Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RATZ_HOLE

It has gotten back to Brian as far as I know, he is secure in his relationship with his son and everything Sarah is saying is made up for the gram. She is obsessed with Brian, Keith is only there for the fact that he will play along with the facade that Sarah is showing. It is very strange that just as Brian's professional and personal lives are going from strength to strength, that Sarah has to get her little digs in.
Brian has moved on to better things Sarah, get over it!
I think me and you are way to alike 🤣 Brian is in a very secure relationship and is clearly winning at life! Not having the worry of a tax debt from her and her over spending. Brian is genuinely happy. Luke idolises his dad but being in the company of Sarah Keith and lukey its all very forced and being honest Keith doesn't speak very nicely to her! And that was showing on the video she posted off the 'prank' she done! Question for ye ladies lasses boys and girls if your boyfriends mother was mocking you and your hair extensions would you record it and put it up on Instagram? I find not. The mocking she got on that hen was off the wall but sure keiths cousin is her new bestie and will be reposting her depop the night of the wedding when in her company again....

@Jembelle im around longer then Keith 🤣 i was the one that put the spanner in the works the last time they "split'' up because of the truth I posted here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Sorry I can’t type as I’m crying laughing here! A WEEKS HOLIDAYS!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she never gets a break 😂😂😂😂😂 ffs she’s on permanent holidays and the fucking tearing up over last week. Is it the cork gowls day to come on insta and cry cos we had joolie on weeping as well. Also how many times can one person say I WENT OFF PLAN IT DOESNT MATTER! A million if you are NOT a slimming consultant! Do you hear that!!! NOT being the most important word. As a consultant you are supposed to say I’m sticking to it come on people it works etc not I’m up I’m down im doing the hokey pokey!!

• Haha

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. I came from a council house. My parents are still there. I had to move to another county to get a cheap house with my hubby and kids. The majority of the people I grew up with were rough as shit but the most decent people ever. I go rarely to visit now and they have all either passed away or moved and it’s like a war zone and this is not the worst area by any means. I still have to break my hole to pay for my old house we bought and I see my cousins knowing if they hang on even though they have the money getting brand New 3 story houses with 1 child. I have no chip on my shoulder best of luck to them but stop playing the bittercard cos girl you could chisel that chip off your shoulder from another room it’s so big! We do in our fuck look down on people. Actually I’m on the struggle bus daily and I am called a snot etc cos I knew to get my kids out of the area. So I get looked down on and called a fool for paying taxes and a mortgage by the very ones who rode the system til they got their new house and Im here with an 18 year old couch that I moved in with as I can’t afford shit. This boils my piss. :mad: @Herderlah

• Heart
  • Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
She thinks she is hilarious looking for wedding bands, she will be on tomorrow now saying soooooo many people were asking was it for me and teeth. Fool
I know ya.. surely she would be in the know about wedding bands from her own non wedding 🤣🤣

• Haha

Catmalogin

Like an absolute dog. I cried. I see she has done a collab with Maryborough Hotel. To say this hotel is NOT her would be a mega understatement. It’s the most beautiful luxurious hotel and spa in Co Cork - just outside the city. I have amazing memories of this hotel. I was proposed to here. I had my engagement dinner and wedding reception here. My children had their christening and first holy communion here. My family treats each other to spa vouchers and treats here. I couldn’t even begin to imagine the Burke’s landing up there - pissed. I will never darken their doors again. Sorry for the rant. What was the hotel thinking of inviting her to collaborate with them.

• Heart

fluffycookie

New thread title: All the bodatoes and burgers in pittas are healthy B but don't worry cause consistency is key!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Luke won’t be the only child in his class with a “different” family dynamic. There was absolutely no reason for her to come on and share those stories only to try and he hurtful to Luke’s father, while pretending to be concerned but the smugness was shining through. We don’t need to know what Luke is up to in school, respect his right privacy Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Keith looks like some wide boy from London, ducking and diving and doing a bit of wheeling and dealing😅😅
His teeth though!! You get what you pay for.
He probably can only eat chicken tenders as the gnashers might not be able to cope with adult food

• Haha
Are we still talking about the hotel 😂
Can we move on to the lovely family unit decoration she received. It'll probably be in the bin by next Christmas
How many personalised things does one need 🤔

Are we still talking about the hotel 😂
Can we move on to the lovely family unit decoration she received. It'll probably be in the bin by next Christmas
Surprised it doesn't say

Keith
Sarah
Luke
Pcos 🙄

• Haha

Instacol

Chatty Member
My favourite part of the day....
Didn't she say the child only started getting homework yesterday?

And also as any real parent knows doing homework is fucking hell on earth, it is no one's favourite part of any day 😩

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Mother & girlfriend first …
A week off SW & an ‘emotional’ week last week
Is she planning a career move or being pushed ?

Goslop33

The best relationships are those that don't have to be plastered all over social media 😉 if they're that I love why does she feel we need to see a post like that everywhere, to me that's insecure.

iwokelikethis

I think if you ask a child that question depending on which parent they are with at that moment they will do that situation.... if Brian had collected him from school and did his homework then he'd had done Brian and tge girlfriend... I think that Brian is biding his time and I think that court will be on the horizon and I think it will be the last we'll see of luke on her Instagram..... a judge won't take kindly to the way she portrays it on the gram

Antop2020

Chatty Member
Bugs the shit out of me. People have prob saved for 5 to 8 years for a deposit and mortgage for that house and then a person walks into one on council. Maddness this country is. Same local to me. Brand new estate. Fab houses fully kitted and the whole estate given away as council houses.

• Angry

Catmalogin

Did anyone see First Dates Ireland last night??? I nearly choked on me cocoa. There was a couple on. She was a dentist. He had a mouthful of bright white gnashers like Keeet. Her first question to him was- did you get your teeth done in Turkey????

• Haha

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
She said she was picking up pjs the last few weeks. How many Christmas jammies does one 'family' need?

Also only tattlers of a certain age will get this reference but she is going around like Benny from Crossroads with that hat on her.

• Haha

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
True love is getting up at night when he wants to vent and he’s sick! No it’s helping him when his father passes, when I had severe pnd and he had to bathe me, when we had no money and no jobs but kids and had to keep going, when you want to just quit but he makes you smile that one time over something stupid and you feel better. Those are true love moments. When you shit yourself during childbirth and he cleans you and tells you nah girl there’s no smell now that’s a keeper. not oh I’ll be your toughest critic. Thanks burps but I’d say he can do that himself you big gowl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19