Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To save 55678999 more new Qs - I checked FB & the pregnancy announcement is real with Brian & new partner so might avoid people wondering

Reactions: 7
Well what fabulous news! Brian and his partner must be over the moon, it's lovely. She seems a lovely girl, pretty, motivated, successful, full time working mum, and sure Brian seems a lovely man, they make a gorgeous family. Hoping it's a little girl, imagine how cute to have 2 big brothers minding their little sister. Such a cute family

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well what fabulous news! Brian and his partner must be over the moon, it's lovely. She seems a lovely girl, pretty, motivated, successful, full time working mum, and sure Brian seems a lovely man, they make a gorgeous family. Hoping it's a little girl, imagine how cute to have 2 big brothers minding their little sister. Such a cute family
God
Sarah will be spitting venom if it’s a girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah only found out last week as far as I know, they only told close friends and family before 12 weeks. They wanted to tell Luke and Michelle's son before announcing so he had to tell Sarah then, she accused him of replacing Luke, as if Brien would let that happen!
So basically it's OK for Burps to move some random guy in after 5mins and constantly talk about having another child but if Brian has another child then he's abandoning Luke 🤔 classic twisted Burps logic. She really is a sad petty individual.

Reactions: 23
Just catching up Holy shitballs is that what u call karma....... my 2 cent on it is if she is soo in love with keef her forever love why is is so annoyed what about it.....surely keef must be offended by her reaction some1 said early they are obviously 2 people on the lash trying to get over their exes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christmas 🎅 day prediction:

Introducing Baby Teeth Burp Bodadoe O Connor

Due in 40 weeks time
*haven’t taken a pregnancy test yet & not sure I’m pregnant but desperate for a Christmas Day announcement*

🎶 I get to lovvvvvvvee youuuuu 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Christmas 🎅 day prediction:

Introducing Baby Teeth Burp Bodadoe O Connor

Due in 40 weeks time
*haven’t taken a pregnancy test yet & not sure I’m pregnant but desperate for a Christmas Day announcement*

🎶 I get to lovvvvvvvee youuuuu 🎶
well she celebrated buying a house she never bought so this scenario isn’t completely out of the realms of burp’s reality to be fair
#fromburpwithlove

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow she Defo is pregnant, what a pathetic sarah wow 😮 absolute looser can’t be happy for Brian. This explains all the dramatics 😅

Reactions: 5
Omg if I was Keith I'd run for the hills, surely to god someone who knows him is on here or sees how she carrys on and have a word with him, if her reaction last week doesn't set alarms bell ringing. No wonder she always has those stupid posts up, it's herself she's trying to convince that she's happy 🤔🤔 you could actually write on book on her, train wreck

Reactions: 12
Imagine her rage and antics behind the scenes when this is this is the reaction we see on camera. She must think she is well within her rights to throw a massive tantrum and put luke in the middle. It's disturbing. I get why she's upset but she should keep it off Instagram and leave her child out of it

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.