Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any sign of PCOS ? Asking as a PCOS person who can’t seem to shake the syndrome on weekends. Interested to know how Sarah manages !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any sign of PCOS ? Asking as a PCOS person who can’t seem to shake the syndrome on weekends. Interested to know how Sarah manages !
It doesn’t seem to turn up on holidays such as Amsterdam and turkey either 🤷🏼‍♀️ You may have to consider relocating over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I dont think it was in the sisters salon she had the blo dry. But it looks all wrong, very evident they are extensions as they don't blend at all, not a good look.
Thats what I'm saying she's going elsewhere for a weekly blowdry not saying much for fusion....

As a women with PCOS and IBS this muppet makes it out as it just comes and goes ffs.... but was the one that stood in her group when she opened and told women PCOS and IBS is only an excuse for not losing weight!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thats what I'm saying she's going elsewhere for a weekly blowdry not saying much for fusion....

As a women with PCOS and IBS this muppet makes it out as it just comes and goes ffs.... but was the one that stood in her group when she opened and told women PCOS and IBS is only an excuse for not losing weight!!!!!
Fusion didn’t do her extensions the salon she got the blow dry on did and think she’d some pr tit up for that salon after gettin um on so no doubt her blow dries are free, the extensions are shocking the hair is shocking so cheap and plastic looking

Reactions: 2
Fusion didn’t do her extensions the salon she got the blow dry on did and think she’d some pr tit up for that salon after gettin um on so no doubt her blow dries are free, the extensions are shocking the hair is shocking so cheap and plastic looking
They look like bleeping mock dolls hair 🤣

Reactions: 4
Seriously rattled on her latest stories....I dont think its brian that's bothering her at all I think it's the return of Ratshole or Ratsout and what shes posting on this thread...has her rattled.
The child came out of school with Keith in the picture because he would be sleeping in the shed tonight with Mikey if he drew Brian...this family we've created...you'd swear they were together 20 years with 10 foster kids or something...

And I think its nasty enough she keeps bringing up the alpaca thing about Donna..at the end of the day it's her sister...if someone was talking tit about my sister and giving her a nickname on tattle I would not keep calling her by it.Seems very sly thing to do...she could be low key insecure and sarah keeps bringing it up

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The bashing of brian is a disgrace..oh luke doesnt identify anyone else in his family..bleeping uncalled for the dope.

Reactions: 22
I got a council house with one child ... I now have two kids .. it was a brand new build , I qualified as I was a low earner and my partner who works full time basically has a tit wage .. I work my partner works my neighbours work ... some of ye have some F*cked up views of the council and their tenants
I think a lot of people
Seriously rattled on her latest stories....I dont think its brian that's bothering her at all I think it's the return of Ratshole or Ratsout and what shes posting on this thread...has her rattled.
The child came out of school with Keith in the picture because he would be sleeping in the shed tonight with Mikey if he drew Brian...this family we've created...you'd swear they were together 20 years with 10 foster kids or something...

And I think its nasty enough she keeps bringing up the alpaca thing about Donna..at the end of the day it's her sister...if someone was talking tit about my sister and giving her a nickname on tattle I would not keep calling her by it.Seems very sly thing to do...she could be low key insecure and sarah keeps bringing it up
I actually think that sister is very good looking. Crazy figure.

Reactions: 4
Thank goodness @RATZ_HOLE is back on the scene, maybe they will take a break from trying to figure out who I am and who my boyfriends family are!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Shes thick that Brian and Michelle went away weekend and she was told last week and surprise surprise luke ended up down in a&e after she was told. Just like her mother years ago when she wanted attention she was in the mercy. She had her own bed down there at one stage. Brian and Michelle are so so good to luke just because Brian is living with Michelle and her son rattles Sarah! She would have him back if he would have her. If he said Sarah show me your bazz he wouldn't have to ask the second time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
First of all Sarah it was the first day of homework for the child and you couldn't even be arsed sitting down with him to do it. She should have asked him "what about Daddy, he is your family too" .... poor child is so confused. Even Luke was probably half afraid to draw his Dad, which is no compliment to you as a Mother.

Reactions: 27
The bashing of brian is a disgrace..oh luke doesnt identify anyone else in his family..bleeping uncalled for the dope.
My niece done this in school also and jus drew my sister herself der goldfish but it doesn’t lesson her dads relationship I think the question with the picture box was who lives in your house not whose in your family Jesus Christ this woman and her notions yes Keith lives in the house so clearly the child drew him! She’s a sour bleep I swear to god

Shes thick that Brian and Michelle went away weekend and she was told last week and surprise surprise luke ended up down in a&e after she was told. Just like her mother years ago when she wanted attention she was in the mercy. She had her own bed down there at one stage. Brian and Michelle are so so good to luke just because Brian is living with Michelle and her son rattles Sarah! She would have him back if he would have her. If he said Sarah show me your bazz he wouldn't have to ask the second time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Show me your bazz 😂😂😂😂😂 god I love cork slang

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.