Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s after gaining so much weight. She’s nearly back to her biggest
More of her for Tweet to love :LOL:

Like most women she has put on a lot of weight on her boobs and her mother and sister also carry weight on their boobs so a bit of genetics at play too.
Jules should encourage her to get her bouncy jugs measured and strapped up :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus that clip of her dancing to Pink 🙈🙈🙈 either delete and continue the delusion or retire from your job

Reactions: 7
She's literally a drunken state and it's not even 9pm. Hope she's got someone lined up to take the poor child to school in the morning.

Reactions: 3
I know this does not sound like me but I actually just pity her so much today! Her weight is now out of her control, even at her biggest she did not have large legs but the dress she had on today was so unflattering and then she obviously did not fit into anything else at the fashion show so she was put into that awful dress.

In person, she is so much bigger than her pictures, especially across her back, she is easily a size 18 now and walks quite hunched over because she is embarrassed of her bulk. In that video she looks like she is uncomfortable with her body but trying to look confident so she comes across as smug.

I would dislike her life, being judged on my size because weight management is my career and stuck with a vile bigot who treats me awfully because everyone around me is getting married or having babies and I feel that he is my only chance of that. Its a pitiful existence and she can pit on as big of a front as she wants but people see through her!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she looks fine, would say she is a 16-18, her old pics look more of a 22. Yes she has weight on dunno why she just doesn't be honest. Deluding herself no one else.

Reactions: 21
I think she looks fine, would say she is a 16-18, her old pics look more of a 22. Yes she has weight on dunno why she just doesn't be honest. Deluding herself no one else.
That is the problem, everyone can see she has put weight on but Sarah is hiding behind ridiculous filters, clever angles and photoshop to hide her bulk. She is obviously unhappy and as she admits herself, she comfort eats.
She was at her slimmest when she was truly happy

Reactions: 3
I know this does not sound like me but I actually just pity her so much today! Her weight is now out of her control, even at her biggest she did not have large legs but the dress she had on today was so unflattering and then she obviously did not fit into anything else at the fashion show so she was put into that awful dress.

In person, she is so much bigger than her pictures, especially across her back, she is easily a size 18 now and walks quite hunched over because she is embarrassed of her bulk. In that video she looks like she is uncomfortable with her body but trying to look confident so she comes across as smug.

I would dislike her life, being judged on my size because weight management is my career and stuck with a vile bigot who treats me awfully because everyone around me is getting married or having babies and I feel that he is my only chance of that. Its a pitiful existence and she can pit on as big of a front as she wants but people see through her!
Graywalls have you been chatting to her recently or in her company recently? So nosey to know 😆

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find that one Caroline a pain in the hole! Seems like a lovely girl but as usual the gram goes to their heads. She moaned for weeks about her slipped disc, couldn’t move out of bed 2 days ago and had her partner doing everything then she bouncing around the stage like a dope! And the bleeping mushroom helmet on the sister! She’s like friar tuck! Also Sarah looks the biggest I’ve seen her but she can carry it off if she just bleeping stopped the bullshit and told the truth! And of course she dumped the child today. She had no babysitter so the dad came in handy. bleeping idiots the lot of them. They all deserve each other. Slimming world is literally a cult and I don’t care what anyone says it’s very very high risk for anorexia and body issues as it wears you down and the food is just fat unhealthy trash. You will literally be one obsessed with food and who wants that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.