Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've often wondering if it would be Ciara too. I doubt it's the people who help with her class as one of them is Tina and she can barely string a sentence together when she messages Sarah on Instagram 😂 like how does she not know who it is with all the stuff she has said on here? I wonder is ratz more than one person? 🤔 either way I'm not complaining

Reactions: 8
Is she showing a product that she just bought and it's out of date not great advertising for the shop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've often wondering if it would be Ciara too. I doubt it's the people who help with her class as one of them is Tina and she can barely string a sentence together when she messages Sarah on Instagram 😂 like how does she not know who it is with all the stuff she has said on here? I wonder is ratz more than one person? 🤔 either way I'm not complaining
Then again, we are assuming that everything Ratz says is true. They could be trolling us all lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Having your partners name on your social media screams insecurity. Having your child’s name on your social media screams you have issues at home & are trying to prove a point. Strangers do not and never will need to know that info and the people who know you will already know your child’s name. Everyday I die a little more for attention whores online
Another thing that annoys me is when people treat their facebook like it's a CV...so when you click the about section you can see where they work,when they did their leaving cert,their phone number etc....
Even people posting where they work on facebook is odd I think...its out there for everyone to see...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even worse are the people who use LinkedIn like it’s Facebook 🤢 If I read one more inspirational story about someone’s blind nana who beat the odds and became an air traffic controller I’ll explode 🤣 I wonder is Burp on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Boxty being a day out of date is the least of her worries 😂🤮
I’d say there’s wet markets in Wuhan more hygienic than that 🤢
Burp was frontline and had a slimming world class in Wuhan after Covid struck🦇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She spent €1000 on the red jump suit for Tweets brothers wedding, she would of been better to buy herself a fridge.
The mother of the groom paid less, €600 for her outfit thats on depop. Burp was mad spending such big money on her outfit.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She spent €1000 on the red jump suit for Tweets brothers wedding, she would of been better to buy herself a fridge.
The mother of the groom paid less, €600 for her outfit thats on depop. Burp was mad spending such big money on her outfit.
Jesus Christ €1000!wow

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can't believe she's only 31! She looks at least 10 years older than that 😳

Reactions: 6
Another thing that annoys me is when people treat their facebook like it's a CV...so when you click the about section you can see where they work,when they did their leaving cert,their phone number etc....
Even people posting where they work on facebook is odd I think...its out there for everyone to see...
These same people then update it every time they fart in work 😂😂

Even worse are the people who use LinkedIn like it’s Facebook 🤢 If I read one more inspirational story about someone’s blind nana who beat the odds and became an air traffic controller I’ll explode 🤣 I wonder is Burp on it!
The top consultant and main essential front line worker in Ireland? Of course she is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but who can splash a grand in one outfit for one day? Any single mothers hosting a slimming world class a few nights a week? When will the revenue catch this chancer with all the foreign holidays and her driving essentially uninsured and untaxed on L plates? I’ve a mortgage and saving for a wedding and I’m lucky for 2 nights away in Ireland 😂

• Heart
Sorry but who can splash a grand in one outfit for one day? Any single mothers hosting a slimming world class a few nights a week? When will the revenue catch this chancer with all the foreign holidays and her driving essentially uninsured and untaxed on L plates? I’ve a mortgage and saving for a wedding and I’m lucky for 2 nights away in Ireland 😂
At least someone is going to marry you though so y’know….streets ahead of Burp there 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys i don’t want this to become a ‘who is ratz’ campaign because they will lose interest in this thread & they are on our side.

now look an out of date potato mashed up as boxty has no calories. Slimming world truely is magical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.