Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. The engagement style ring and wedding band as the first pic 😂
2. The “we’re happy aren’t we, just the 3 of us” I’m grand for ripping into her for her tit show etc but this actually made me feel genuinely bad for her to be that desperate for love and confirmation of it from him. From here it sounds like he wants kids asap and that fact it isn’t happening like yesterday is clearly damaging her. I wouldn’t wish that internal suffering on anyone regardless. He really seems like one of those dangerous manipulative gaslighting fools. Which I’m sure he will then be called when this all crumbles to bits. Be lovely if one of her sisters actually had her back and helped her cop on and boot him

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ffs I’ve had better shits than that date! You know when you can’t go for ages and then you do and you feel like a new woman! Better than that “date” anyday. Actually I’ve had more fun and attention in the labour ward 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
1. The engagement style ring and wedding band as the first pic 😂
2. The “we’re happy aren’t we, just the 3 of us” I’m grand for ripping into her for her tit show etc but this actually made me feel genuinely bad for her to be that desperate for love and confirmation of it from him. From here it sounds like he wants kids asap and that fact it isn’t happening like yesterday is clearly damaging her. I wouldn’t wish that internal suffering on anyone regardless. He really seems like one of those dangerous manipulative gaslighting fools. Which I’m sure he will then be called when this all crumbles to bits. Be lovely if one of her sisters actually had her back and helped her cop on and boot him

She has a child though - maybe she should appreciate what she has before she rushes into anything else with Teeth.

Reactions: 3
Surely as soon as Sar arrived at the beach for her romantic walk she knew there would be no proposal. The stepped up dad will have to come up with a stepped up proposal scenario and not do a carbon copy of her last proposal. If it is a beach proposal then he’ll have to whisk her off to somewhere nicer than Lanza….back to elevenerife ♥

Reactions: 5
Well she’s ruined one of my favourite songs by using it as her latest soundtrack to her car crash life! On the funny side though that song was written to plead with someone who is breaking up with you because you’re not what they’re looking for to try and change their mind...so maybe it was the perfect choice after all 🤣

That Nana Beddy kiss at the end….perfection 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely as soon as Sar arrived at the beach for her romantic walk she knew there would be no proposal. The stepped up dad will have to come up with a stepped up proposal scenario and not do a carbon copy of her last proposal. If it is a beach proposal then he’ll have to whisk her off to somewhere nicer than Lanza….back to elevenerife ♥
It won't be Lanzagrotty anyway, Burp aspires to more upmarket Tenerife these days 😉

Reactions: 1
Happy Mother’s Day to all the fabulous ladies on here hope yee all have a lovely special day & get spoilt 💜 💐 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In her quest to show how 'great' her relationship is with Teeth I think she just showed us how one sided it actually is . That ring from the lucky man is the only one she will be getting anytime soon 😂
#Igettoloveyou # greenfinger # family unit #codependant #5stonelossed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So this romantic evening was a walk on youghal beach, a set menu dinner and then she gets to stand on the sidelines while Keith plays with a child's arcade game, all the while with a filter on her that filters out her nostrils and makes her look like a bulbous nosed Voldemart?
That is the relationship we are meant to aspire to?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must kick herself everyday over treating Brian like tit and losing him. The date was more like a day trip you would bring the kids on. He could have brought her bowling if he wanted an activity. Next weeks date with be to Leahy's farm to see the baby lambs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone around the Wilton side got any motilium?
I’m puking since I saw that topless potato bigot in bed lastnight on her reel. Not a mature chest hair to be seen.
Slowing dying of embarrassment and nausea. My hubby can meet someone in the city if you can lend me something for the vomiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry I'm late on this morning, was busy delivering jellies to everyone I know.
25% discount code for ye all.

Screenshot_20220327_113731_com.huawei.photos_edit_106919583432643.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She must kick herself everyday over treating Brian like tit and losing him. The date was more like a day trip you would bring the kids on. He could have brought her bowling if he wanted an activity. Next weeks date with be to Leahy's farm to see the baby lambs
Stop she would be running after them with her knife and fork and keeth with his saxa 🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m puking since I saw that topless potato bigot in bed lastnight on her reel. Not a mature chest hair to be seen.
Slowing dying of embarrassment and nausea. My hubby can meet someone in the city if you can lend me something for the vomiting.
Disassociation usually works when trying to cope with traumatic experiences like this. Although be warned you might suffer from PTSD and flashbacks when you are peeling a spud or looking at pictures of a newborn hedgehog .🤢

Maybe give Jean a ring she may be able to give you some coping techniques. Thoughts and prayers 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@brandambassador, I think exposure therapy is the only way forward for you, so here you go.

Screenshot_20220326_222219_com.instagram.android_edit_93981788858575.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.