Sarah Burke #26 Sarah's email an apology me hole, drive it on now & show that collar bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bowl of sauce with chips will look better on the way out than the way in 🤢 I suppose the SW requirement to have 1/3 speed food (healthy fruits of veggies) at every meal doesn’t count when you’re a ‘consultant’ for them 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That bowl of sauce with chips will look better on the way out than the way in 🤢 I suppose the SW requirement to have 1/3 speed food (healthy fruits of veggies) at every meal doesn’t count when you’re a ‘consultant’ for them 😂
You really have a way with words 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Slimming world has begun its decline, Sarah has already had to cut back on her classes. The younger generation are now turning to calorie counting and slimming world needs constant fresh members because people inevitably plateau with weight loss and leave.
I assume the only reason SW is still going is because people like the support group side of it. It would be nice to meet people weekly going through the same weight struggles for a bit of encouragement just a shame they're teaching bolloxology.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I assume the only reason SW is still going is because people like the support group side of it. It would be nice to meet people weekly going through the same weight struggles for a bit of encouragement just a shame they're teaching bolloxology.
This is a huge reason people go - it's the reason I joined a few years back, but with COVID the group side tailed off and I'm assuming that's struggling to get back on its feet. When COVID hit they introduced 'pay and weigh' where you paid the full weekly fee to just get weighed....but sure you could weigh yourself at home for free :ROFLMAO: No discount because there was no actual group element at all. It's an outdated business model and if you look at their site they've slashed the franchise fees to virtually nothing to try and get new consultants on board. The fact that most consultants gain their weight back and are in no position to guide or support you through trying to lose weight is just another reason it's on its knees.

Reactions: 8
And if what we have heard about Sarah's classes is anything to go by you sit there and listen to all about her for an hour.
Same with the groups I went to though. A load of wans who love the sound of their own voice chirping in. It's not for me. And the consultants rarely know their stuff. Id say they don't kick her out for gaining so much weight is because they can't get the consultants. The one in my own area constantly has new "leaders"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait lads!!! Don’t go too fast through the threads! I’m trying to write down here the recipe for the bowl of fruit! It’s very intricate and i need to make sure that even though most of that fruit is just sugar and high in calories I can add lettuce to it and it’s free!
so grapes, blueberries, strawberries and apples!!!
noooooo wait she never put up the recipe so how do I know what to do? Do I cut them? Does that then make them completely calorie free? Do I just mush them with a hammer? Do I mix them together with a bodadoe shaped spoon? Help!! I can’t take the not knowing? How do I make a fresh fruit salad bowl???
…..duck it I’m having a fry!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait lads!!! Don’t go too fast through the threads! I’m trying to write down here the recipe for the bowl of fruit! It’s very intricate and i need to make sure that even though most of that fruit is just sugar and high in calories I can add lettuce to it and it’s free!
so grapes, blueberries, strawberries and apples!!!
noooooo wait she never put up the recipe so how do I know what to do? Do I cut them? Does that then make them completely calorie free? Do I just mush them with a hammer? Do I mix them together with a bodadoe shaped spoon? Help!! I can’t take the not knowing? How do I make a fresh fruit salad bowl???
…..duck it I’m having a fry!
Deeeeeeeadddddddddd 😅😅😅😅😅 girl I actually love you like 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.