Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it will be up for discussion if it goes to court I can see sarah being the type not letting brian see him or saying yes then changing her mind playing mind games delighted he is with his dad for mothers day stupid witch

Reactions: 10
duck me if he proposes after the sham of a wedding and him ripping the back off her and then denying he knew anything about the “trying for a baby” he looks like a bigger lying basket case than she is 😂 if I was Brian I’d be fighting tooth and nail to get that level of unhinged away from influencing my son

Reactions: 3
With them stories tonight about luke going to his dads and how she’ll always have him for the big occasions sounds like there’s tit going down on the access front! Sounds like court proceedings are finally starting to roll!

Reactions: 14
Christ that horrendous make up artist Paula is doing her makeup again tmro. Enter crayon eyeshadow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a male friend who fought for his child. Paid all the maintenance and tried to see his child. However the Mother similar to BURP, made it impossible for him. Stopping him seeing his child with 10 mins notice all sorts or excuses. He had holidays booked, events booked and she'd pull the child. Eventually for his own mental health he just gave up. He couldn't fight anymore or he'd end up in the river. He had court access and it meant nothing. He has no relationship with that child now. Its terrible that a toxic mother will do this to there own child. Burp is mirror image of that mother. So sad for Luke.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She’s a spiteful witch and the only one that will suffer at the end of it all is Luke. He’ll have no memories of spending Christmas, Easter etc with his daddy.
Then on the other hand, Brian would want to get his finger out and go to court and get an agreement in place - usually a judge will order that Christmas Easter etc gets alternated each year

Reactions: 10
Either way, whether he was with her or not Mother's Day, she still wouldn't have spent it with him because she'd rather be downing pints

Reactions: 13
Great that Luke gets to spend Mothers Day with his Stepped Up Mommy 🥰

She's is so not bothered about not having him on Sunday, it suits her not to.

Imagine buying your sister gifts and then using them in self promotion, she's shameless!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Such an ass using baby Ollie to promote the chains, she is so fake. She couldnt talk about her nephew without it being a hard sell.
Can someone remind us of the alternative place to buy them?

Also is she trying to say because she is modelling for Marymount on Sunday she won't t see Luke Sunday :unsure: she has such notions about herself.
Littlesmith online or in Brown Thomas Cork

Now I could be losing my mind with this one.. but if any of you can bear to look back at her stories from tonight towards the end when she's talking about going on a date night tmrw she's saying he told her they're going on a walk, SHE CROSSES HER FINGERS!! When she's saying she'll let ppl know where they end up. And then she goes a bit manic with a high voice.

She absolutely does think/hope he's proposing!

But maybe I'm seeing things or it wasn't intentional but I'm hoping I wasn't the only one who noticed!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You know those insta videos where someone blindfolds someone & then walks to the ledge of a cliff to bungee jump …

any Know of any walks like this in cork ?

asking for a bigoted friend

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can the real sarah please stand up? Does anyone else think this past few months she has been trying to sound like other instagrammers. She changes the way she speaks, her gestures and all. Its bizarre.

Reactions: 12
This one is cute out... im sure she has him fully rehearsed on what to say to his new step mammy on mothers day! doesn't let the boy out of her sight in god knows how long but is sending him off to his dad's on mothers day but she has him for every other important days.... somebody send her a bag of jellies to cry into.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's 1 million percent obvious that tomorrow night is no surprise date, the big fat liar head up on her when shes talking about it, she totally knows what's happening 🤥🤥 even though she said in another story that Teetttt was on overtime so couldn't give her breakfast in bed Sunday morning 🤥🤥

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.