Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sonic’s hair real? It looks like she rests it on a stand beside her bed and dusts it off each morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In her stories this AM, did anyone think there was tear marks down the side of her face ?!

Up a stone my ass.
Size 14, sometimes a 16 my ass.

Sarah for f**k sake stop lying. We’d have more respect for you if you told the truth

Reactions: 14
'I think what a lot of people got to see yesterday is that I'm just as normal as themselves '

OK Kylie jenner.. thank god you are normal like the rest of us . Phew

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
The bloat is real this morning lads. She looks like she got cheek fillers.

And she left the collarbone at home with Keet this morning while she did what she should be doing. Bringing her own child to school.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I get you, she really has a major superiority complex outside of alcohol, even when she was 20 stone or whatever she was, she still wore swim suits and short sleeves etc, the average person would hide big arms and avoid photos etc, not Burp.
Why should a 20 stone person not wear a swim suit ?? If a swimsuit fits properly and has proper support whats the problem.

To me your comment reads as 20 stone people or whatever should not wear swimsuits and should cover their arms, why ??

There are clothes for all shapes and sizes.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How... can someone....make a day that was to raise funds for charity make it sound like it was 'An evening with Sarah burke'.. Good lord 😳 me me me

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Here she goes with her raising awareness narrative. I’m convinced these insta accounts live a very sheltered life: they never seem to know about anything.

Reactions: 2
Ovulating last week………

Sarah you have polycystic ovaries NOT PCOS.

Big difference for gods sake give over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this is like the strangest of observations but I cant cope with her fingers and hands they look very swollen

Reactions: 3
How... can someone....make a day that was to raise funds for charity make it sound like it was 'An evening with Sarah burke'.. Good lord 😳 me me me

Shur we all know she makes everything by her, no doubt trying her best to get signed by a modeling agency already !!! 😤

Reactions: 1
She's fecking locked this morning yapping away on that walk talking shite. Can see it in her glassey eyes she's still pissed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.