Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When I worked in Dunnes if a customer was rude/annoying I wouldn’t tell them to grab something to bring the total up 🤣 Also if a customer was really nice I’d give them a €10 off voucher that I had leftover in the till

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Techlove

could she be more condescending with the post.. "I don't think most people understand what true love is" Eh, they do girl. Not everyone wants everything for show, a lot of people are actually very secure in their relationship and don't need to constantly post about how in love they are. If you went on to mine or my partners social media, you'd find the odd nice picture of us up at an event but that's it not a couples post any time you go out. I'd die id either of us put up gushing posts or constantly need for validation. She seems so bitter towards her EX, if you were that happy you wouldn't give a sh*t about what the other person is doing. She sounds about 13.

The irony of her saying true love isn't a cheesy instagram post, on a f*cking instagram post, she is actually gas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

backintheday123

Chatty Member
Oh sweet lord the new christening pics. Too many things to comment on. Keef’s teeth, Sar’s toes squeezed into the sandles, stealing the baby pretending they’re a family of 4, I don’t know what to say. The baby looks terrified 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24

notphillipa

Chatty Member
Ah here it’s a hotel not the Vatican. If it upsets you that much it’s a you problem not a Burke problem

• Haha
  • Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’m sorry now but her skin isn’t ‘flawless’!! The area around her mouth nose and chin is far from it 🙄🙄 she’s some dose, if your sooooo busy you wouldn’t have time to be admiring yourself through your phone!!

• Haha

Mary22

No girl your a mother first and fore most..Nothing else should be on the same level as that..esp not ur fella of a few months.

• Heart

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
So a girl in Dunnes has annoyed her because she herself couldn't hear what the poor girl said under her extentions and hat!
I wonder did she tell her to have a good day

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jellybb

VIP Member
If she doesn’t eat Christmas dinner I wonder what she eats instead? 🧐 after “being good” all Xmas week I’m guessing a large bucket of spuds topped off with feta cheese washed down with 12 pints of orchard thieves. 5 syns, 2 hexa, 1 speed. Drive it on for New Years then 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Everyone who knows Brian is delighted for him, he is a genuinely lovely man and he deserves all of the happiness in the world after putting up with Sarah for so long.
Sarah should be ashamed of herself for putting this new relationship she has created out of convenience with someone else on the rebound like her and who wishes they were back with their better option ex (both Sarah and Keith were punching above their weight!) ahead of her duty to poor Luke.
What Luke needed was a firm co parenting agreement from both parents that they would put aside their resentment and act in his best interests, instead he got a mother looking to try to score points at any time she could against his father, while his father works overtime to pay for the demands she has put on him for the child.
He deserves to be happy for sure. They all do but they can’t be together that long when he was only supposed to marry Sarah a year ago. Did he learn any lesson from the disaster of a relationship they had? They both have a son to consider but from the outside it seems Luke is collateral damage. All this should be kept offline for his sake.

EraFeckOffWillYa!

What a condescending prick. EVERYONE understands what true love is. She's literally contradicting herself... ALL she does is the stupid Instagram cheesy posts looking for validation that she's happy happy happy. Its so forced and if she was genuinely happy we wouldn't even hear a thing about Brian.. It's the constant dig at him in nearly every post.. Shur the min Brian went public with his girl she all of a sudden had HIMSELF moved in like it was blatantly obvious she had a mental breakdown over it after the 'social media break' she took.. She's a lunatic who uses her child as a pawn in her bitter ways. She barely has him and u know I have no problem with that if it helps a person juggle life work etc but she makes out she does it all alone. She's never been alone. Her counsellor should be shot then not calling her out on her narcissistic selfish petty ways. Her practical munchausens syndrome. Christ she's a psychologists wet dream. She needs to leave Brian alone and move on and try and build a genuine connection with Keith and be glad she has so much family around her for Luke.. Brian included. I'm sick of the same shit outta her mouth she's always the victim.. 🙄

• Heart

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Sarah only found out last week as far as I know, they only told close friends and family before 12 weeks. They wanted to tell Luke and Michelle's son before announcing so he had to tell Sarah then, she accused him of replacing Luke, as if Brien would let that happen!
So basically it's OK for Burps to move some random guy in after 5mins and constantly talk about having another child but if Brian has another child then he's abandoning Luke 🤔 classic twisted Burps logic. She really is a sad petty individual.

Puffin

VIP Member
Not to derail but if we are going back into lockdown will probably be January don't think we can afford one for Christmas 🙈

Sarah hasn't been on cos she's too busy getting her there is something about Mary quiff blow dried into place, shaving her tache and having a melt down about clothes not fitting but it's OK cos weightless is a journey and she will 'drive it on' once she is back from the Dam after gaining 27 lbs from all the cake 😜😂

• Haha

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Poor Keith everytime he’s out trying to have a fag in peace here’s this moron with her songs, stupid dancing and phone shoved in his face disgracing him 😆 and she thinking shes hilarious. She literally craves attention, poor fucker can’t even have a fag break for 5 mins and she’s out like a fly on shit.

• Haha

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
This makes it very obvious she was only going to drink (smoke maybe) Amsterdam is one of the nicest cities Iv ever been to and Iv been to quite a few.. I can’t believe she’s not going! The amount of stuff there is to see and do there is unreal.. and if she was gonna go and be a proper tourist and make the most of it she really wouldn’t have time to neck pints.. she’s the type to land in the city find the closest Irish bar when she hops off the train in central station and not leave it.. a bit like the breakfast joint she found in turkey! She doesn’t seem like one to explore and research and take in history and other cultures.. she’s a stereotypical Irish tourist drink drink drink
Imagine her with the munchies Jesus Christ

• Haha
  • Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
The first year I cooked Xmas dinner I was shitting myself because my own family made out like it was a huge ordeal. It was grand in the end. I’d have no interest in ordering that meat box
That meat box is just a snack for our Sarah. 3 syns

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Ah here Sarah is a dose and all but if The Maryborough want to collab with her that’s their problem. If it holds special memories for some of you then Sarah shouldn’t change that. There are gowls everywhere you go and might I add it’s nothing to do with what “class” you belong to, me and my friends are working class, we save up to go on a nice hotel break every year, when we’re there we know how to behave, the same can’t always be said for some of the rich we’ve encountered over the years who turn into gobshites after a few too many brandy.

• Heart

RATZ_HOLE

Seriously rattled on her latest stories....I dont think its brian that's bothering her at all I think it's the return of Ratshole or Ratsout and what shes posting on this thread...has her rattled.
The child came out of school with Keith in the picture because he would be sleeping in the shed tonight with Mikey if he drew Brian...this family we've created...you'd swear they were together 20 years with 10 foster kids or something...

And I think its nasty enough she keeps bringing up the alpaca thing about Donna..at the end of the day it's her sister...if someone was talking shit about my sister and giving her a nickname on tattle I would not keep calling her by it.Seems very sly thing to do...she could be low key insecure and sarah keeps bringing it up

Shes thick that Brian and Michelle went away weekend and she was told last week and surprise surprise luke ended up down in a&e after she was told. Just like her mother years ago when she wanted attention she was in the mercy. She had her own bed down there at one stage. Brian and Michelle are so so good to luke just because Brian is living with Michelle and her son rattles Sarah! She would have him back if he would have her. If he said Sarah show me your bazz he wouldn't have to ask the second time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow