Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows how incompetent the salon is if they would book her in for an appointment that is too short to get anything accomplished. I would be worried that they would rush my treatment based on Sarahs stories that they do not give enough time for a wash and blow dry.
I also wonder does their insurance cover someone uninsured doing their own hair, especially if it is for their own profit, does Sarah have insurance to use her own tools in the salon?

Reactions: 11
That was nothing more than an AD for voduz that she couldn’t/wouldn’t/chose not to record at home. Her sisters can’t step in for that ad as they aren’t solely linked to voduz (they sell and use many other brands). She has it on her TIKTOK too. It’s just a new place to film an AD. Don’t believe any of her story

Reactions: 28
Health and safety and insurance would never allow it.
We are thinking alike, does the salons public liability insurance allow for non staff members to style and use hot equipment? I hope they have risk assessed

That latest reel is the definition of eye bleeping one's self 🤣
God love her and the angle at the basin did her no favors

That was nothing more than an AD for voduz that she couldn’t/wouldn’t/chose not to record at home. Her sisters can’t step in for that ad as they aren’t solely linked to voduz (they sell and use many other brands). She has it on her TIKTOK too. It’s just a new place to film an AD. Don’t believe any of her story
Her sisters are idiots to allow her to use their business and show it in a bad light. I would be worried that they do not know how to time appointments and also that I may be required to dry my own hair.
That isn't even taking into account what deals her sister has with various brands to stock their products and idiot Sarah associating their brand with voduz. She is simple

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
"Pcos is a silent battle" the stupid c#nt never shuts the duck up about it!!!!! How is it silent Burps? I'll wait.......🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Did she say they got the veggie stirfry and asked for chicken with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes Sarah there is wrost things in the world Tom Parker dieing at the age of 33 does she actually ever shut the duck up just really pissed me off tonight 😤 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She is not losing weight because she is over eating and binge drinking alcohol, does she think people forget what we have watched. She is never 100% for more than a day or two :LOL: its false information blaming her pcos.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She should have one of those "live life love" signs in her kitchen but instead it says
"Eat Complain Repeat" 😂🙄 she is tiring .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“People always look at me and say oh my god your skin”

ya and they probably say the next part under their breath which is “is in bits”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why the he'll lie about it. I'm delighted for her she lost 11 stone but if she had surgery it's not down to SW!
Sorry I don't mean to derail the thread

I went to this ladies group a few years ago, never knew about the gastric band though!! She actually was the regional area manager for Cork, not sure if she still is . She has just come back from turkey after skin removal surgery

Reactions: 1
Omg silent battle is she for real. FYI your not loosing the weight because your diet is horrendous. Please find that girl and both of you eat the same for a week with or without PCOS god you will learn alot.
PCOS is not the problem sarah you are 😡

Reactions: 11
Omg silent battle is she for real. FYI your not loosing the weight because your diet is horrendous. Please find that girl and both of you eat the same for a week with or without PCOS god you will learn alot.
PCOS is not the problem sarah you are 😡
If they did the other girl would gain weight cos Sarah's diet is fecking terrible 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
Yep it’s your hormones fault your gaining weight and absolutely nothing to do with the shite you eat

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If they were “up the walls busy” would she not get up off her hole and dry her own hair at home instead of taking up a chair and doing it there herself. Also what kind of an expression has she on her face while looking at herself
That's her "I'd even duck myself" face 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.