinking for the day so that Saturday rolls into Monday?

I swear to actual duck I adore you. You are the same sarcastic bleep as me and you have won the Internet with this as I am no lie choking or (chocking) as the huns say on my own spit I laughed so hard! My back is spasming with sciatica and I’m crying too, take a bleeping bow!!!! 🤪🤪😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi Sar, 👋🏽 thanks for letting us know that Luke’s aunt on his dads side still gets to see him ☺ Now go on drive it on gurl to the tune of I get to love you 🎶💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Omg 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you are wasted here!

Reactions: 5
Can't believe she came on to tell us she had vomited and then reaches fir a can of Pepsi Max to settle her stomach.... wtf?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Weak 🤣🤣❤

Reactions: 1
Can't believe she came on to tell us she had vomited and then reaches fir a can of Pepsi Max to settle her stomach.... wtf?
She’s hoping we will start a pregnancy rumour so she can come on like a bolox-ing nodding dog again and give out and then go back to her fertility talk

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.