Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she didn’t care about follower numbers or growing her page? Yet if she reached 50k Keet would have to take her out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope she stays away from the baby til she feels better. I read somewhere that antigens are taking 2 or 3 days to show positive now even if you have symptoms but she's been with him already so hopefully its not covid
I have it now, had symptoms for 3 days before I tested positive. The ones from the hse the siemens ones seem to be more sensitive so show positives better? Suppose they are like pregnancy tests some are fairly shite and some are extremely accurate?

Reactions: 5
The pulling of her top down off her shoulder constantly really grates on my nerves. Just wear your t-shirt or top the way it's meant to be worn! Also nobody cares what sh1t food you made so keep it to yourself.

Reactions: 11
Anyone notice her sharing the photo of herself in the dress that was shared here saying she was wearing a size Large. Up til now she was only posting her right angle & filtered photos of that night. Definitely reading here... Hi Sarah 👋

Reactions: 8
Is she really that obsessed with him or is she faking it for the gram? She's a woman who has to have a man rather than be single. I could never understand how girls could get one boyfriend after another. I used to be single for years in-between relationships and that wasn't always by choice 🤣

Reactions: 16
Is she really that obsessed with him or is she faking it for the gram? She's a woman who has to have a man rather than be single. I could never understand how girls could get one boyfriend after another. I used to be single for years in-between relationships and that wasn't always by choice 🤣
I honestly don’t think the sheer look of desperation she displays in this clip could be faked for the gram 🙊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Holy good duck that’s the worst I have ever witnessed 😵
That is absolutely rancid. Good way to loose weight

I dunno if I said it on here but where I work we did a study on false nails/acrylics etc, they all had poo bacteria under them. I've had mine off 3 years now after that 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In years to come, she is going go look back and wonder how she lat such a disgusting, bigoted guy who you can smell through the screen run her life to such an extent!
I just hope that she has not brought another innocent child into a failing relationship, to try to turn against its father when it suits her

Reactions: 3
I have it now, had symptoms for 3 days before I tested positive. The ones from the hse the siemens ones seem to be more sensitive so show positives better? Suppose they are like pregnancy tests some are fairly shite and some are extremely accurate?
I was the same last week I was fucked on Wednesday and didn't get a positive antigen until Sunday! I actually felt way worse last week and only dizzy and fatigued this week

The nails in the last reel are stomach turning bleeping hell someone gift her a nail brush it’s not that hard. I don’t even have fake nails on and I still scrub under my nails first thing in the morning

That dress is a state on her. She doesnt have the figure for a short satin unforgiving high neck dress-big long sleeves to dip into her ham and soup 🤢

Reactions: 8
Clicked on the link for the dress. The website has a size guide and the large in that dress is a 16-18

That burger!!! A pack of Doritos is like 600 if not more calories! Then add the chicken breast and all the fluid retaining salty spices and whatever else she dumps together with it! Ffs just eat a chicken breast and some veg,

• Wow
Reactions: 11
In years to come, she is going go look back and wonder how she lat such a disgusting, bigoted guy who you can smell through the screen run her life to such an extent!
I just hope that she has not brought another innocent child into a failing relationship, to try to turn against its father when it suits her
By then she’ll be busy with the next stepped up daddy who enjoys parenting Brian’s kid and Keet’s kid - she’ll be too focused riding for baby # 3 by daddy # 3 that she won’t give the past (including Keet) a second thought 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clicked on the link for the dress. The website has a size guide and the large in that dress is a 16-18
I can't see the attraction of that clothes range bright green
I know to be fair the owner of the shop has raised a lot of money for charity.
But I just cant listen to her .
That satin dress dress reminded me of a nightdrss

Reactions: 4
We have the HSE tests and it still took days for it to show a positive. I had symptoms on the Sunday, didn’t test positive on an antigen until the Tuesday. Thankfully I had a Pcr done on the Monday (I needed it for work) and that was result came back positive before the antigens had even picked it up .

Reactions: 1
I just don’t understand how All of a sudden she has PCOS. It was soooooooo easy years ago to look weight because you weren’t shovelling shite into your mouth. Your ovaries didn’t all of a sudden become polycystic. For the love of god shut up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.