Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TMI for sensitive people but I have ibs and usually Im crippled and not able to go but today I said I’m gonna become as burp said a hopper! I weighed myself, had the tiniest crap ever and weighed again and a 1/2 lb gone. So imagine how much this one is shitting from all that crap food and she still can’t budge the weight. It’s not working. She’s only doing SW cos it’s easy money. But ffs if I could lose 1/2 lb from nothing what’s her excuse. Again sorry TMI

Reactions: 8
Ah stop it's when she comes on chewing the jellies and talking while chewing that turns my stomach. The girl has no manners. Who the duck buys those fuckin jellies though?
I know someone who works there, they said all the sweets are bought in from Musgraves and they just package them to certain mix types. Rip off

Reactions: 7
Very quiet today!
Wonder would it be the public fight with Brian that was mentioned on here. Or maybe teeth dumped her for some chicken nuggets! PCOS can’t act up Amsterdam is this weekend.

Reactions: 9
Wonder would it be the public fight with Brian that was mentioned on here. Or maybe teeth dumped her for some chicken nuggets! PCOS can’t act up Amsterdam is this weekend.
Think Amsterdam is tday she prob does t want to show she’s co parenting cos I presume Brian will have him the weekend

Reactions: 2
Eh she's busy with appointments getting ready for Amsterdam 🙄
Don't you know there will be a dramatic return today!!
OMG do you need a PCR test for Amsterdam, imagine if it was positive 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think we’ll go back into lockdown. Although I really don’t see how counties can justify lockdowns with so many vaccinated.

Reactions: 4
Not to derail but if we are going back into lockdown will probably be January don't think we can afford one for Christmas 🙈

Sarah hasn't been on cos she's too busy getting her there is something about Mary quiff blow dried into place, shaving her tache and having a melt down about clothes not fitting but it's OK cos weightless is a journey and she will 'drive it on' once she is back from the Dam after gaining 27 lbs from all the cake 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bad time to be going to Amsterdam - back into lockdown this afternoon. Bars, restaurants ect closing
They’ll not be closing till 7 just means she’ll have to leave the pub at 7 PM instead of her usual 2/3 AM she’ll probably spend the day in the pub anyway so she’ll neck lots of pints

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to derail but if we are going back into lockdown will probably be January don't think we can afford one for Christmas 🙈

Sarah hasn't been on cos she's too busy getting her there is something about Mary quiff blow dried into place, shaving her tache and having a melt down about clothes not fitting but it's OK cos weightless is a journey and she will 'drive it on' once she is back from the Dam after gaining 27 lbs from all the cake 😜😂
Ryanair will be charging extra for bringing that massive quiff on to the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the exact same. A big heffer!!! It would make you laugh that she got invited to "lab 82" and its amies brother that owns it and she had a public running with her awhile back and also stopped amie getting a job as a slimming world consultant back when she was losing weight!!!!!

And another thing..... YES Tina does charge all the family and yes its true that she use to charge Sarah extra for esb etc and when luke was born if Brian stayed he would have to pay Tina for staying the night! The burkes are ran by money!

Sarah is green with jealousy that her sister Katie has gotten a brand new council house worth 500k.. Sarah is the one that encouraged Keith to get his teeth done to help improve his looks
Oh god that’s unbelievable charging your own children.

So it’s been a crazy 24 hours? 🙄🙄 was Dee Dee Blanchard hounding the medical professionals again with her factitious illnesses I wonder? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how she always says “I’ll take it” after a disappointing loss. You’ve no other choice but to hun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say she's been given a talking to about oversharing personal things on Instagram as people are only watching to be nosey and take the piss out of her and her hairy head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.