Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in son of a bun sunday?? Hadn’t she a story up on lab 82 and big monster of a chicken burger infront of her? She hardly had son of a bun aswel

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She was in son of a bun sunday?? Hadn’t she a story up on lab 82 and big monster of a chicken burger infront of her? She hardly had son of a bun aswel
I thought the exact same. A big heffer!!! It would make you laugh that she got invited to "lab 82" and its amies brother that owns it and she had a public running with her awhile back and also stopped amie getting a job as a slimming world consultant back when she was losing weight!!!!!

And another thing..... YES Tina does charge all the family and yes its true that she use to charge Sarah extra for esb etc and when luke was born if Brian stayed he would have to pay Tina for staying the night! The burkes are ran by money!

Sarah is green with jealousy that her sister Katie has gotten a brand new council house worth 500k.. Sarah is the one that encouraged Keith to get his teeth done to help improve his looks

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus where is the house worth half a mil? How did she qualify for it

Reactions: 5
How many kids does the sister have? How the hell would she qualify for a house worth half a mil?

Reactions: 9
I thought the exact same. A big heffer!!! It would make you laugh that she got invited to "lab 82" and its amies brother that owns it and she had a public running with her awhile back and also stopped amie getting a job as a slimming world consultant back when she was losing weight!!!!!

And another thing..... YES Tina does charge all the family and yes its true that she use to charge Sarah extra for esb etc and when luke was born if Brian stayed he would have to pay Tina for staying the night! The burkes are ran by money!

Sarah is green with jealousy that her sister Katie has gotten a brand new council house worth 500k.. Sarah is the one that encouraged Keith to get his teeth done to help improve his looks
500k for a council house? On what planet

Reactions: 9
Really depends on the area they got the house in. I know a woman with two kids who got a 4 bedroom council house that’s worth 300k

• Sad
Reactions: 1
How many kids does the sister have? How the hell would she qualify for a house worth half a mil?
The houses are up for sale for 330k - 500k on daft she got a 3 bedroom house fully decked out!!! Shes the only one of the 4 girls that "own" there own house

The houses are up for sale for 330k - 500k on daft she got a 3 bedroom house fully decked out!!! Shes the only one of the 4 girls that "own" there own house
I thought she only had the one baby. Also thought she was quite young… I haven’t a clue of what the criteria to qualify for a council house is either I just presumed you had to have your name on a list for a long time and have a few childers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I thought she only had the one baby. Also thought she was quite young… I haven’t a clue of what the criteria to qualify for a council house is either I just presumed you had to have your name on a list for a long time and have a few childers 🤷🏼‍♀️
She has a little boy around 6/7ish also. She was on the hap for around 3 years first. Its amazing how she got the house when her partner works full time and she works in the salon part time aswell

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She has a little boy around 6/7ish also. She was on the hap for around 3 years first. Its amazing how she got the house when her partner works full time and she works in the salon part time aswell
Ah ok I didn’t realise I thought she was only about 20 with the one baby 🤣 no flies on that family is there 😦

Reactions: 3
Ah ok I didn’t realise I thought she was only about 20 with the one baby 🤣 no flies on that family is there 😦
Shes 26... tbh shes the nicest one out of them all... she went out a bit to get away from them all... her partner doesn't entertain Tina and doesn't go to Tina's for xmas he goes to his moms with the kids

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Shes 26... tbh shes the nicest one out of them all... she went out a bit to get away from them all... her partner doesn't entertain Tina and doesn't go to Tina's for xmas he goes to his moms with the kids
That is beautiful for a council house!

Reactions: 2
Bugs the tit out of me. People have prob saved for 5 to 8 years for a deposit and mortgage for that house and then a person walks into one on council. Maddness this country is. Same local to me. Brand new estate. Fab houses fully kitted and the whole estate given away as council houses.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Really depends on the area they got the house in. I know a woman with two kids who got a 4 bedroom council house that’s worth 300k
Theres no way anyone with only two kids got a 4 bed house from the council, not your comment but it also doesnt matter if someone works or not. I know loads of people with council houses and every single one of them works.

Reactions: 8
Bugs the tit out of me. People have prob saved for 5 to 8 years for a deposit and mortgage for that house and then a person walks into one on council. Maddness this country is. Same local to me. Brand new estate. Fab houses fully kitted and the whole estate given away as council houses.
It would annoy you... myself and my husband saved our asses off including moving in with my mother in law to afford our house and low an behold 70% of them are council its quiet annoying. Katie kept it very low key about her getting a house.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Ok whose amie what have I missed?? What run in?? I need more details 😂 my Monday night jus got interesting

Reactions: 1
Ok whose amie what have I missed?? What run in?? I need more details 😂 my Monday night jus got interesting
Where have you being hiding 🤣🤣 amiee Louise she currently own diva clothing in Blackpool at the moment she use have a blog aswell i think it was "im bringing curves back" something to that effect but anyway she was a member of Sarah's group and was loosing big and fast. She went to be a consultant interview everything but Sarah didn't long putting a stop to that when she reported back to head quarters amiee wasn't to group in a number of weeks because of private stuff at the time she told headquarters that amiee wasn't an active member. And Amiee was refused the job

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Where have you being hiding 🤣🤣 amiee Louise she currently own diva clothing in Blackpool at the moment she use have a blog aswell i think it was "im bringing curves back" something to that effect but anyway she was a member of Sarah's group and was loosing big and fast. She went to be a consultant interview everything but Sarah didn't long putting a stop to that when she reported back to head quarters amiee wasn't to group in a number of weeks because of private stuff at the time she told headquarters that amiee wasn't an active member. And Amiee was refused the job
Up the north of the country 😂😂Omg no way!!! I never heard all this goss, she’s a bleeping bleep wat a jealous evil bleep! I’m sorry pushed Keith to get his teeth done to make him look better it didn’t work he’s still hideous, but that’s besides the point she shoulda gettin her own done there a disgrace the cheek of her she actually believes she is gods gift!! Rats hole u need to start ur own burp blog so we can recap on info we missed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Up the north of the country 😂😂Omg no way!!! I never heard all this goss, she’s a bleeping bleep wat a jealous evil bleep! I’m sorry pushed Keith to get his teeth done to make him look better it didn’t work he’s still hideous, but that’s besides the point she shoulda gettin her own done there a disgrace the cheek of her she actually believes she is gods gift!! Rats hole u need to start ur own burp blog so we can recap on info we missed 😂
This is my 3rd one now I keep getting reported I've spilled lots and lots over the months on this... I might send out an email soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.