Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
To my homophobic, racist, fatphobic stepped up daddy on Father’s Day. Thanks for breathing your fag smoke cheese & onion drink breath in my face and getting to love my mommy. I love this unit we have created, I can’t wait to sit around watching my tablet while you and mommy lash back pints. Making memories with bigots is my fave thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 38

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Look I’ll say it again for the thick cunt down the back!!! No food is free! None. Zero. Unless it’s fucking made of air. You have to have a CALORIE DEFICIT! It’s not rocket science! I eat a burger it’s 1000 calories I’m allowed 1250. 1250-1000 is ……250 so I’m not able to eat again if I want to lose or maintain!!
when I see her measuring the fucking 1oz of milk😂 as if that is what’s putting up the weight 🤪🤪🤪🤪😵💫
Be whatever size you like but stop lying and stop influencing people with false info as it’s not fair and some people are genuinely trying to be healthy you absolute fool.
ahhh but we laughed didn’t we? We did! Knotted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Bedtime Reading

Can't believe she came on to tell us she had vomited and then reaches fir a can of Pepsi Max to settle her stomach.... wtf?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Jellybb

VIP Member
Not being smart but this looks like the contents of my baby daughters nappy earlier today…
F73D2DFC-8F0C-4736-B13B-89BB895FF353.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Alucia

VIP Member
Anyone around the Wilton side got any motilium?
I’m puking since I saw that topless potato bigot in bed lastnight on her reel. Not a mature chest hair to be seen.
Slowing dying of embarrassment and nausea. My hubby can meet someone in the city if you can lend me something for the vomiting.
@brandambassador, I think exposure therapy is the only way forward for you, so here you go.

Screenshot_20220326_222219_com.instagram.android_edit_93981788858575.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She is the rudest pig going. She is always so rude about people who are out there working, dunnes, the doctor, the hospital. Like cop the fuck on you scourge on society. There’s probably fuck all wrong with him like the million other times she takes him to the doctor. They probably can’t stand the sight of her so left her until last & I don’t blame them I would do the same to her.

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
She wants the pregnancy for several reasons:

Brian and Michelle are pregnant

Her sisters have newborns/expecting

She thinks she would have Keith forever if she got pregnant (despite history not showing her this)

Attention (field day of hospital appointments, bump pics, freebies etc)

Would possibly eat all around her

The one thing for sure we know she doesn’t want is a baby though. This is about a pregnancy.

• Sad

brandambassador

VIP Member
Just what the house needs, another A4 picture of their ‘family unit’ in a pound shop frame 🥱. She must have ire from riding him between Ciara having the baby & the other sister having twins now she must be green. That’s the nausea I’d say!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Am I hearing right? She has basically tried to have a child with every fella she’s ever been with? Jeremy Kyle called..
I thought they were happy “just the tree” of them? Luke obviously came home today on about Brian and Michelle’s baby and Sarah is having a fit and on one 🤣 what a pathetic person she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31